Sign in to follow this  
Corleone

Calvin Ridley 2020 Outlook

Just now, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Missing 1 game then the bye week, essentially 3 weeks to recover.

Best case scenario

Plays after 10 days of rest

best case scenario

• Like 2

Best case scenario: Ridley invents a time machine and replays the Thursday night football game, this time finishing the game without injury to go along with 16 catches, 298 yards and 5 TDs

Worst case scenario: Ridley runs into his past self and creates a time paradox that threatens the fabrics of reality in the time space continuum.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

25 minutes ago, Lamont Sanford said:

Best case scenario: Ridley’s foot feels 100% immediately and he doesn’t even miss a practice.

Worst case scenario: Ridley’s experiences complications that ultimately lead to his death.

Most realistic scenario: Something in between.

MRT training lol

16 minutes ago, TTo34 said:

Best case scenario: Ridley invents a time machine and replays the Thursday night football game, this time finishing the game without injury to go along with 16 catches, 298 yards and 5 TDs

Worst case scenario: Ridley runs into his past self and creates a time paradox that threatens the fabrics of reality in the time space continuum.

Best case scenario: Ridley invents said time machine and convinces the demon who invented fantasy football that it’s a dumb idea, thus saving us all from this hell.

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

34 minutes ago, Lamont Sanford said:

Best case scenario: Ridley’s foot feels 100% immediately and he doesn’t even miss a practice.

Worst case scenario: Ridley’s experiences complications that ultimately lead to his death.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

54 minutes ago, TTo34 said:

Isn’t the Worst Case just 2020?

The good news is he got a few catches and it’s not a goose egg. I’m not expecting him until after the bye, but the 10 days off give some hope.

1 hour ago, pastorofmuppets2 said:

My fantasy season may hinge on Ridley's health, yet I can't pay attention to a word that doofus says with Kay sitting there looking like that. Jesus Christ

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lamont Sanford said:

Thank God someone is here to make sense of all of this.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

Thank God someone is here to make sense of all of this.

Don’t take a meteorologist to know the difference ‘tween sunshine and moonshine.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, BIGFATPANDA said:

Just an ankle tweak. Ready to roll next week!

Source?  Or your take?

Certainly didn’t look that bad on the replay, looked like he jammed his toes into the ground which could be a foot sprain. That happened to me once so I’m basically a doctor. I’m going to guess he’s out a couple of weeks, my professional opinion.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, daethfromabove1979 said:

Certainly didn’t look that bad on the replay, looked like he jammed his toes into the ground which could be a foot sprain. That happened to me once so I’m basically a doctor. I’m going to guess he’s out a couple of weeks, my professional opinion.

Muha funny mr doc

41 minutes ago, cgu112 said:

Source?  Or your take?

It was on his social media.

3 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

I dont see it. Link?

5 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

This is not true lol. It’s most certainly a mid foot sprain similar to Mixon and Carson.

3 hours ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Missing 1 game then the bye week, essentially 3 weeks to recover.

Best case scenario

I really think that's likely. It didn't look too bad at all. I'd expect him 100% after the bye. 

I jumped ship. He's a trade target for playoff teams and a sell for people fighting for a spot imo

Edited by scheibler