dontclapGonorrhea

Odell Beckham 2020 Outlook

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, K197040 said:

Not really.   Suppose Adams suffers an ACL tear in Game 1.  

 

4 hours ago, K197040 said:

So instead of addressing my post, you'd rather attack my family and fantasize about women having wieners.

It's pretty weird stuff.

 

How is somebody supposed to answer that? You have a crystal ball? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, RunCMC said:


Negative wouldn’t touch him till the 4th at the earliest. 2nd/3rd is betting the farm brodie , not gambling. 

OJB is talented..

New offense, I picture the Browns offense to look alot like the Vikings last years - two stud wide outs, TE usage, establish the run. 2019 vikings with better talent.. need to address the o-line still in the draft, but all these factors should benefit OBJ output. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, hockeyfan77 said:

 

How is somebody supposed to answer that? You have a crystal ball? 

 

No.  Why do you fantasize about my aunt having a pee pee?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, ChiSox1390 said:

OJB is talented..

New offense, I picture the Browns offense to look alot like the Vikings last years - two stud wide outs, TE usage, establish the run. 2019 vikings with better talent.. need to address the o-line still in the draft, but all these factors should benefit OBJ output. 

 

 


The same was true last year , and what did he do ? Only addition has been Austin Hooper , perfect another mouth to feed. Kareem Hunt no suspension this year ? Perfect more targets to get siphoned off . And I’m just not high on Baker Mayfield , he had a good rookie season before NFL teams had a full year worth of tape on him. I mean yeah we all know Odell is uber talented, and yes I do believe he’ll have a much better statistical season in 2020. But taking him in the 2nd round is just insanity over the likes of Julio, Kelce, Chubb, Godwin just to name a few. Now let’s take it to the 3rd round, more feasible but still a pass for me. You got guys like Galloday, Fournette, Kittle, LJax, Cooper, Gurley etc.. Hence my original statement , wouldn’t touch him till the 4th . That’s just how I see it , to each their own. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RunCMC said:


The same was true last year , and what did he do ? Only addition has been Austin Hooper , perfect another mouth to feed. Kareem Hunt no suspension this year ? Perfect more targets to get siphoned off . And I’m just not high on Baker Mayfield , he had a good rookie season before NFL teams had a full year worth of tape on him. I mean yeah we all know Odell is uber talented, and yes I do believe he’ll have a much better statistical season in 2020. But taking him in the 2nd round is just insanity over the likes of Julio, Kelce, Chubb, Godwin just to name a few. Now let’s take it to the 3rd round, more feasible but still a pass for me. You got guys like Galloday, Fournette, Kittle, LJax, Cooper, Gurley etc.. Hence my original statement , wouldn’t touch him till the 4th . That’s just how I see it , to each their own. 

Agreed too many mouthes, brutal defensive division, and somewhat injury prone. I do think baker makes a nice step forward, so I do like him.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, K197040 said:

 

No.  Why do you fantasize about my aunt having a pee pee?

I never said  anything about your aunt...You are not clever and or funny... You quoted my post (that I made on Jan 21) saying you think taking Adams over OBJ isn't crazy talk, please address this topic if you need to quote my post

Edited by hockeyfan77

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, hockeyfan77 said:

I never said  anything about your aunt...You are not clever and or funny... You quoted my post (that I made on Jan 21) saying you think taking Adams over OBJ isn't crazy talk, please address this topic if you need to quote my post

Oh crap.  My bad.  I thought you were the one that said "if your aunt had a dick".

So yeah...I totally agree that it would be crazy to take OBJ over Adams. 

Apologies.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m sorry - could we steer this away from a discussion about human anatomy and back to OBJ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BMcP said:

I’m sorry - could we steer this away from a discussion about human anatomy and back to OBJ?

Not sure how much more can be said.  Personally, I've only had one year of the OBJ experience and it was enough.   That being said, I can see him having a good year if Baker can get it together.  That first season, he looked like the most accurate QB in the NFL.  Last season, he looked terrible.   From what I saw, Landry looks like a bigger/easier target for him.   If everything falls into place, OBJ could be a top 5 WR.  But combine the unknowns with his injury history, I can't imagine I'll draft him where he's going to go.  I'd probably rather have Landry later on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, K197040 said:

Not sure how much more can be said.  Personally, I've only had one year of the OBJ experience and it was enough.   That being said, I can see him having a good year if Baker can get it together.  That first season, he looked like the most accurate QB in the NFL.  Last season, he looked terrible.   From what I saw, Landry looks like a bigger/easier target for him.   If everything falls into place, OBJ could be a top 5 WR.  But combine the unknowns with his injury history, I can't imagine I'll draft him where he's going to go.  I'd probably rather have Landry later on.

 I’m with you on passing on him where he likely goes.  But with a new coaching staff, and OBJ over a hernia injury, he may be somewhat undervalued in drafts this season.  If so, I’ll take it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/9/2020 at 4:34 PM, BMcP said:

 I’m with you on passing on him where he likely goes.  But with a new coaching staff, and OBJ over a hernia injury, he may be somewhat undervalued in drafts this season.  If so, I’ll take it.

I agree.  I just think there will still be at least one guy in every league who sees OBJ in mid to late 2nd and jumps on him.   I don't know if I'd even take him in the 3rd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

This guy could explode.

giphy.gif

 

But, I aint gonna be the one banking on that till the 4th or later.

Edited by Sivaro
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Played hurt in 2019, with a motley crue of an coaching staff and a motley crue of a oline that has now added Conklin to RT and it is assumed a LT at pick 10 this year to a already pro bowl LG Bitonio and a solid C in Tretter this oline could move up quite a bit from where they were rated by PFF at the end of last year which was 23. Also Hooper gives Baker a weapon like he enjoyed in college in Andrews helping the offense as a whole. They also added Case Keenum who when NEW HEAD COACH Kevin Stefanski last seen Keenum as Case's QB Coach in Minnesota Case went 11 and 3 and lead him to bamboozling the Broncos for 36 million over 2 years. I'm not saying Case is the replacement but being familiar with Stefanski can only help.

Cleveland Browns offense as a whole post hype sleeper, everyone was 1 year late, load up!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If he goes to Minnesota you can go ahead and fire Zimmer now.  This coach killer will get him canned sooner than later.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love OBJ in Minny. I think Kirk is fine for fantasy WR. They went way too run heavy last year but I think it could balance a little more this season. Still will most likely lead the league in rushing though.. and that’s okay. 
 

Kubiak taking over the offense now (not that changes much, he was heavily involved last season). But quick passing game and massive play action being built up from that monster run game into 7.. even possibly 8 man boxes at times will leave OBJ in great spots to succeed. OBJ & Adam would obviously be a very solid 1-2 punch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did I miss something?  Is he going to be traded?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Did I miss something?  Is he going to be traded?

rumored for a 2nd/5th .

 

Makes sense big time for Minn IMO they are win now mode. Higher up for Clev shut it down saying it was "false".

Edited by nmartinez12443
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nmartinez12443 said:

rumored for a 2nd/5th .

 

Makes sense big time for Minn IMO they are win now mode. Higher up for Clev shut it down saying it was "false".


Yeah I’m not saying it happens or that I know anything. But I do vividly remember the OBJ to Cleveland rumors being reported “false” last year as well. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Imagine him on the Giants with Saquon in the backfield and Danny Dimes slinging the ball downfield. That'd be wild.

Edited by sSektor

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, sSektor said:

Imagine him on the Giants with Saquon in the backfield and Danny Dimes slinging the ball downfield. That'd be wild.

It’s Stidham that you need to imagine slinging the ball!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BMcP said:

It’s Stidham that you need to imagine slinging the ball!

 

Why would I, a lifelong Buccaneers fan, need to imagine Jared Studham, of the New England Patriots, slinging the ball?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, sSektor said:

Imagine him on the Giants with Saquon in the backfield and Danny Dimes slinging the ball downfield. That'd be wild.

Odell going BACK to the giants? lmao now that would be classic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, sSektor said:

Imagine him on the Giants with Saquon in the backfield and Danny Dimes slinging the ball downfield. That'd be wild.

Won't happen NY did the right thing by trading that Primadonna on the field & locker room destroyer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rush2112 said:

Won't happen NY did the right thing by trading that Primadonna on the field & locker room destroyer. 

 

NY also let Ben McAdoo be the HC for more than 5 minutes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Odell just needs to go to the right team. A team that’s good at hiding bad player news and a city that embraces their sports superstars no matter what they do as long as they perform. Like Pittsburg or philly or Baltimore.
Ya never heard how crazy AB was until after he left then all the horrible stories came out. Lev bell was a awful headache but they always put up with him and the fans have put up with big bens antics for almost 2 decades and still love him

philly kept all the awful stuff Allen Iverson used to do under wraps forever and the fans still love him and they still think joe embiid will be the next Duncan and they would stand behind wentz if he killed someone.

baltimore fans stand behind ray Lewis and he did kill a guy and a lot supported ray rice even after he knocked a woman out on camera. 
 

He might fit in a place like New Orleans too. They love football and can overlook a lot of bad character problems for W’s. 
 

The obvious trade partner used to be the bengals. I mean burfect was always in trouble and pac man Jones was in 2 strip club shootings and no one cared. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.