Sign in to follow this  
Cmilne23

Seahawks - Packers Divisional Round Thread

******** bum a** Turner. I can’t believe it. What a little bitch you have one job. 

• Like 2

Think he was short, but no evidence to overturn it.  The Jones TD he wasn't in, Graham first down when it wasn't.

The favorable Packer calls goes WAY over the 2.5 favorable calls for the Packers.

Just now, murraygd13 said:

Think he was short, but no evidence to overturn it.  The Jones TD he wasn't in, Graham first down when it wasn't.

The favorable Packer calls goes WAY over the 2.5 favorable calls for the Packers.

What the f--- you mean no evidence? There’s a ******** shot right down the line of him being short. No evidence my ******** a**. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

Obviously short.

lmao. f--- out of here. 

Let the tears flow

• Haha 2

Lots of bad decisions this weekend. Pete punting to Aaron Rodgers on 4th and 10 with a little over 2 minutes to go wasn't the worst, but it's up there. 

Just now, Gohawks said:

What the f--- you mean no evidence? There’s a ******** shot right down the line of him being short. No evidence my ******** a**. 

yeah. i agree. he looked short there. 

how many touchdowns do the packers lose by next week in SF? 2?

Definitely looked a bit short.  Hard to 100% tell though.

1 minute ago, ajs723 said:

Lots of bad decisions this weekend. Pete punting to Aaron Rodgers on 4th and 10 with a little over 2 minutes to go wasn't the worst, but it's up there. 

I knew they had no shot after that

1 minute ago, kdko said:

Definitely looked a bit short.  Hard to 100% tell though.

agreed. i think it was short but i also understand them not overturning the call due to the footage. too bad. I wanted Rus to get the ball back and have a chance to work some magic. 

Jimmy Grahams catch was an obvious forst down. He was on top of the defender. He wasnt downed until he was past the sticks. The ChickenHawks suck Russell Wilson is overrated get over it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Gravy said:

Jimmy Grahams catch was an obvious forst down. He was on top of the defender. He wasnt downed until he was past the sticks. The ChickenHawks suck Russell Wilson is overrated get over it.

He was on top of the defender, but his elbow did go down. I think that is a down by contact then. Problem was the location of the ball at that point. Calls like that always go with the call on the field.

The ball was down by his waist with the elbow down. Short of the first down. 

• Like 2

Had a discussion at the bar the other day, instead of replay it should be a public vote.  Put a poll up on NFL.com for 1 minute. Everyone can go vote, but ban people with IP addresses from the state of the two teams playing.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, murraygd13 said:

Had a discussion at the bar the other day, instead of replay it should be a public vote.  Put a poll up on NFL.com for 1 minute. Everyone can go vote, but ban people with IP addresses from the state of the two teams playing.

How drunk were you, because that's the worst idea I've ever heard. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3