cashvillesent

New England Patriots vs Tennessee Titans WILDCARD

8 minutes ago, cashvillesent said:

Added. JizzInURPancakes

I was wondering who stole my username. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, devaster said:

They showed some stats before the game and he ranked 11th or dead last for all the important passing stats for all 12 QB's in the post-season this year. Brady has had poor stats the entire season.

Hmm, Brady was 7th in passing yards with a clown show of receivers, and had the 7th fewest int's of those with over 300 completions. His completion percentage and rating were down, but what is he supposed to do throwing to bust Dorsett, Ben Watson, career journeyman 3rd receiver Sanu, and probable bust Karry who didn't even play a game until 10 weeks in?

Edited by MrPositive

6 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

The guy that killed the Pats season more than anyone else though, is Josh Gordon's drug dealer. The offense was humming along until Gordon couldn't lay off the drugs once again. Gordon wrecked this offense.

Your lack of intelligence and independent thought is staggering.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, this guy right here said:

QB Rating-18th

Y/A- 28th

Comp %- 26th

Look at his stats over the second half of the season. Rating, completion %, yards, TDs, and whatever else you want. 

I want to see someone try and justify him being an elite QB after that. Regardless of his weapons Brady is washed. Not hating on his legacy but at this point he’s done. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cashvillesent said:

spacer.png

Congrats dude. Good fap material is hard to find you now have some for the next decade. 

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, this guy right here said:

Your lack of intelligence and independent thought is staggering.

Coming from the guy that formulated 'this guy right here'.... Taking Gordon out of this offense mutilated them. No longer could they keep corners or safeties honest deep. It also forced them to go out and bring in superstar Mohammad Sanu who had been making a career of catching 4 passes a game for 30 yards for the past 5 years.

Edited by MrPositive
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Patriots were trending toward this. Glad to see it finally occur.

I have no disrespect toward the Pats - one of the best dynasties ever (PIT, SF).

However - it's like a breath of fresh air to have new blood this year.

Not to mention - Pats the way they limped into the playoffs were not a team anyone wanted to see in the Super Bowl. 

I am sooooooo happy right now.

• Like 2

Just now, MrPositive said:

Coming from the guy that formulated 'this guy right here'.... Taking Gordon out of this offense mutilated them. They had to go out and bring in superstar Mohammad Sanu who had been making a career of catching 4 passes a game for the past 5 years.

let me break it down for you. Gordon is a deep threat. When you have old man Brady throwing the ball immediately to avoid getting sacked at all costs, you eliminate Josh Gordon's most valuable asset. Deep ball take time to set up. NOT HAPPENING IN THIS OFFENSE. This offense designed to cater to Brady's strengths.....

quick, accurate passes. 

As far as the 'drugs' go...way too complicated for a well trained pet to grasp the significance of simply using the word 'drug' in that context.

9 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

I want to see someone try and justify him being an elite QB after that. Regardless of his weapons Brady is washed. Not hating on his legacy but at this point he’s done. 

You mean Tony Romo, who repeatedly said at the end of the game that he watched him all season and said he is no way near done and had absolutely no help this season?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, this guy right here said:

let me break it down for you. Gordon is a deep threat. When you have old man Brady throwing the ball immediately to avoid getting sacked at all costs, you eliminate Josh Gordon's most valuable asset. Deep ball take time to set up. NOT HAPPENING IN THIS OFFENSE. This offense designed to cater to Brady's strengths.....

quick, accurate passes. 

As far as the 'drugs' go...way too complicated for a well trained pet to grasp the significance of simply using the word 'drug' in that context.

Brady at the end of the half heaved it about 65 yards right to the perfect spot on their hail mary attempt. I'm sorry, but I agree with the other guy. Brady's arm is not finished and losing Gordon really hurt him. Gordon runs a straight line as fast as anyone in the league, which also helps the run game. 

Ah, Brady is a very smart player but father time catches up to us all.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, SharkSwimmer said:

Ah, Brady is a very smart player but father time catches up to us all.

But they said that about him 5 years ago. Regardless, I'd love to see my Colts get Brady for those 3 years, draft a qb this or next year and let him learn. Brissett is just not an NFL caliber qb. Astroturf + Nelson + Costonzo + 2 tight ends that can catch + Hilton....It would be fun watching them crush the Patriots with some drafted qb or Andy Dalton/Mariota lol

Edited by MrPositive

This guy just handed us one hell of a L

Image result for mike vrabel gif"

Nothing but respect for Tennessee. Henry came to play and the defense stepped up big time. Will be pulling for you guys next week. 

We did not deserve to win whatsoever. We'll see what happens from here on out. Should be interesting.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MrPositive said:

You mean Tony Romo, who repeatedly said at the end of the game that he watched him all season and said he is no way near done and had absolutely no help this season?

Commentators say **** all the time. You think Tony Romo would say one of the golden boys of the nfl is washed on TV? Common son...

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, sSektor said:

FREE THIS MAN GODDAMMIT

LMAO

The Pats signing Sideshow Bob would make Pat haters around the world very happy.

The end of an era. 

When Peyton walked off the field, I damn near breaking down. When Brady and Brees are done, it is officially the end of my prime years loving the NFL. 

1 hour ago, Gohawks said:

Commentators say **** all the time. You think Tony Romo would say one of the golden boys of the nfl is washed on TV? Common son...

When Tony was pressed on it, he was super awkward at first. Kept trying to redirect to the game, maybe he didn't have marching orders yet?

Hey the New Something Patriots did a heck of a job!  With their up-and-coming -QB (who cheats) and all else, it’s a good time to say “see ya” to the one-time dynasts:  Wonderful:  what an amazing waste of time.  Go Cybernetic Brady!

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, cashvillesent said:

Congrats. You’re on the internet at 3 am with strangers trying to validate your negative opinion on a sports team that you seem to put a LOT of energy into. Lol.

You ever listen to the Tyler Swift song “You Need To Calm Down”? Lyrics are spot on...

Edited by ThreadKiller