FollowTheLeader

2020 Completed Trades Thread

On 9/10/2020 at 8:25 AM, Heizz said:

My: Conner & C. Thompson

His: Joe Mixon

Chris Thompson is irrelevant in this deal in my opinion. Guys like him will pop up on WW in no time. I'm assuming you took Mixon over Conner so i'd stick with Mixon.

3 hours ago, thebadferret said:

I gave: Kirk, Pollard, Mattison - I got: Boyd, McFarland

Can see my team in signature. He was super short on RB (his starters were Chubb and Darrel Williams) so he was desperate. I am super high on Tyler Boyd and I hated my Kirk Pick. I think I overpayed a bit, but I'm feeling way better with my receiving core now. Maybe we have something in McFarland, too.

w that trade hes still desperate @ rb!!..how did this help his team...two beackups that need a major injury just b considered relevant...so Boyd for Kirk is a steal for u

On 8/28/2020 at 3:22 AM, BarkleysCleats said:

Gave Lamar Jackson got Saquon Barkley 

Can't believe someone gave up one of the top two fantasy players at all positions for a QB. Do they not understand that while QB is the most important position in real football, its not in fantasy football? Even as good as Lamar Jackson is he should be valued in trades as around the level of guys like Chris Carson and David Johnson at most, and certainly not at the level of any of the top 15 RBs, especially not the top 3 or 4. You won that trade going away.  

18 hours ago, flyy1313 said:

w that trade hes still desperate @ rb!!..how did this help his team...two beackups that need a major injury just b considered relevant...so Boyd for Kirk is a steal for u

he still is, but I was the only one willing to trade RB at all. And you can imagine what kind of RBs are on waivers with the size auf our league and rosters. 

On 9/10/2020 at 9:30 AM, ThisIsTheYear said:

Who's on the rest of your roster? I'm a TE streamer so unless we're talking Kelce Kittle maybe Ertz maybe Andrews, a TE is almost always replaceable on the waiver wire IMO

@ThisIsTheYear

watson

cmc, da johnson, gurley, lindsay, robinson 

chark, diggs, cooks, aiyuk, lamb, edwards

hurst

did i crap the bed after making this move????feeling sellers remorse right now

Gave: 
CMC

Chark

Got:

Godwin

Woods

Dobbins

Team consists of now:

QB: Watson

RB: David johnson, Gurley, Dobbins, Lindsay, Robinson

WR: Godwin, Woods, Diggs, Cooks, Aiyuk, Lamb

TE: Hurst

6 hours ago, springtexas1983 said:

Gave: 
CMC

Chark

Got:

Godwin

Woods

Dobbins

Team consists of now:

QB: Watson

RB: David johnson, Gurley, Dobbins, Lindsay, Robinson

WR: Godwin, Woods, Diggs, Cooks, Aiyuk, Lamb

TE: Hurst

Unfortunately yes you did

Trade Currently Pending, but I am in a 14 team .5PPR league

Just traded away D Parker and Sony Michel for Jonathan Taylor and Hollywood Brown.

I feel pretty good about it!

I think Brown makes a big leap this year, and nears if not beats Parker's production. Sony is in the abyss with the Cam show, and I'm all aboard the Taylor train!

Edited by csv2209

1 hour ago, csv2209 said:

Just traded away D Parker and Sony Michel for Jonathan Taylor and Hollywood Brown.

I think Brown makes a big leap this year, and nears if not beats Parker's production. Sony is in the abyss with the Cam show, and I'm all aboard the Taylor train!

Wow, I would actually be pissed if I was in your league and recommend a veto. That's criminal right there, good haul for you!

10 hours ago, csv2209 said:

Wow. What on earth is your trading partner thinking? They took an injured WR3 and a piece of uninspiring waiver wire fodder in exchange for an RB1 and a WR2 with upside as I see it.

Lost Week 1 and had Michael Thomas and Brees, so I decided not to wait around.  Here is what I traded, but this was before the Godwin concussion news.

GIVE:
Brees

Carson

AJ Green

Mike Thomas 

GET: 

Russ Wilson

M. Ingram

JK Dobbins 

Godwin

Curious to hear some thoughts on if I panicked and sold too early or cut my losses at the right time with MT/Brees.  

Traded

jonathan Taylor and Austin ekeler

Recieved :

chris Godwin, Julio, Fournette, and latavius Murray 

my rbs are nonexistent but I also have Hopkins and golladay. So I feel like i can upgrade my rb2 pretty easily

Traded: Sammy Watkins and Malcolm Brown

Received: AJ Green

0.5 ppr... guy was RB needy in terms of depth, but did I just get as good of a deal as I think I did?

3 minutes ago, next big thing cp84 said:

Traded: Sammy Watkins and Malcolm Brown

Received: AJ Green

0.5 ppr... guy was RB needy in terms of depth, but did I just get as good of a deal as I think I did?

Sammy is what he is and the same goes for Brown. Worth a shot, imo. If the Rams believed in Brown, they wouldn't have drafted Akers. They could have just rolled with Brown/Henderson. The only players you can bank on in the KC offense is Kelce, Hill, and CEH, along with Mahomes of course. So I think you made a good deal.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, white800 said:

Traded

jonathan Taylor and Austin ekeler

Recieved :

chris Godwin, Julio, Fournette, and latavius Murray 

my rbs are nonexistent but I also have Hopkins and golladay. So I feel like i can upgrade my rb2 pretty easily

You are banking on Fournette being a significant contributor and I don't see it. I don't really like the deal. Who do you have at RB?

21 hours ago, swingbatter said:

Lost Week 1 and had Michael Thomas and Brees, so I decided not to wait around.  Here is what I traded, but this was before the Godwin concussion news.

GIVE:
Brees

Carson

AJ Green

Mike Thomas 

GET: 

Russ Wilson

M. Ingram

JK Dobbins 

Godwin

Curious to hear some thoughts on if I panicked and sold too early or cut my losses at the right time with MT/Brees.  

It's an okay deal, but I think you gave up a bit too much. You have a clear upgrade at QB, but you gave up two studs. I don't like the Ingram/Dobbins timeshare and Godwin won't put up the numbers he did last year.

28 minutes ago, FitzMagic said:

You are banking on Fournette being a significant contributor and I don't see it. I don't really like the deal. Who do you have at RB?

Yeah im definitely not in a good spot for rb. I’m rolling a lot of dice. Rbs are 

: mostert, singletary, Fournette, James Robinson and latavius

On 9/16/2020 at 1:47 AM, Nickmo said:

Wow, I would actually be pissed if I was in your league and recommend a veto. That's criminal right there, good haul for you!

Just bc you don’t like a trade doesn’t make it vetoable. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, white800 said:

Just bc you don’t like a trade doesn’t make it vetoable. 

True and false. When a trade is being made swapping players at the same positions and one team is clearly, like crystal clearly, upgrading at all positions while the other team is downgrading at all positions, you have to suspect collusion or other foul play. When there's real money at stake, things like that should be taken seriously.

Just approved this trade in my work league:

Player A received: Mike Evans

Player B received: TY Hilton & David Montgomery

On 9/15/2020 at 3:40 PM, springtexas1983 said:

Gave: 
CMC

Chark

Got:

Godwin

Woods

Dobbins