FollowTheLeader

2020 Completed Trades Thread

Recommended Posts

My new thing this year is not forcing my own trades and instead just floating the idea to managers and letting them send me their offers... There are obviously some bad ones, but some that I've netted so far:

12-team, Superflex, .5/1/1.5 PPR for RB/WR/TE

Sent: Clyde Edwards-Helaire, Nick Foles, Philip Lindsay
Received: Dalvin Cook, Sammy Watkins, $100 FAAB (of $200)
 


10-Team, .5 PPR


Sent: Justin Jackson, Robert Woods
Received: Adam Thielen, Juju Smith-Schuster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A couple of recent ones in our 0.5PPR 14-teamer. Bear in mind there are short benches so a real incentive to trade, particularly during bye weeks:

1. Dak (just after injury), Mixon and Ridley <---> Cooper, Lamar Jackson and Montgomery

2. Beasley, Drake (before the big game), Engram and the Rams <---> Fuller, Hunter Henry and the Steelers

3. Lamar Jackson, Montgomery and Shenault <---> Hopkins and Hayden Hurst

4. Terry McLaurin and Jonathan Taylor <---> Davante Adams

5. Mark Ingram and Jonathan Taylor <---> Mark Andrews and D'Andre Swift 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just completed a trade yesterday in a 10-team, PPR, superflex league.

 

I picked up Nick Chubb for David Montgomery and Robert Tonyan.

 

It leaves me with the following roster:

QB: Mahomes

WR: Diggs

WR: Crowder

WR: Chark

RB: J. Robinson

RB: Bernard

TE: Kittle

Q/W/R/T: Garoppolo

K: Koo

DST: PIT

Bench: D. Parker, Antonio Brown, Drake, Chubb, Hasty, Jonnu Smith

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Late last week I traded Gallup to the Cooper owner for Tonyan.  Not big on Tonyan but I was desperate for a TE (have Gesicki and Goedert).  I was just going to drop Gallup for a streamer so it wasn't really giving up anything.  The best guy on the waivers was Greg Olsen.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I traded Davante Adams for Adam Thielen, Robby Anderson, and TJ Hockenson.

My team before the trade was:

Russell Wilson, Joe Mixon, Melvin Gordon, Davante Adams,  Juju Smith-Schuster, Jonnu Smith, JK Dobbins, Phillip Lindsay, Myles Gaskin, Brandin Cooks, Jamison Crowder, Mycole Hardman, Damien Harris.

Thoughts on how I made out?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, VikingsGuy11 said:

I traded Davante Adams for Adam Thielen, Robby Anderson, and TJ Hockenson.

My team before the trade was:

Russell Wilson, Joe Mixon, Melvin Gordon, Davante Adams,  Juju Smith-Schuster, Jonnu Smith, JK Dobbins, Phillip Lindsay, Myles Gaskin, Brandin Cooks, Jamison Crowder, Mycole Hardman, Damien Harris.

Thoughts on how I made out?

Who did you drop, while doing the 3-1 deal? Like D Adams, but you definitely got depth from the trade. Not a bad deal. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DarinB300 said:

Who did you drop, while doing the 3-1 deal? Like D Adams, but you definitely got depth from the trade. Not a bad deal. 

Ended up dropping Harris (I just don't think I could ever trust him in the Pats rotation) and Hardman. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pulled off a doozy. 

 

Out: DJ Moore, Chase Edmonds, Cole Beasley, Carlos Hyde

In: Zeke Elliot, Antonio Brown

 

I'm pretty happy with it! Feel like I'm selling all four of my players at or near their highest value. And I get two players I'm really excited about. Zeke is struggling but he's too good to suck for long.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone making any trades involving Herbert? I’m in dynasty and not sure how that impacts things. I assume a lot given you aren’t looking for one year rentals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, bluntbros said:

Sent Gurley ll....received Kenny G.

Highway robbery. 

3 hours ago, dsrich said:

Anyone making any trades involving Herbert? I’m in dynasty and not sure how that impacts things. I assume a lot given you aren’t looking for one year rentals.

I have Rodgers and Herbert, trying to trade Rodgers and ride Herbert.  No one biting yet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, JJ1223 said:

Highway robbery. 

I have Rodgers and Herbert, trying to trade Rodgers and ride Herbert.  No one biting yet.

I’m getting offers for Herbert in dynasty which is clearly a different animal than redraft. But no clue as I rarely trade.

pretty sure Keelan cole for him doesn’t benefit me enough lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sent Out: Mixon and Fulgham

Received: Hopkins and Tee Higgins 

 

New Lineup

Tannehill

Henry

Chubb

Allen Robinson

Hopkins

Woods

James Robinson

Buccanneers 

Younghoe Koo

 

Good Trade?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good Trade? James Robinson and Gronk for Dalvin Cook. I have Jonnu as my TE already.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Traded Amari Cooper + David Montgomery for Michael Thomas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/1/2020 at 2:32 AM, BigBadWolff said:

Traded Woods and Claypool for Mike Thomas. 5-2 rn in 12tm .5ppr


Best of luck to us and all new MT owners 🙏

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/24/2020 at 7:00 PM, BeatLA said:

Just completed a trade yesterday in a 10-team, PPR, superflex league.

 

I picked up Nick Chubb for David Montgomery and Robert Tonyan.

 

It leaves me with the following roster:

QB: Mahomes

WR: Diggs

WR: Crowder

WR: Chark

RB: J. Robinson

RB: Bernard

TE: Kittle

Q/W/R/T: Garoppolo

K: Koo

DST: PIT

Bench: D. Parker, Antonio Brown, Drake, Chubb, Hasty, Jonnu Smith

Thats Funny I complted the exact same trade. Good luck 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have completed three trades in two leagues 

12 Team .5 PPR

Received Davante Adams - Sent Brandon Aiyuk and Mike Davis

Received Chub and Pt - Sent Montgomery, Tonyan, and Rams 

10 Team Full PPR:

Received - Montgomery and Golladay - Sent Jonnu Smith and CEH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just traded Dallas Goedert for Justin Jackson. Was desperate for bodies as I lost Jamaal Williams (COVID), Aaron Jones (calf), Zeke (his QB has COVID), Ridley (possibly out), Godwin (possibly out), and Cooper (his QB has COVID. My starting lineup this week may consist of Jackson, Hasty, AND Gus at RB/RB/Flex. Yikes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, yanksman said:

Just traded Dallas Goedert for Justin Jackson. Was desperate for bodies as I lost Jamaal Williams (COVID), Aaron Jones (calf), Zeke (his QB has COVID), Ridley (possibly out), Godwin (possibly out), and Cooper (his QB has COVID. My starting lineup this week may consist of Jackson, Hasty, AND Gus at RB/RB/Flex. Yikes.

Not too bad for needing a RB. FWIW- I own both Ridley and Godwin, don’t think they play this week. 
 

im anticipating not getting any production from Ridley for 3 weeks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Full ppr scoring

Gave JuJu

Recieved Tannehill

I've been rolling with Big Ben and streaming QBs, so I felt like I needed a solid/consistent QB to sneak me into playoffs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Recent trades in 0.5ppr 12 team league:

Give: gurley, crowder

receive: mixon

 

give: Robert woods

receive: mclaurin 

 

my team now

qb: Brady, Herbert

rb: kamara, sanders, mixon, Justin Jackson, fournette, Murray, jaamal williams

wr: Ridley, mclaurin, reagor, mooney

te: fant

 

I been wanting to get rid of gurley tbh didn’t find his production sustainable and i may try and package fournette for a WR to even out since I’m pretty thin, but overall I think these were some solid trades ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.