Johnnyapplebot

Los Angeles Lakers vs Orlando Magic Game Thread January 15 2020

Lakers down at one point by 21 points they go on a 22-2 run to end the third quarter. This is without a doubt the greatest comeback in sports history and shows the grit of the Lakers team.

Getting hyped over making a comeback against the Magic. Lakers fans :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Lakers down at one point by 21 points they go on a 22-2 run to end the third quarter. This is without a doubt the greatest comeback in sports history and shows the grit of the Lakers team.

It’s the Magic bro. Let me have what you are smoking.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

A Magic team without Fournier and Isaac haha. 

Lakers also without AD, Rondo, and future All-Star and GOAT Caruso though 🧐

2 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

no comment, otherwise I will be accused of being Lakers hater....

Says the guy with the Laker avatar , Hmmm mixed signals 🤔

15 minutes ago, m1dday said:

Lakers also without AD, Rondo, and future All-Star and GOAT Caruso though 🧐

You mean CaruShow !!  Dude don't give a fack  , just wants to posterize everyone . Lets go Alex ! But on the real though , I think him and Lebron go to the same barber

So close to witnessing the greatest comeback in sports history. Damn.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, RunCMC said:

Says the guy with the Laker avatar , Hmmm mixed signals 🤔

Finally somebody noticed 😀

I was a huge Lakers fan before Raptors joined NBA (as a proud Canadian I had to switch). Lakers are  in my top 3 favorite NBA teams (Raptors and Spurs are the other two). And every time my post is critical of Lakers (see Lakers thread) I  am accused of being a Lakers hater.     I still stand with my  statement that Lakers additions this summer (other than AD) exposed their lack of depth and that Green and KCP contracts are huge overpay for role players.  

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

I was a huge Lakers fan before Raptors joined NBA (as a proud Canadian I had to switch). Lakers are  in my top 3 favorite NBA teams (Raptors and Spurs are the other two). And every time my post is critical of Lakers (see Lakers thread) I  am accused of being a Lakers hater.     I still stand with my  statement that Lakers additions this summer (other than AD) exposed their lack of depth and that Green and KCP contracts are huge overpay for role players.  

Lakeshow !! Cmon say it with me brodie lol . And ohh man don't even get me started on KCP , what a bum . I'm so tired of his 1 year bullshit overpaid contracts . Streaky 3pt shooter with suspect defense . And he's supposedly known for his defense . Our whole team is basically AD , with him we're a title contender, without just another playoff team.  Bradley and Cook were good signings , a rejuvenated Howard as well . At this point just trade Kuz for some ancillary pieces ,  I'm so disappointed in that kid this season . I had high hopes for him

1 hour ago, Gile Pile said:

who is the laker in your avatar ?  I am a Raptor fan too since that year Demar Lowry won against the Heat (with whiteside), raptor only had 10% chance of winning that series.  Before this I was a Nash Suns fan

1 hour ago, HLFReborn said:

who is the laker in your avatar ?  I am a Raptor fan too since that year Demar Lowry won against the Heat (with whiteside), raptor only had 10% chance of winning that series.  Before this I was a Nash Suns fan

that is the guy who drafted Bagley and passed on Luka, Tray and JJJ. One and only Vlade Divac. He was great when playing in Serbia  before he came to the NBA

that is the guy who drafted Bagley and passed on Luka, Tray and JJJ. One and only Vlade Divac. He was great when playing in Serbia  before he came to the NBA

Thanks, I knew it was Divac, I didn't know he played for the Lakers.  I had to basketball reference it.  Nice nice ~

I mostly knew him from that amazing King's days ~ and that play I remember until now how he defended Shaq knocked the rebound outside the 3pt line only for Robert Horry to drain a 3pter.

I heard on podcast that Divac does not have a high opinion on Luka's father.  Even tho Divac and Luka's father are both Serbian he decide to not draft Luka... what a mistake

Don’t forget he’s also the guy who was traded straight up for Kobe Bryant. Quite a life Vlade’s lived.