Jump to content
Rotoworld.com Forums

2020 Completed Trades Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

RIP

Just bc you don’t like a trade doesn’t make it vetoable. 

Im sorry...

Posted Images

Just traded: 

Thomas, Carson and 2021 3rd round pick

for

DK, Mixon, 2021 7th round pick

On paper its a loss, might actually be.  But this is a .5 ppr keeper league, 1st & 2nd rounds can't be kept.  I can keep DK for a 7th or 13th (voting on 2nd year keeper costs in the offseason), the 7th I gained I can use to keep him at worst.  I give up a 3rd, but I think DK will be drafted before then anyway.  Carson is better than Mixon thus far, but Mixon is more talented.  I'm a Hawks fan, I just feel much higher on DK than Carson ROS.  May be wrong though, we shall see!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, croikee said:

Just traded: 

Thomas, Carson and 2021 3rd round pick

for

DK, Mixon, 2021 7th round pick

On paper its a loss, might actually be.  But this is a .5 ppr keeper league, 1st & 2nd rounds can't be kept.  I can keep DK for a 7th or 13th (voting on 2nd year keeper costs in the offseason), the 7th I gained I can use to keep him at worst.  I give up a 3rd, but I think DK will be drafted before then anyway.  Carson is better than Mixon thus far, but Mixon is more talented.  I'm a Hawks fan, I just feel much higher on DK than Carson ROS.  May be wrong though, we shall see!

 

I don't mind this trade at all for you except for the draft pick round. Round 5 sounds about right, given you really are givng up the two better players on paper.

Keeping DK for a 7th or 13th is HUGE.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Juke said:

 

I don't mind this trade at all for you except for the draft pick round. Round 5 sounds about right, given you really are givng up the two better players on paper.

Keeping DK for a 7th or 13th is HUGE.

I don't disagree, would have liked to stay strong at a 4th, but I went from not having any keeper out of Thomas (drafted in 1st) and Carson (not keeping him at a 3rd rnd value without knowing where he lands next year) to a possible WR1 keeper at great value.  Been a Hawks fan my whole life and Carson, while good, has never felt like the core of an offense like Marshawn etc.  DK feels like a core, even more than Lockette, from a long-term perspective.

 

Could totally be Homer Glasses, but I'll take the plunge.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/14/2020 at 5:51 PM, helpmyteam said:

Sent: Will Fuller V and received: Ron Jones II  (I desperately needed RB help). 

 

My team is now: 

QB: Deshaun Watson, Gardner Minshew 

RB: Zeke Elliott, Ron Jones II, Phillip Lindsay, Mark Ingram, Cam Akers, Jamaal Williams 

WR: Adam Thielen, Chris Godwin, Terry Mclaurin, Allen Lazard (IR) 

TE: Darren Waller, Jimmy Graham, Dallas Goedert (IR) 

(Commissioner thought it would be a good idea to have 8 bench spots and 3 IR spots this year... don't ask) 

 

13 hours ago, Rozr1 said:

Traded away Ronald Jones for AJ Brown in 12 team half ppr.

I think you guys did good. I traded away Rojo for Godwin

Link to post
Share on other sites

Gave: Andrews, Henderson Jr.

Got: Miles Sanders

Followed by

Gave: J. Jacobs, Ceedee

Got: Kittle, Claypool, Herbert

My team now:

2QB- Burger, Fitz (lost Dak)

2RB-Conner, Hunt

3WR-Golladay, Diggs, Claypool

Flex: M. Davis

TE: Kittle

Bench: Lockett, Herbert, Dalton, Tonyan, Shenault, Sanders

 

Taking some chances and hoping Claypool and Herbert are beast

Link to post
Share on other sites

I just gave away Josh Jacobs, Adam Thielen, and Tyler Lockett for Antonio Gibson, Deandre Hopkins, and Le'veon. I really wanted the Hopkins+Golladay combo at WR (WR3 is Crowder, then McLaurin and Boyd). Just felt like it was a good value overall, and I'm pretty set at RB—I now have Mixon, Robinson, Gibson, Montgomery, and Bell. It's a 10-team standard scoring league (not the one in my signature).

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Thrill22 said:

Gave: Russ Wilson and DaVante Parker

 

Got: M. Stafford and Michael Thomas

Need more info—how many teams? Is Stafford your starter or are there other options available to stream? That said MT is clearly the best player in this trade and it probably would have been a good deal even if you didn't get a QB back at all—again, depending on what your other options are.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, ilikepieman said:

I just gave away Josh Jacobs, Adam Thielen, and Tyler Lockett for Antonio Gibson, Deandre Hopkins, and Le'veon. I really wanted the Hopkins+Golladay combo at WR (WR3 is Crowder, then McLaurin and Boyd). Just felt like it was a good value overall, and I'm pretty set at RB—I now have Mixon, Robinson, Gibson, Montgomery, and Bell. It's a 10-team standard scoring league (not the one in my signature).

Wtf you gave up WAY too much

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ilikepieman said:

I just gave away Josh Jacobs, Adam Thielen, and Tyler Lockett for Antonio Gibson, Deandre Hopkins, and Le'veon. I really wanted the Hopkins+Golladay combo at WR (WR3 is Crowder, then McLaurin and Boyd). Just felt like it was a good value overall, and I'm pretty set at RB—I now have Mixon, Robinson, Gibson, Montgomery, and Bell. It's a 10-team standard scoring league (not the one in my signature).

He got you my man.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ilikepieman said:

Need more info—how many teams? Is Stafford your starter or are there other options available to stream? That said MT is clearly the best player in this trade and it probably would have been a good deal even if you didn't get a QB back at all—again, depending on what your other options are.

14 teams, 0.5 PPR. Stafford will be my starter. But I'll prob try to get another decent streamer 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, FitzMagic said:

He got you my man.

 

Eh I don’t see it that way, I understand where you’re coming from though. No way to know until the end of the season, but I feel good about it right now. My goal is to win games and I think I have a better chance of doing that with the guys I got rather than the guys I gave away.

 

Edit: Thielen got 5 targets today and Justin Jefferson got 11. imo Lockett is also slowly being overtaken by Metcalf and this was my last chance to sell him as a solid WR2. I love the league as much as anyone, but this just seems like a hot take. Hopkins is a top-tier WR and I would much rather have him in my lineup. Also feel very good about Gibson

 

Second edit instead of a new post: I also traded Dalton for a (late) 2nd in a superflex dynasty league where I am rebuilding—not sure if I will get clowned for that one too

Edited by ilikepieman
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2020 at 9:03 PM, Juke said:

 

I don't mind this trade at all for you except for the draft pick round. Round 5 sounds about right, given you really are givng up the two better players on paper.

Keeping DK for a 7th or 13th is HUGE.

So you can keep Mixon as well? I'd much much rather be able to keep the combo of Mixon/DK then Thomas/Carson. I'm fine with it either way. I'd prioritize DK over MT in any keeper going forward. DK is WR1 there now to me. Edit:I now see Mixon/Carson aren't keepers...still fine with it

Edited by Benjamin1984
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...