Sign in to follow this  
ahtech

Trading Adebayo + Hayward for Drummond? WHIR 100%

Recommended Posts

Stocks really down when Isaac out of season. I really need to improve. Is this worth it getting drummond for my adebayo and hayward?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like a decent trade. Once Isaac comes back, you'll be tops in defensive stats.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, canaan_ko said:

Looks like a decent trade. Once Isaac comes back, you'll be tops in defensive stats.

Already top when Isaac was there but now I am having a big problem that is why I am contemplating this trade.

Anyway, Isaac is not coming back I guess. They filed injury exception that he is out of season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, ahtech said:

Already top when Isaac was there but now I am having a big problem that is why I am contemplating this trade.

Anyway, Isaac is not coming back I guess. They filed injury exception that he is out of season.

 

I would still do the trade. Drummond is huge. Also, there aren't any better players on the wire to replace Finney-Smith, Coby White, and Hardaway Jr. unless those are your streamer spots? 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, canaan_ko said:

 

I would still do the trade. Drummond is huge. Also, there aren't any better players on the wire to replace Finney-Smith, Coby White, and Hardaway Jr. unless those are your streamer spots? 

 

 

 

Still claiming taurean prince for Coby white. Finney-Smith and Hardaway will be there for a while though. I need the 3s of hardaway and little stocks of Finney-smith.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, chefboyarg said:

The Drummond owner proposed this?  Wow. Take the deal. 

Thanks on mine

 

We talked about it and he agreed. The problem is I'm having second thoughts or I'm giving too much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.