dontclapGonorrhea

Odell Beckham 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, cheezor42 said:


well said. I think this summarized what happened to him pretty well.  He got so obsessed with his own legend he stopped working on his craft and started expecting everything to come easy/be handed to him.  When things didn’t go his way his reaction wasn’t to take some tough medicine and bounce back by getting back to what got him there, but instead he’s simply gone further into the mental black hole.  It was fun while it lasted.

It's definitely over for this clown. The Browns need to trade him to MIA. They could be dumb enough to take him.

mayfield was at his best when he was spreading the ball around. This bum doesn't deserve 10 targets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spyplane said:

A lot of teams sure wish they had a fake player who could make those kinds of clutch catches. The league is dying for more fakeness.

 

OBJ is the antithesis of clutch. Guy's the biggest Choker in the league at the WR position.

By the way:

6-10

6-10

11-5

3-13

5-11

6-10

0-1

 

NYG OBJ = fake, manufactured production from Ben McAdoo's Ponzi Scheme

Edited by PisEdiRin
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to try and help OBJ owners to take one step back from the ledge, yesterday was obviously not the production anyone was looking for but every WR has a bad week during the season. Not saying OBJ is going to be a WR1 this year but in Week 4 of his two best seasons 2015/2016 he went 5-12 targets, 38 yds, 0TD in 2015 and 3-9 targets, 23 yds, 0TD in 2016. If he's healthy, like he's saying he is, the production will follow the volume.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, whitekenyan24 said:

Just to try and help OBJ owners to take one step back from the ledge, yesterday was obviously not the production anyone was looking for but every WR has a bad week during the season. Not saying OBJ is going to be a WR1 this year but in Week 4 of his two best seasons 2015/2016 he went 5-12 targets, 38 yds, 0TD in 2015 and 3-9 targets, 23 yds, 0TD in 2016. If he's healthy, like he's saying he is, the production will follow the volume.

I told myself this every week last season.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PisEdiRin said:

 

OBJ in NYC = completely manufactured production as part of a Ponzi Scheme spearheaded by Ben McAdoo, Jerry Reese, and Marc Ross.

He never actually "dominated" at all. It was all a mirage. All fake and manufactured production. The Giants went 6-10 or worse in 4 of 5 seasons with OBJ. 

 

If you believe a WR dominating is all that is needed to win football games I suggest you start over.

Football 101: Learn the Basics - The Shirley Journey

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, this guy right here said:

 

If you believe a WR dominating is all that is needed to win football games I suggest you start over.

 

Go easy on them. All they know is fantasy. 

Nvrmind the fact that elite receivers rarely ever win superbowls

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chippa said:

Go easy on them. All they know is fantasy. 

Nvrmind the fact that elite receivers rarely ever win superbowls

 

For some reason I still hold out hope that people are capable of understanding truth over believing they are correct.

Edited by this guy right here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, this guy right here said:

 

If you believe a WR dominating is all that is needed to win football games I suggest you start over.

Football 101: Learn the Basics - The Shirley Journey

 

 

Fake, manufactured stats as part of a Ponzi Scheme = OBJ in NYC

 

Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chippa said:

Go easy on them. All they know is fantasy. 

Nvrmind the fact that elite receivers rarely ever win superbowls

 

 

Well, OBJ is not anything close to an "elite receiver" right now, so....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, this guy right here said:

 

For some reason I still hold out people capable of valuing truth over believing they are correct.

 

 

You probably have OBJ on your Fantasy team.

 

R.I.P.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OBJ was far more of a fail than Baker yesterday, and that's saying a lot.  Besides missing several easy catches he made boneheaded penalties too 🤦‍♂️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PisEdiRin said:

 

Fake, manufactured stats as part of a Ponzi Scheme = OBJ in NYC

 

Sorry.

 

If a team force feeds a player that isn't good they don't put up good numbers.

Odell put up great numbers in NYC.

 

Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, this guy right here said:

 

If a team force feeds a player that isn't good they don't put up good numbers.

Odell put up great numbers in NYC.

 

Sorry.

 

 

33rd in average PPG across 16 games last year.

5.2 points yesterday.

OBJ has been a Low-End WR3 across 17 games.

We now have a 17 game sample size of OBJ being nothing more than a Low-End WR3.

 

Sorry.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baker is the next Johnny manziel except for the off the field issues...OBJ isn’t the problem

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leopard said:

Baker is the next Johnny manziel except for the off the field issues...OBJ isn’t the problem

 

Did you even watch the game?  Baker looked bad but OBJ also looked pretty terrible out there.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leopard said:

Baker is the next Johnny manziel except for the off the field issues...OBJ isn’t the problem

 

Baker Manziel is a Bust but OBJ is also the most Overrated WR in football.

Both are huge problems.

The Browns should have drafted Josh Allen #1 overall in 2018. Allen would have really, truly resurrected that franchise.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

 

Baker Manziel is a Bust but OBJ is also the most Overrated WR in football.

Both are huge problems.

The Browns should have drafted Josh Allen #1 overall in 2018. Allen would have really, truly resurrected that franchise.


Browns should have drafted Lamar Jackson #1 overall in 2018* 

 

OBJ gonna be fine. You got your mind made up so I won’t argue it with ya but I wouldn’t say he’s the most overrated WR in football. That belongs to Keenan Allen in my book 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yall hating on OBJ are just jealous. He got more $wag in his pinky than all yall have. Hes the most popular NFL football player amongst gen z fans. 

 

Hell finish top 7 WR this year once he gets traded to the texans, after will fuller gets hurt. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, kdko said:

 

Did you even watch the game?  Baker looked bad but OBJ also looked pretty terrible out there.  


Yes, did you? OBJ forced 3 penalties, dropped a pretty easy catch (on a 3rd and 2, it’s bad I know), being overthrown on multiple instances. Baker definitely has some issues with his accuracy and his IQ is below average on his vision of the field/plays being developed. 
 

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Leopard said:


Yes, did you? OBJ forced 3 penalties, dropped a pretty easy catch (on a 3rd and 2, it’s bad I know), being overthrown on multiple instances. Baker definitely has some issues with his accuracy and his IQ is below average on his vision of the field/plays being developed. 
 

 

How dare you state objective facts and film analysis stating that OBJ production is the result of bad QB plays and poor offensive scheme?  Just kidding.

 

Lots of folk have their minds made up about OBJ - the personal attacks and character slander are tiresome and really have nothing to do with the fact that subpar QB play has lowered his value to a WR3, which is all that matters for fantasy purposes.

Edited by JetsAwesome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Leopard said:


Yes, did you? OBJ forced 3 penalties, dropped a pretty easy catch (on a 3rd and 2, it’s bad I know), being overthrown on multiple instances. Baker definitely has some issues with his accuracy and his IQ is below average on his vision of the field/plays being developed. 
 

 


people also forget that those 2 corners on the ravens made all pro teams last year as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, PisEdiRin said:

 

 

33rd in average PPG across 16 games last year.

5.2 points yesterday.

OBJ has been a Low-End WR3 across 17 games.

We now have a 17 game sample size of OBJ being nothing more than a Low-End WR3.

 

Sorry.

 

1 hour ago, this guy right here said:

 

If a team force feeds a player that isn't good they don't put up good numbers.

Odell put up great numbers in NYC.

 

Sorry.

 

Last I checked he played in CLE the last 17 games. 

 

Truth >>>>> what you believe

We get it. You'd rather be wrong than admit you're wrong. It's all the rave now.

 

Your argument started with his stats were padded and he was overrated because NY didn't win.

Anyone that knows anything about football knows winning games doesn't ride solely on one WR bing dominant.

They may have funneled him the ball but you have to be good to put up good numbers. His 'padded stats' were GREAT.

 

Now you use his CLE stats when I stated THE FACT that he put up great numbers in NY.  

I should have used 'historic' rather than 'great' to describe his stats if I wanted to be completely accurate but you still would just ignore and live your lie.

 

With thanks to the Elias Sports Bureau, this is where Beckham stands 50 games into his career:

MOST RECEPTIONS THROUGH 50 GAMES

Odell Beckham - 337 

Anquan Boldin - 314 

Jarvis Landry - 307 

Keenan Allen - 298 

Julio Jones - 287 

 

MOST RECEIVING YARDS THROUGH 50 GAMES

Lance Alworth - 4,785 

Odell Beckham - 4,695 

Julio Jones - 4,471 

Randy Moss - 4,272 

Jerry Rice - 4,164 

Moss and Rice are in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Jones plays for the Atlanta Falcons. 

MOST RECEIVING TOUCHDOWNS THROUGH 50 GAMES

Lance Alworth - 45 

Jerry Rice - 44 

Randy Moss - 43 

Rob Gronkowski - 42 

Bob Hayes - 42 

Odell Beckham - 38 

 Note: Rice, Alworth, Moss and Hayes are in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. 

MOST 50-YARD RECEIVING TOUCHDOWNS THROUGH 50 GAMES

Homer Jones - 16 

Lance Alworth - 15 

Harlon Hill - 12 

Elroy (Crazy Legs) Hirsch - 11 

Randy Moss - 11 

Jerry Rice - 11 

 Beckham and many others - 10 

 

MOST 100-YARD RECEIVING GAMES THROUGH 50 GAMES

Lance Alworth - 21 

Odell Beckham - 21 

Julio Jones - 20 

Randy Moss - 19 

Charley Hennigan - 18 

Harlon Hill - 18 

Edited by this guy right here
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, this guy right here said:

 

 

Last I checked he played in CLE the last 17 games. 

 

Truth >>>>> what you believe

We get it. You'd rather be wrong than admit you're wrong. It's all the rave now.

 

Your argument started with his stats were padded and he was overrated because NY didn't win.

They may have funneled him the ball but you have to be good to put up good numbers. His 'padded stats' were GREAT. Anyone that knows anything about football knows winning games doesn't ride solely on one WR bing dominant.

 

Now you use his CLE stats when I stated THE FACT that he put up great numbers in NY.  

I should have used 'historic' rather than 'great' to describe his stats if I wanted to be completely accurate but you still would just ignore and live your lie.

 

With thanks to the Elias Sports Bureau, this is where Beckham stands 50 games into his career:

MOST RECEPTIONS THROUGH 50 GAMES

Odell Beckham - 337 

Anquan Boldin - 314 

Jarvis Landry - 307 

Keenan Allen - 298 

Julio Jones - 287 

 

MOST RECEIVING YARDS THROUGH 50 GAMES

Lance Alworth - 4,785 

Odell Beckham - 4,695 

Julio Jones - 4,471 

Randy Moss - 4,272 

Jerry Rice - 4,164 

Moss and Rice are in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Jones plays for the Atlanta Falcons. 

MOST RECEIVING TOUCHDOWNS THROUGH 50 GAMES

Lance Alworth - 45 

Jerry Rice - 44 

Randy Moss - 43 

Rob Gronkowski - 42 

Bob Hayes - 42 

Odell Beckham - 38 

 Note: Rice, Alworth, Moss and Hayes are in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. 

MOST 50-YARD RECEIVING TOUCHDOWNS THROUGH 50 GAMES

Homer Jones - 16 

Lance Alworth - 15 

Harlon Hill - 12 

Elroy (Crazy Legs) Hirsch - 11 

Randy Moss - 11 

Jerry Rice - 11 

 Beckham and many others - 10 

 

MOST 100-YARD RECEIVING GAMES THROUGH 50 GAMES

Lance Alworth - 21 

Odell Beckham - 21 

Julio Jones - 20 

Randy Moss - 19 

Charley Hennigan - 18 

Harlon Hill - 18 

 

 

Fake, manufactured stats.

Ponzi Scheme.

Hook, Line, and Sinker.

 

Low-End WR3 across 17 full games in Cleveland. This is FACT.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.