larfboy

2020 NBA Trade Deadline News and Rumors

1 minute ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Drummond to ATL.

you should probably specify if what you're saying is a fact or a rumor of there being interest from atlanta. in this case, ATL seems to have moved on from the idea as far as i can tell. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Dirty Little Birdie said:

you should probably specify if what you're saying is a fact or a rumor of there being interest from atlanta. in this case, ATL seems to have moved on from the idea as far as i can tell. 

Why would they move on from that idea? Trade deadline is still weeks away and they have the cap space plus assets to do it.

6 minutes ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Why would they move on from that idea? Trade deadline is still weeks away and they have the cap space plus assets to do it.

every single article posted in the past 24 hours says Drummond to ATL is not happening. not to say they cant dive back into trade talks - but for now, discussions have ended. 

Rumor on Covington to Dallas means Wright would be included in the package. Wright will benefit the most if that is the case.

DLo to Wolves also works on both teams. Covington + Dieng + future 1st picks.

Covington fits the team well. They can also flip the 1st picks and can get a big in FA.

Curry Klay Covington Green.

Edited by xellosdax
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, xellosdax said:

Rumor on Covington to Dallas means Wright would be included in the package. Wright will benefit the most if that is the case.

Covington fits the team well. They can also flip the 1st picks and can get a big in FA.

Why would Wright be included in the Covington to Dallas deal? Or was that just an assumption?

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ray Barboni said:

Why would Wright be included in the Covington to Dallas deal? Or was that just an assumption?

Yea. It's just my assumption. I think they would want a PG in return if they deal Covington and it is definitely an upgrade from Napier. Low usage and is a very good defender.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Iggy & Collison to LAL

Iggy is irrelevant in fantasy.

Collison not available to add in Yahoo despite the rumors. Can't stash.

------------

Jabari Parker to the Lakers.

4 hours ago, j3rkthenurk said:

Many sources say that ATL will not give real assets for Drummond.  Only willing to relieve cap space for Detroit.

4 hours ago, xellosdax said:

Ooh I love this one for the Warriors and the Wolves.  They don't seem to value Covington too much, and DLo would be a good upgrade over Shabazz.  Dubs win big in this one though so probably they would need to throw in picks instead.  Covington and Dieng would both be upgrades over their current guys.  Curry/Klay/Covington/Dray/Dieng.  Along with their bench I think it's good enough for another run or two! 

4 hours ago, xellosdax said:

If this rumor is true it make sense for KAT to sit while showcasing Lord Covington and Dieng.  Ahhhhhhh

Rumor has Knicks and Bucks working on a Damyean Dodson for Sterling Brown trade. Worth keeping a close eye on if/when it goes down.

49 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Rumor has Knicks and Bucks working on a Damyean Dodson for Sterling Brown trade. Worth keeping a close eye on if/when it goes down.

why? is there a fantasy impact there?

Yeah I dont think Detroit like the idea that Atlanta was throwing scraps for Drummond.mm the disrespect when they offered Chandler parson 

27 minutes ago, t0087669 said:

why? is there a fantasy impact there?

Rj barrett left on crutches today in a lot of pain. Might miss a lot of time.

I'm glad Detroit thinking they can get a king's ransom for Drummond lol. Now Atlanta can work on getting a better Center. Hope they go all in on Jakob Poeltl since Popovich has Alzheimers.

Edited by Trench Mob

27 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

I'm glad Detroit thinking they can get a king's ransom for Drummond lol. Now Atlanta can work on getting a better Center. Hope they go all in on Jakob Poeltl since Popovich has Alzheimers.

Parsons was included in a package for Drummond... that's straight Asian low balling 

1 minute ago, Monkeyking69 said:

Parsons was included in a package for Drummond... that's straight Asian low balling 

The focal point of that trade request was the 1st round draft pick. They should've taken it.

believe me I much rather have Drummond leave than to possible be a shut candidate.. I legit hope hawks reconsider .. would be nice to get those lobs from young 

8 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

The focal point of that trade request was the 1st round draft pick. They should've taken it.

I don't think the Pistons turfed that deal. It sounds like Drummond or his agent told the Hawks they wanted a new contract worth $20mil+/yr and the Hawks got cold feet. 

Not sure what sane team wants an old school center at that price these days. So of course he's going to be a Knick.

• Haha 4

56 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

I don't think the Pistons turfed that deal. It sounds like Drummond or his agent told the Hawks they wanted a new contract worth $20mil+/yr and the Hawks got cold feet. 

Not sure what sane team wants an old school center at that price these days. So of course he's going to be a Knick.

20 mil?  That's a deal in today's NBA!  We talking 40 mil now.  20 mil would be a good price for even an old school center like Drummond.  See Clint Capela, Average salary 18 mil. 

yeah the knicks will trade for him and play him at PF next to Gibson, striving for a playoff spot. 

Kuzma - Bogdanovic was on the table a couple of days ago, but I guess Sacramento will not do this

I feel like the most we talk about a trade deal (because it becomes public), the less chances are that a deal will happen