Sign in to follow this  
ahtech

Trading Adebayo + Hayward for Drummond? WHIR 100%

Stocks really down when Isaac out of season. I really need to improve. Is this worth it getting drummond for my adebayo and hayward?

Looks like a decent trade. Once Isaac comes back, you'll be tops in defensive stats.

27 minutes ago, canaan_ko said:

Looks like a decent trade. Once Isaac comes back, you'll be tops in defensive stats.

Already top when Isaac was there but now I am having a big problem that is why I am contemplating this trade.

Anyway, Isaac is not coming back I guess. They filed injury exception that he is out of season.

36 minutes ago, ahtech said:

Already top when Isaac was there but now I am having a big problem that is why I am contemplating this trade.

Anyway, Isaac is not coming back I guess. They filed injury exception that he is out of season.

I would still do the trade. Drummond is huge. Also, there aren't any better players on the wire to replace Finney-Smith, Coby White, and Hardaway Jr. unless those are your streamer spots? 

8 minutes ago, canaan_ko said:

I would still do the trade. Drummond is huge. Also, there aren't any better players on the wire to replace Finney-Smith, Coby White, and Hardaway Jr. unless those are your streamer spots? 

Still claiming taurean prince for Coby white. Finney-Smith and Hardaway will be there for a while though. I need the 3s of hardaway and little stocks of Finney-smith.

2 minutes ago, chefboyarg said:

The Drummond owner proposed this?  Wow. Take the deal. 

Thanks on mine

We talked about it and he agreed. The problem is I'm having second thoughts or I'm giving too much.