FollowTheLeader

2020 Completed Trades Thread

Please can we keep this as a 'Completed Trades' thread rather than Potential Trade Analysis Thread. . 

Edited by screaming_vultures
  • Like 1

This trade just went down in one of my leagues:

Team A received: Dak and C Akers

Team B received: Fuller and Hines

For context, Team A started the season with Wentz and Goff at QB

I traded Golladay, Swift, and Anthony Miller for Diggs, Parker, Hilton.

With Sutton being dead I was down to Golladay and Will Fuller as my only receivers I could confidently play. There is something genuinely wrong with relying on Fuller. So I went with WR and hope that Diggs can be a low end WR1, maybe better. Maybe Parker will hit and Hilton will be a solid plug in receiver. 

Am I dead??

10 Team Standard League

My: Todd Gurley 

for 

His: Matt Ryan

I now have the Matt Ryan to Calvin Ridley connection, but ill have a 3 qb total with Big Ben and Minshew on the bench.

Traded away Hunt for Golladay, 10 team non-PPR league. My Rbs are Kamara, Mixon, Ekeler, James Robinson, and Latavius. WRs are Allen Robinson, Moore, Gallup, Boyd. Needed a true WR1 so hopefully Golladay can follow-up on his dominant 2019 "Babytron" season.

Full PPR

Traded: DJ Moore and Lev Bell
Received: Kenyan Drake and Devante Parker 

Haven’t accepted anything but one gut in my dynasty start up keeps sending offers for CEH. I never trade in fantasy so don’t really have a frame of reference but man some are relentless.

Traded T.Hill / J.White for Drake / J.Robinson in a 1/2 point PPR redraft league. Hated to part with Hill, but I lost Barkley last weekend and needed to make a big move. 

10-teamer, 0.5PPR. Traded JRob/Fuller for Godwin/Singletary - this Tuesday just gone.

Other trade in league - Akers/Diggs for Dobbins/Mostert.

I traded:

Lamar Jackson 

Miles Sanders 

Terry McLaurin 

Henry Ruggs 

Darren Waller 

Logan Thomas 

I received:

Patrick Mahomes 

Clyde Edwards-Helaire

Robert Woods 

Danny Amendola 

Tyler Higbee

O.J. Howard 

Thoughts? I feel pretty damn good. I also have Malcolm Brown, Josh Kelley, Brandon Aiyuk, Cam Akers, and Jalen Reagor. I would really have liked to have held on to McLaurin but I'm surprised that he proposed this.

58 minutes ago, Philly90 said:

I traded:

Lamar Jackson 

Miles Sanders 

Terry McLaurin 

Henry Ruggs 

Darren Waller 

Logan Thomas 

I received:

Patrick Mahomes 

Clyde Edwards-Helaire

Robert Woods 

Danny Amendola 

Tyler Higbee

O.J. Howard 

Thoughts? I feel pretty damn good. I also have Malcolm Brown, Josh Kelley, Brandon Aiyuk, Cam Akers, and Jalen Reagor. I would really have liked to have held on to McLaurin but I'm surprised that he proposed this.

That's too many players to trade for me lol. I prefer Lamar, Terry, Ruggs, Waller on side one in that deal. I prefer Clyde but not by enough over Sanders. Thomas/OJ is whatever for me. It's fine really and very fair but I prefer the side you traded.

2 hours ago, Benjamin1984 said:

That's too many players to trade for me lol. I prefer Lamar, Terry, Ruggs, Waller on side one in that deal. I prefer Clyde but not by enough over Sanders. Thomas/OJ is whatever for me. It's fine really and very fair but I prefer the side you traded.

My thinking was that with Philly's offensive line in tatters, it's only a matter of time before Sanders gets hurt. Plus Waller and Ruggs are both battling injuries that they are not being very upfront about. I definitely wanted to hang on to McLaurin but getting CEH & Mahomes was too tempting. Plus Woods and Higbee have a more reliable QB. But I definitely can see where you're coming from. 

I definitely need to work on getting another top WR for sure.

0.5 ppr 

I gave: Gurley 

I got: Swift 

My RBs are Sanders, Ingram, Robinson, McKinnon, and now Swift 

I don’t like how TD dependent Gurley is, and he seems to be losing passing work. Swift has already put up 9ish points in back to back weeks and hopefully his role grows 

Prior to the draft, I traded my 1st rd pick(#8) AND my 3rd rd pick to get the #1 overall pick.  I picked CMC 🤦🏻‍♂️

.5 ppr keeper league.

traded - josh Kelley - $6 to keep

Jonnu Smith - $5 to keep

recieved - Godwin

• Like 1