larfboy

2020 NBA Trade Deadline News and Rumors

2 minutes ago, SicarioSanity said:

What about Juancho though? I think with RoCo KBD and Vonleh out he has a chance to produce. In deep leagues we have to act fast.

points and 3s - nothing much for Beasle. for me ill take Juancho

1 minute ago, t0087669 said:

points and 3s - nothing much for Beasle. for me ill take Juancho

Yeah, and D'Lo MIGHT be coming on board in the next few days which will sap Beasley's value. I think Juancho is worth the scoop. Preferably you still should have one more move though for the deadline madness.

47 minutes ago, Espoiral said:

Hartenstein might be a clear winner but it doesn't look like Houston are playing him?

When Capela was out, Hartenstein was DNP. I don't think he gets enough playing time to be relevant

10 minutes ago, SicarioSanity said:

What about Juancho though? I think with RoCo KBD and Vonleh out he has a chance to produce. In deep leagues we have to act fast.

Juancho just do it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Juancho and Malik are the two most interesting guys here, but we really don't know how they're going to look in Minnesota. Beasley benefits more and he's definitely a 12 team prospective add, Juancho might be more of a 14-16 teamer unless something wild happens and he breaks out. I can see him in that kind of Jake Layman role statistically.

I think Juancho is the safest add and even then his per 36 numbers aren’t all that exciting 

W Culver and Okogie both being first round picks I imagine they’ll hold more priority over Malik and then there’s the possibly of DLo being traded there 

Probably best to wait for the deadline unless you’re in a 14+ league 

Added Beasley and dropped Napier. Worth to see what happens. Beasley will not have as many assist as Napier, but he could score a lot of points if started. He's a shoot first point guard.

As far as Juancho. His per 36 in Denver is nothing to drool over but in Minnesota it could be different, he may have more usage.  I think he starts at the four. Not many defensive numbers though.

37 minutes ago, the1gq2nvy said:

malik provides little outside of 3s and points and dont forget they are still trying to get DLO even though they are shipping out napier. There getting all these picks with the priority of getting dlo in return. With dlo, wiggins and kat there...all these added guys provide little value. 

I actually think with the addition of Beasley and Juancho, Minnesota should be able to stop losing streak and winning some games. 

29 minutes ago, teamnochance said:

I was supposed to be in bed and then all these trades pop up smh

Nothing to see here. Good night 

If Juancho and Beasley are our best adds during this season, THEN WE ARE WASTING SERIOUS TIME AND HAVE NO LIFE. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, n3gative said:

here's Tucker in the playoffs vs EVERY BIG MAN

spacer.png

Looooooollll!!!

Dawg what. Rockets gm smoking crack Lakers rockets playoffs ad’s dick is gonna be on Tucker’s forehead ...

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Flamez said:

Dawg what. Rockets gm smoking crack Lakers rockets playoffs ad’s dick is gonna be on Tucker’s forehead ...

Some very proud teabag moment from AD and Jokic vs Tucker in playoff

1 minute ago, csklmf said:

Some very proud teabag moment from AD and Jokic vs Tucker in playoff

Straight up. I’m so confused. There’s no way this is the final plan. They’re 9-1 w him playing center but in a 7 game series they’d get Molly  wopped.

rockets gm deserves to get fired. a perfectly fine 3pt shooting center was right there for them and he shot himself in the dick. He ruined his seasons and my dreams of hot Gorgui nights.

• Thanks 2

Just now, claptondecheeks said:

rockets gm deserves to get fired. a perfectly fine 3pt shooting center was right there for them and he shot himself in the dick. He ruined his seasons and my dreams of hot Gorgui nights.

Facts. I impulse added dieng this morning bc I thought forsure he’d be in this deal to rockets. 

Covington, Capella, and Juancho Hernangomez...starring in- "The Blockbuster Trade".

Lebron James Mean Mug Meme Generator - Imgflip-1.jpg

• Haha 8