Sign in to follow this  
floppy

draft trout? let me explain.. whir

you are allowed to keep 4 and you keep them based off last round they were drafted 

I am keeping Merrifield, acuna, torres, alvarez.. (best value)

I chose where i draft.. i can pick 1 and take trout but then my pitching will not nearly be as good.. the league is h2h categories. like 7 pitching cats and 7 hitting cats. for some reason pitching flies off early because people get nervous. by 22 range i wont be grabbing a top notch ace i assume

OR do i draft  say 3 or 4 or 5 and draft cole or deGrom?

thanks and WHIR

I think you have to draft Trout. Him and Acuna on the same team?😳

Were I you, I’m drafting Trout, finish out the draft and see how your team looks from there. If you feel like your team is lacking on the pitching side, Trout can get you some very nice pieces in return.

Please help with mine? 

Get Trout.  And take your then go after some tier 2 pitching.  Good Luck

Help with mine?

Go with Trout. Last year I kept Acuña and had the opportunity to select my draft position and took Trout at 1. Owning the two of them is a lot of fun! I have the same opportunity this year and will be doing it again. I would just focus on pitching in the next couple of rounds or maybe take another bat in round two if you don't like the arms there then go pitching in rounds three and four. 

Easily Trout. Like someone mentioned, if you don't like your team and need pitching, attack the trade market. But the opportunity to have Trout and Acuna in the same OF is too much to pass up.

Yeah, I'd take Trout. Sometimes getting too cute doesn't work out the way you thought it would.

Take Trout and pair with Acuna, Torres, and Alvarez to lock up your 7 hitting categories.

If pitchers are going quick then consider drafting back to back SP's around 22 if a snake draft. 

Help please: