Sign in to follow this  
bflis

Looking for a Dynasty League

Hey all,

im looking to join a Dynasty Baseball league. I am use to leagues with salary caps, big minor league rosters etc. 

please let me know what you have vacant. I would prefer Roto and team with Vlad would be considered a plus as well :)

I am an fair and active trader and would look at teams that are either contending or rebuilding. 

please forwards potential openings to brodieflis@gmail.com

14 minutes ago, bflis said:

Hey all,

im looking to join a Dynasty Baseball league. I am use to leagues with salary caps, big minor league rosters etc. 

please let me know what you have vacant. I would prefer Roto and team with Vlad would be considered a plus as well :)

I am an fair and active trader and would look at teams that are either contending or rebuilding. 

please forwards potential openings to brodieflis@gmail.com

What kind of league fee you looking/willing to pay? I run a moderate stakes league at 350$/year through CBS. Let me know if you’re interested as we will doing our annual poll this week to see who is returning/vacating their teams for the upcoming year. 

12 hours ago, Ulls55 said:

What kind of league fee you looking/willing to pay? I run a moderate stakes league at 350$/year through CBS. Let me know if you’re interested as we will doing our annual poll this week to see who is returning/vacating their teams for the upcoming year. 

The Baseball League Finder Service forum's name alone makes it real real clear where all of this belongs.  And you can also use the messaging feature here to privately talk to him.  He just had to post at least 5 times to use the finder service to prevent spamming on the board as in help others and you will be helped.  So please do not reply to that guy in this forum and encourage wrong posts here.  Just do what buccsfan22 kindly did and point him in the right direction and talk to him there.  Thanks.

• Like 1