Rotoworld.com Forums

DJ Moore 2020 Outlook

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He literally said "Not comparing Moore to Thomas but Teddy can feed his #1 receiver". He's just saying DJ is the main target and all Teddy has to do is complete the little short stuff that DJ is alrea

*Looks at menu* May I have Moore, please? Hold the Bridgewater.

Let's also not undersell the hiring of Joe Brady as OC.  He learned under Sean Payton as an Offensive Assistant Coach in NO for 2 seasons (17-18) and just led the LSU passing attack to one of the best

Posted Images

Maybe, I'm just an optimist, but the dude is averaging 9 targets per game. Yes today stunk, but better days are ahead they will be losing every game in this division and IMO he is a buy low. I am an owner and people need to stop on this forum about stop living week to week and look at what his situation and talent is. 

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

Maybe, I'm just an optimist, but the dude is averaging 9 targets per game. Yes today stunk, but better days are ahead they will be losing every game in this division and IMO he is a buy low. I am an owner and people need to stop on this forum about stop living week to week and look at what his situation and talent is. 

His situation is poor. He is a good receiver but Teddy Bridgewater stinks. 

30 minutes ago, nmartinez12443 said:

He's not far off from where he was last season. Today was one of the rare games where Carolina will have a lead. At least he didnt put up a goose egg. 

• Like 1
On 9/27/2020 at 8:20 PM, ponchsox said:

His situation is poor. He is a good receiver but Teddy Bridgewater stinks. 

Bridgewater has played pretty well this season...dealt with shortened offseason, new team, new coach, new weapons, everything. CMC is gone, and they won. He's made Moore and Anderson into every week starters and they have high YPC- nothing like his dink and dunk ways. Coach is trusting him to go down the field. LAC is just a hard matchup

4 minutes ago, mikepferrara said:

He’s a good player, but he’s not a true target hog like we expected him to be. The addition of Anderson hasn’t helped him. Might bench this week in favour of Lazard.

I always thought Anderson was pretty good but totally overlooked the fact that he would be much better once he left the Jets. I thought he was more of a deep threat and didn't think he'd factor in much because Bridgewater is conservative but he's certainly not helping Moore's value.

2 hours ago, LAeagle said:

He’s gonna start balling from week 8 and on. Hopefully it’s not too late at that point. 

Why wait until week 8 - why can't he start balling earlier? My season might be over by week 8 if things don't improve. I'm a big fan of this guy but not comfortable with the current situation.  I'm getting offers for this guy in keeper leagues and it may be time to sell. These situations are hard to sort out. 9 and 13 targets are fantastic. 4 targets suck.

Having said that he's still playing almost 90% of the snaps. Better days have to come....

39 minutes ago, Big Nate said:

Why wait until week 8 - why can't he start balling earlier? My season might be over by week 8 if things don't improve. I'm a big fan of this guy but not comfortable with the current situation.  I'm getting offers for this guy in keeper leagues and it may be time to sell. These situations are hard to sort out. 9 and 13 targets are fantastic. 4 targets suck.

Having said that he's still playing almost 90% of the snaps. Better days have to come....

Building chemistry with their new QB in a new system unfortunately takes time for some receivers. 

• Like 1