Sign in to follow this  
cashvillesent

New England Patriots vs Tennessee Titans WILDCARD

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, sSektor said:

Bro he's 42 and has one of the worst receiving units of his career. He has definitely taken a step back this season but lets not pretend it's all on him. People thought he was washed in 2014 too.

His age has nothing to do with him being a below average QB. I’m not debating his legacy. You don’t get points for being older. 

Edited by Gohawks
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

His age has nothing to do with him being a below average QB. I’m not debating his legacy. You don’t get points for being older. 

There's 32 starting QB's. In what stat is he 17 or below to make him 'below average'?

2 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

There's 32 starting QB's. In what stat is he 17 or below to make him 'below average'?

You’ve got to be joking. He’s in the bottom half in most metrics second half of the year. If I was in front of a computer I’d have no problem posting it.

Just now, Gohawks said:

You’ve got to be joking. He’s in the bottom half in most metrics second half of the year. If I was in front of a computer I’d have no problem posting it.

2nd half of the year is not a full season. I mean maybe we should just judge players on their last game of the season from now on then

Im gonna go play Madden now and play as the patriots and destroy the tita

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

His recievers Suk. Sanu is also a fraud

Just now, SyNdicateZ said:

Whats your PSN, bud, Id gladly be happy to hand you another L tonight. Go Titans!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, cashvillesent said:

Whats your PSN, bud, Id gladly be happy to hand you another L tonight. Go Titans!

Syndicatez

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Sanu, Ben Watson, Phillip Dorsett, Karry (who might be a bust pick). That's just dreadful. I don't think there is a worse list of receiving weapons in the NFL.

1 minute ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Sony Michel is a fraud

Run blocking didn't help but he was legitimately so much worse than expected this year. No idea why they didn't at least give Damien Harris a shot.

Just now, cashvillesent said:

Added. JizzInURPancakes

lol im not surprized that thats ur psn name. lol

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

2nd half of the year is not a full season. I mean maybe we should just judge players on their last game of the season from now on then

It’s relevant when your first half of the season is arguably the easiest schedule in the 100 years of the sport. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sSektor said:

Run blocking didn't help but he was legitimately so much worse than expected this year. No idea why they didn't at least give Damien Harris a shot.

fa reals. give damien harris  a shot next year!

The guy that killed the Pats season more than anyone else though, is Josh Gordon's drug dealer. The offense was humming along until Gordon couldn't lay off the drugs once again. Gordon wrecked this offense.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cashvillesent said:

Added. JizzInURPancakes

ill be on a little later. bout an hour or so

10 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

They showed some stats before the game and he ranked 11th or dead last for all the important passing stats for all 12 QB's in the post-season this year. Brady has had poor stats the entire season.

1 minute ago, Gohawks said:

It’s relevant when your first half of the season is arguably the easiest schedule in the 100 years of the sport. 

Ya, I guess the Patriots knew that Ben Roth would go down for the season mid game and Darnold would get mono. Well done Patriots.

1 minute ago, MrPositive said:

The guy that killed the Pats season more than anyone else though, is Josh Gordon's drug dealer. The offense was humming along until Gordon couldn't lay off the drugs once again. Gordon wrecked this offense.

Josh Gordon can go f himself

2 hours ago, BigBenTheSteelerMan said:

The pats are just running it down their throats 

The Pats just took a massive L.

Go Titans!

2 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

We can cry together. Imagine being a huge Gordon homer for years, seeing him go to your team, and then get suspended. 

f--- me... 

Just now, cashvillesent said:

The Pats just took a massive L.

Go Titans!

ill actually be rooting for the titans next weekend. i haaattteeeee the ravens and chiefs

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

ill actually be rooting for the titans next weekend. i haaattteeeee the ravens and chiefs

I hate the Ratbirds too!

I think we got a chance to beat the Ratbirds, and we already beat the Chiefs this year.

I remember the Raven's ending our playoff run twice when we had the number 1 seed. It would be nice to return the favor.

Edited by cashvillesent

14 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

QB Rating-18th

Y/A- 28th

Comp %- 26th

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1