Rotoworld.com Forums

Calvin Ridley 2020 Outlook

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best case scenario: Ridley’s foot feels 100% immediately and he doesn’t even miss a practice. Worst case scenario: Ridley’s experiences complications that ultimately lead to his death. Most

Julio being one of the best WRs of all time + him still being in the back-end of his prime isn't a detractor at all as you're framing it. They consistently bracket Julio with a safety over the top + o

Posted Images

On 9/21/2020 at 5:45 AM, Illusion_J said:

They are for Ridley.  He's quick and sharp with his routes in tight spaces like possibly no other receiver in the league right now.  Below is a video of Ridley embarrassing a bunch of guys in training (no idea how good they are, looks like the one he makes almost fall down plays at UGA).  Not to mention how terrible Hardman looks in comparison to Ridley.

Then watch his second TD yesterday where he completely turns the DB around and gets wide open in about 2 seconds.  He makes the pros look lost too.

Beast.

1 minute ago, yanksman said:

Does that mean he is out there practicing or out of practice. I actually think its the former.

That was a badly worded tweet.  I think he is practicing.

Edited by ColoWrex
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

[...] but what a joke that was. Matty Ice looked terrible. I don't like that Julio is hurt. Matty seems to default to whatever the easiest, safest option on the field is. When Julio is healthy, that's Ridley.

Edited by tonycpsu
Removed Cool Story
  • Like 1

Don’t think he was that banged up... just a lot of missed opportunities here, he looked pretty fine to me.

Was wide open in the back corner of the end zone and Matt Ryan didn’t see him.

Had a ball knocked out of his hands last second by the DB for a 25 yard score late in the 4th.

Falcons first drive he absolutely cooked Jaire Alexander on a slant double move but Matt Ryan didn’t get it to him soon enough. 

Still would not have been a huge game that we have grown accustomed to, but it’s pretty criminal he didn’t have at least a big play and a touchdown or two.

Edited by next big thing cp84
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • tonycpsu locked and unlocked this topic