affliction

DJ Moore 2020 Outlook

13 hours ago, ponchsox said:

Need 7/120 1 TD from this dude tomorrow.

What u think? U feel confident in him tomorrow?

2 hours ago, Tomei7 said:

What u think? U feel confident in him tomorrow?

Somewhat.

On 9/14/2020 at 6:21 AM, Conscious Pilot said:

He’s not supposed to be your WR1. He’s a WR2 at best

Revisionist history after week 1 huh? He was drafted in the late 20s to mid 30s in most leagues. Meaning anyone that went RB/RB, RB/TE, or RB/QB drafted him as their WR1. So he is likely a WR1 on a lot of teams.

He was a flat out DND for me due to his low TDs and I just don’t buy Bridgewater supporting a legit WR1 in this offense. That being said, overreacting to one week is silly. I personally had him as WR24 going into the year I believe. However, if you had him as WR10 or whatever that may be doing a 180 after one game isn’t the way to go. Especially when you consider he did pretty well in the targets department. 

• Like 1

This dude is about to see a whole lot of Carlton Davis today. As a Panthers fan, i'm excited to see the matchup. As a DJ Moore owner, consider me shook.

23 minutes ago, johnwallin said:

This dude is about to see a whole lot of Carlton Davis today. As a Panthers fan, i'm excited to see the matchup. As a DJ Moore owner, consider me shook.

Pretty sure Damon Arnette is going to cover DJ Moore but DJ is a top 12 WR this week... fire it up regardless

8 minutes ago, Leopard said:

Pretty sure Damon Arnette is going to cover DJ Moore but DJ is a top 12 WR this week... fire it up regardless

We already lost to the Raiders last week, and I'm pretty sure Arnette was primarily on Robby Anderson (who dusted him for a long td). I would be cautious with DJ for this game, Davis was all over Michael Thomas last week and held him in check. I'm still starting him over the likes of Hollywood Brown because I can't bench my boy. The Panthers atrocious defense, along with the Bucs selling out for the run, should create a situation where Teddy's gonna have to chuck that rock often.

14 minutes ago, Fort4242 said:

What’s all this hype around Carlton Davis? 

He's been effective shadowing guys like Hopkins, Julio, and Thomas

• Thanks 1

Thoughts on DJ’s output today? Sorta concerned with this matchup. Teddy not being in sync and spreading ball around.

Just now, Tomei7 said:

Thoughts on DJ’s output today? Sorta concerned with this matchup. Teddy not being in sync and spreading ball around.

9 catches and 1 TD. 

1 minute ago, jmcampbe11 said:

9 catches and 1 TD. 

Damn!!! How many Yds? U do realize Carlton Davis has been a shutdown corner lately against some of the best in the game, that concerns me.

Just now, Tomei7 said:

Damn!!! How many Yds? U do realize Carlton Davis has been a shutdown corner lately against some of the best in the game, that concerns me.

I do and 70  yards, So mid teens in points in most leagues. 

2 minutes ago, jmcampbe11 said:

I do and 70  yards, So mid teens in points in most leagues. 

That would be 22pts in my League. I’ll take that all day. Can u guarantee that output? Cause I’m debating to start either DJ or Fuller vs Ravens.

20 minutes ago, Tomei7 said:

That would be 22pts in my League. I’ll take that all day. Can u guarantee that output? Cause I’m debating to start either DJ or Fuller vs Ravens.

If I could I would be a very rich man. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/19/2020 at 10:43 AM, ponchsox said:

Need 7/120 1 TD from this dude tomorrow.

You didn't get the TD but other than that surprisingly accurate 👍

• Like 1

His floor is solid in PPR but the lack of TDs keeps him as a WR2 which is fine for where he was drafted. If CMC misses time they will have to throw even more.

Edited by ponchsox

Missed out on 20pts. Benched him for Will Jellyleg Fuller, still pulled the victory, but never ever again. Safe floor with this guy ROS