Rotoworld.com Forums

DJ Moore 2020 Outlook

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He literally said "Not comparing Moore to Thomas but Teddy can feed his #1 receiver". He's just saying DJ is the main target and all Teddy has to do is complete the little short stuff that DJ is alrea

*Looks at menu* May I have Moore, please? Hold the Bridgewater.

Let's also not undersell the hiring of Joe Brady as OC.  He learned under Sean Payton as an Offensive Assistant Coach in NO for 2 seasons (17-18) and just led the LSU passing attack to one of the best

Posted Images

On 10/7/2020 at 3:53 AM, brosephd said:

think the disappointment is people who picked moore over arob, ridley, metcalf, cooper, lockett etc.

Yep...I remember when it was my turn to pick, I was debating between Moore, Ridley and Metcalf and went with Moore.

Then, Metcalf was still there in the next round, but I went with Chark instead, though that one hasn't burned me quite as bad.

47 minutes ago, LAeagle said:

At least Moore is in a decent offense. I think he’s in a gel stage with his new QB. He can go off this weekend but he won’t start being a little more consistent till the 2nd half of the season in my opinion. 

One big game and everyone's opinoin flips.  Hes still averaging over 70 yards a game.

4 minutes ago, Rotocious said:

One big game and everyone's opinoin flips.  Hes still averaging over 70 yards a game.

Very true. I can very easily see a big game this game and everyone automatically plugs him into a disappointment the following week.

6 hours ago, SteelersScotty said:

Yep...I remember when it was my turn to pick, I was debating between Moore, Ridley and Metcalf and went with Moore.

Then, Metcalf was still there in the next round, but I went with Chark instead, though that one hasn't burned me quite as bad.

Yikes. 

Just now, brosephd said:

pleased with stat line but guess he is now the W2 :(

Yea, Robby is definitely the guy moving forward. Ugh. I think Moore is only playable in slam-dunk matchups. And it might get worse when CMC comes back. 

Am I the only one that thinks how in the eff is Robby frickin Anderson waltzing in here and stealing dj moores spot???? And is doing it... what am I missing ? Anderson looks like the one crazy Wayans brother...

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, hard1 said:

Am I the only one that thinks how in the eff is Robby frickin Anderson waltzing in here and stealing dj moores spot???? And is doing it... what am I missing ? Anderson looks like the one crazy Wayans brother...

Playing with the Jets for four seasons sure will depress the fantasy community's impression of a player's skill level. Obviously Anderson is just better than anyone gave him credit for. Didn't see this coming with Moore either, but we can't deny reality this far into the season.

nice Td but overall not encouraging

Feels like hes in the same overpacked Tier of WR like Edelmans, McLaurins, Boyd, Charks of the world

Heck even the young guns like Higgins, Shenault, Deebo, Ruggs i could see us contemplating starting over ole Moore.......sigh

2 hours ago, eg4190 said:

Playing with the Jets for four seasons sure will depress the fantasy community's impression of a player's skill level. Obviously Anderson is just better than anyone gave him credit for. Didn't see this coming with Moore either, but we can't deny reality this far into the season.

Totally get it.. cant deny but won't accept 

1 hour ago, kmoore1521 said:

nice Td but overall not encouraging

Feels like hes in the same overpacked Tier of WR like Edelmans, McLaurins, Boyd, Charks of the world

Heck even the young guns like Higgins, Shenault, Deebo, Ruggs i could see us contemplating starting over ole Moore.......sigh

Unfortunately, I think Moore is behind all those guys at this point. At least they are all solidly their teams first option. ( Edit: behind he first group- not the young guns) Anderson is clearly ahead of DJ, and by a wide margin lately.  24 targets to 11 the past 2 games.  He's also behind the rb as a pass option and isn't changing when CMC comes back.  It sucks, but this is the reality of the situation.  If you can use DJ's draft capital and season expectations and convince someone else that he will turn it around, I would package him away.    

I would also put Terry a tier or two above this (assuming Smith isnt the qb or that terrible going forward).    

Edited by cgu112