Sign in to follow this  
Members_Only_76

TEXANS vs BILLS Wildcard Saturday Gameday

Watson is 100% garbage. WR running crossing route, wide open and he cant even throw it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FavreCo said:

Watson is 100% garbage. WR running crossing route, wide open and he cant even throw it.

he looks scared missed another wide open player

media needs to chill with this michael jordan talk

41 minutes ago, BMcP said:

*Adam Gase breathes a sigh of relief

The main thing is the Texans have an elite QB, elite WR, and elite pieces on defense. Yes they have a bad line but so do a lot of other teams. With their cake walk of a division there’s no reason they shouldn’t be serious contenders for the bye. They’ve been out of the wild card once with Watson and that was only to get destroyed in the divisional. Way too much talent for such mediocrity. Again, especially in their division. 

Gase sucks but there wasn’t much expectations. He was a dumb hire based on his history alone. 

16 minutes ago, Kobe_No_Means_No said:

I always wonder what would happen if NFL teams sign a retired NBA player as WRs. NBA is a league that is the most selective in the US, and that's where all the top athletes play. A lot of these players have had high school football playing experience.  

For example, Calvin Johnson is probably the most physically gifted NFL receiver we've ever seen. I remember every week hearing about how strong he is, how tall he is, how he physically dominates his opponents. Calvin Johnson is 6'5, 236.  In the NBA, he is equivalent to a shooting guard, such as James Harden (6'5, 220.) 

If NFL teams sign a flamed-out NBA player who might still care for an NFL paycheck, for example, Tyrus Thomas (I think he made too much to care for an NFL paycheck, but this is just an example - 33 years old, 6'10, 225) as opposed to AJ Green (31 years old, 6'4, 210), I wonder how it would play out. 

Dude, what are you talking about?  You can't teach size. 

As for your idea of former NBA players, wait for them to get their knees blown out by some DB. A lot of those guys don't know how to fall because they've never been knocked down. Bring him in for a RZ chuck to the corner maybe, but outside that, those guys play basketball for a reason and not football.

After Watson missed a wide open Nuk, you could tell when tv zoomed in on Hops that he dint give a crap anymore. Next play Hops fumbled. Nuk was like I was wide open for 40 yards with nobody around you dont throw to me. A 3 yrd out you throw it to me. F this noise.

• Like 1

boy they were waiting for watt to do anything so they could swing from his balls

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, FavreCo said:

Watson been like that with Nuk all year. He only throws those 3 yrs out routes to Nuk, and bombs away to Fuller. 

9 minutes ago, affliction said:

he looks scared missed another wide open player

media needs to chill with this michael jordan talk

Was Watson then Mahomes and now Jackson. 

How about we see these dudes put together two elite seasons first and do something in the playoffs before comparing them to guys like Brees, Rodgers, and Wilson. 

• Like 1

Just now, affliction said:

boy they were waiting for watt to do anything so they could swing from his balls

very true

The hard on media has for some people is hilarious. 

Watson scores and they’re like “find JJ Watt ASAP and get the camera on him!” It’s like them showing the 49ers DC every ******** play because reasons.

Like, piss off. 

• Like 2

Just now, Gohawks said:

The hard on media has for some people is hilarious. 

Watson scores and they’re like “find JJ Watt ASAP and get the camera on him!” It’s like them showing the 49ers DC every ******** play because reasons.

Like, piss off. 

More ESPN BS

17 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

The main thing is the Texans have an elite QB, elite WR, and elite pieces on defense. Yes they have a bad line but so do a lot of other teams. With their cake walk of a division there’s no reason they shouldn’t be serious contenders for the bye. They’ve been out of the wild card once with Watson and that was only to get destroyed in the divisional. Way too much talent for such mediocrity. Again, especially in their division. 

Gase sucks but there wasn’t much expectations. He was a dumb hire based on his history alone. 

I hear you - of course, they lost two of those key elite defensive pieces for much of the season this year.  I’m not saying BOB is good by any means.  I mean, Gase has an elite RB, a very good WR, a promising young QB, and a better O-line (slightly).  Based on their total body of work, Gase gets the nod for me as the worst.

Allen...

25 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Dude this is like Watson's 2nd season and before that they're qbs were complete garbage 

Lmao you knew that TO was coming once the commentator said Allen has been excellent. 

4 minutes ago, hoppychokes said:

Where was Duke Williams all season?

Hurt

• Like 1