cashvillesent

New England Patriots vs Tennessee Titans WILDCARD

2 minutes ago, cashvillesent said:

Na na

Hey

Hey

Good bye!!!

Go Titans!

Looks like someone is going to have some fun in the Pats Outlook thread.  . . .🤣

Just now, dashoe said:

Derrick Henry deserved the rushing title over Chubb.

He earned it on a winning team with a spotty passing game that's in the playoffs

Then he should have rushed for the most yards.

It was hilarious watching everyone go crazy when the Patriots were playing the easiest slate in NFL history. It was obvious this team was flawed especially at skill position and QB. 

Patriots looked awful at the weapons spots. Even Edelman dropping passes now. And after him, it's a bunch of crap. They put too much on Brady to do it all this season.

2 minutes ago, dashoe said:

Derrick Henry deserved the rushing title over Chubb.

He earned it on a winning team with a spotty passing game that's in the playoffs

That’s...Thats not how that works. Like, at all...

1 minute ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Patriots Absolutely need help with recievers next year. Someone tell kraft to swallow his pride and bring back Antonio Brown

or they need to get run heavy again because they are barely able to run the well well

1 hour ago, sSektor said:

Hey man it's only the 1st half no need to break out the excuses this early.

Hey man, how are you hanging on?

2 minutes ago, devaster said:

Then he should have rushed for the most yards.

The issue was Kitchens hurt Chubbs chances to get the title over his last 4 games.

Just now, dashoe said:

or they need to get run heavy again because they are barely able to run the well well

Ya, the run game is atrocious as well. What happened to Sony Michel? That dude went to turd sauce fast. 

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

That’s...Thats not how that works. Like, at all...

I know how it works. Don't try and read too much into the post and be super critical . My point is henry deserved the title aside from simple accumulating the yardage to do it.

3 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

It was hilarious watching everyone go crazy when the Patriots were playing the easiest slate in NFL history. It was obvious this team was flawed especially at skill position and QB. 

lol flawed at qb ? 

Lol at @cashvillesent for creating this thread just so he could label it the way he did. Must be really tough trucking through life hating a sports team without logic and spending so much time on the internet with strangers trying to shove your opinion down their throats.

With that out of the way, Pats had a weak offense and nothing surrounding Brady. Titans running game is filthy, Vrabel is a great coach and they deserve to advance. Good game.

Just now, SyNdicateZ said:

lol flawed at qb ? 

The dude ranks in the bottom 10 in almost every metric the second half of the season once their joke schedule ended.

Flawed QB.

1 minute ago, ThreadKiller said:

Lol at @cashvillesent for creating this thread just so he could label it the way he did. Must be really tough trucking through life hating a sports team without logic and spending so much time on the internet with strangers trying to shove your opinion down their throats.

With that out of the way, Pats had a weak offense and nothing surrounding Brady. Titans running game is filthy, Vrabel is a great coach and they deserve to advance. Good game.

That run game is disgusting. I honestly see them as a dark horse to go all the way. If you can totally take the air out of the ball and limit the other team you can go all the way. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cashvillesent said:

Hey man, how are you hanging on?

I've seen the Pats win 6 superbowls in the last 15 years. I think I'll live lol

Just now, cashvillesent said:

Brady has been hot trash. Where have you been?

The RECIEVERS are hot trash...minus Edelman. No separation at all. 

• Haha 1

This is ...beautiful 

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

The dude ranks in the bottom 10 in almost every metric the second half of the season once their joke schedule ended.

Flawed QB.

Bro he's 42 and has one of the worst receiving units of his career. He has definitely taken a step back this season but lets not pretend it's all on him. People thought he was washed in 2014 too.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Nah fam. What happend to the argument of Brady doesnt need real WRs to be good? Cant sell that to me my man. Go Titans!

Edited by cashvillesent

Just now, SyNdicateZ said:

Dude go look at his stats the second half of the season and then come in here and try to justify him being good. Look at his stats game.

BS excuse. Guys like Wentz and Wilson don’t have much either to work with. They still don’t put up these kind of trash stats 

4 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Flawed QB.

Brady was 7th in passing yards and only 8 Int's with possibly the worst receiving weapons in the NFL. I don't know about all that nonsense.