Sign in to follow this  
JHawkChalk

Looking for AL Only League

Hello All, I’m looking for an AL only roto league(auction preferred but snake is ok). I prefer a regular redraft league over Keeper or Dynasty. I’m flexible on the platform, scoring categories, waivers, etc. and the buy-in as well. Let me know if you have any spots available? 
 -Nate

natecole856@gmail.com

Thanks! 

I'm forwarding the following because our CBS Sports league checks off some, not all, of your preferences:

Our league has been operating for 30+ years with a solid core of owners from Virginia, Maryland, Florida, Illinois, California, Washington State and Canada.

FRANCHISE FEE:  the $150 franchise fee will be discounted to $100 for a new 2020 owner; the $150 CBS Sports host fee is covered by $25 from the each franchise fee. 

ROSTER CAP:  on draft day the cap is 23, promptly following the draft the cap increases to 24 (extra player added via competitive Free Agent claim)

KEEPERS:  each owner may retain up to three (3) pitchers and six (6) batters from the previous year's roster

SALARY CAP:  on draft day the salary cap is 284 (keeper salaries are deducted from the cap).  Following the draft, the salary cap bumps up to 325 for the rest of the season.

ROSTER INFO:  Rosters set weekly effective Mondays.  INJ players or players demoted to minors or traded to NL can be replaced mid-week IF a position qualified player is available

IN-SEASON FEES:  The only in-season fees are $2 for each player picked up using a Free Agent claim and $2 for each player acquired via trade.

CONTRACTS:  A Contract year one, B Contract year two and C Contract year three with 50% salary increase.  C Contract players return to Free Agent Pool after year three.

MINOR LEAGUE DRAFT:  In mid-May, owners may draft up to three minor league players.  The order of the draft is the reverse order of the standings on the week prior to the draft.  Minor league players don't count against the roster cap of 24.  Minor league players have a 0M contract until they're called up, at which time all have a 10A contract. 

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FURTHER EXPLORE OUR LEAGUE YOU CAN CONTACT ME DIRECTLY BY EMAIL AT...awylie9@comcast.net.

2 hours ago, millerman39 said:

I'm forwarding the following because our CBS Sports league checks off some, not all, of your preferences:

Our league has been operating for 30+ years with a solid core of owners from Virginia, Maryland, Florida, Illinois, California, Washington State and Canada.

FRANCHISE FEE:  the $150 franchise fee will be discounted to $100 for a new 2020 owner; the $150 CBS Sports host fee is covered by $25 from the each franchise fee. 

ROSTER CAP:  on draft day the cap is 23, promptly following the draft the cap increases to 24 (extra player added via competitive Free Agent claim)

KEEPERS:  each owner may retain up to three (3) pitchers and six (6) batters from the previous year's roster

SALARY CAP:  on draft day the salary cap is 284 (keeper salaries are deducted from the cap).  Following the draft, the salary cap bumps up to 325 for the rest of the season.

ROSTER INFO:  Rosters set weekly effective Mondays.  INJ players or players demoted to minors or traded to NL can be replaced mid-week IF a position qualified player is available

IN-SEASON FEES:  The only in-season fees are $2 for each player picked up using a Free Agent claim and $2 for each player acquired via trade.

CONTRACTS:  A Contract year one, B Contract year two and C Contract year three with 50% salary increase.  C Contract players return to Free Agent Pool after year three.

MINOR LEAGUE DRAFT:  In mid-May, owners may draft up to three minor league players.  The order of the draft is the reverse order of the standings on the week prior to the draft.  Minor league players don't count against the roster cap of 24.  Minor league players have a 0M contract until they're called up, at which time all have a 10A contract. 

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO FURTHER EXPLORE OUR LEAGUE YOU CAN CONTACT ME DIRECTLY BY EMAIL AT...awylie9@comcast.net.

is your league a.l. only or major league universe?