larfboy

2020 NBA Trade Deadline News and Rumors

Hurts Burks and GR3 badly, FG% might improve some but scoring and counting stats will certainly go down. But they are solid pieces, and with them coming in and nobody going out, they'll likely push Milton and Korkmaz to the back end of the rotation, might take some wing minutes from J-Rich when he returns, and will prob prevent a Thybulle breakout from ever happening this year

Good for the Sixers, but from a fantasy perspective bad for all Sixers players

Edited by HooDat
  • Like 1

Just now, Bringthesonicsback said:

This trade deadline is absolutely owning my roster.. Napier, Burks, Robinson.. all drops 

You must be very fast with FA pick ups.

• Haha 3

Not even any of Philly's good 2nds. Fml

People, this is what PRISTINE tanking looks like. Bear witness

12 minutes ago, Quazza said:

Not even any of Philly's good 2nds. Fml

People, this is what PRISTINE tanking looks like. Bear witness

Pure money saving move and Philly knew it.  Then again the only player who's actually good is GRIII.  Burks is just insurance at the PG spot which he is not very good at anyway. 

1 hour ago, NBA_OG said:

Day 2 of trash swapping. Junk.

The only real winner of this trade deadline season is Iggy.  Sat half the season, getting paid like 18 mil this year, and gets a 2 yr 30 mil extension at age 36.  Man is laughing his way to retirement in a couple years. 

• Like 4

For me Dedmon is the most disappointing outcome so far. He was on the WW and could have been a nice add in our league where it is already hard to find any good players but he gets traded to a team who also brought in the best player in this trade season (so far) on his exact position. 

I'm really wondering what will happen in the next ~12 hours, especially with the SAS players and of course with someone like Drummond who I cannot believe stays with the Pistons and walks away in the summer for nothing. Would be really surprising if no more big moves roll around

2 hours ago, Bringthesonicsback said:

This trade deadline is absolutely owning my roster.. Napier, Burks, Robinson.. all drops 

Duncan Robinson? He's their best outside shooter, he'll be fine.

24 minutes ago, KB24MVP said:

For me Dedmon is the most disappointing outcome so far. He was on the WW and could have been a nice add in our league where it is already hard to find any good players but he gets traded to a team who also brought in the best player in this trade season (so far) on his exact position. 

I'm really wondering what will happen in the next ~12 hours, especially with the SAS players and of course with someone like Drummond who I cannot believe stays with the Pistons and walks away in the summer for nothing. Would be really surprising if no more big moves roll around

The best players generally move last. That said, there has been surprisingly little chatter around some of the bigger names like Love and Drummond. I feel like the league has gotten a little smarter about big stars who are flawed... without D (Love) and without shooting (Drummond), it was almost like Covington was more coveted than these big names.  

I would be very surprised if neither guy is moved tomorrow. More waiver opportunities should open up, just be ready to pounce. 

So going into day 2, are there even any good pickups?

Burks will prob get dropped quickly but could have sneaky value if he's the first guy off the bench.

Parker might be a good stash, if he gets minutes over Bjelica. Opportunity is there with Bagley out for a few weeks.

Hernangomez will get minutes but prob won't do anything with them.

Winslow will get opportunities but he's never healthy.

Hartenstein isn't getting played.

Edited by claptondecheeks
  • Like 1

Some guys that are likely to be traded and could be good stashes:

Bobby Portis or any other center to the Rockets, though it looks like they're close to getting TT (Lord knows how).

DJJ or Duncan Robinson if the heat do trade for Gallinari.

Senkou Doumbuya could be an add since it looks like Markieff Morris will be traded.

Idk who else is a trade candidate that's both good and possibly on the waiver wire.

20 minutes ago, t0087669 said:

Any trade deadline live show podcast or YouTube you guys know of?

Hoop ball on youtube, noon et, live for 4 hours.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Trade Monster said:

Is it sad that I took off of work tomorrow?  I actually do this every year.

same. it's a holiday for me

2 hours ago, claptondecheeks said:

So going into day 2, are there even any good pickups?

Burks will prob get dropped quickly but could have sneaky value if he's the first guy off the bench.

Parker might be a good stash, if he gets minutes over Bjelica. Opportunity is there with Bagley out for a few weeks.

Hernangomez will get minutes but prob won't do anything with them.

Winslow will get opportunities but he's never healthy.

Hartenstein isn't getting played.

isnt bjelica better than parker. parkers not that good

• Like 1

"Danilo Gallinari is reportedly working on a contract extension with the Heat in order to help finalize a three-team deal that will send him to Miami."

Anybody got a clue who might be involved from the Miami side?

very calm now, calm before the storm? previous years even something minor happens. 

I don’t think NY has anything Indiana would want but that would be a great landing spot for Holiday 

10 minutes ago, tekashi26ix said:

"Danilo Gallinari is reportedly working on a contract extension with the Heat in order to help finalize a three-team deal that will send him to Miami."

Ducan robinson and maybe tyler herro

2 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Ducan robinson and maybe tyler herro

Gallinari makes 22M, they would have to include somebody like Johnson who makes 16M... but I don't think they would give up anybody of their young players, they have such a bright future with the bad contracts coming of the books this and next year and are full with young talent and a star core with Butler & Bam.

9 minutes ago, KB24MVP said:

Gallinari makes 22M, they would have to include somebody like Johnson who makes 16M... but I don't think they would give up anybody of their young players, they have such a bright future with the bad contracts coming of the books this and next year and are full with young talent and a star core with Butler & Bam.

Has to be either james or dion in a trade, only way to make the money work, maybe KO or Meyers. I assume it's one or two of those 4 plus maybe Nunn? I can't see them giving up Herro or Robinson, at least I hope they don't!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SeanH said:

Has to be either james or dion in a trade, only way to make the money work, maybe KO or Meyers. I assume it's one or two of those 4 plus maybe Nunn? I can't see them giving up Herro or Robinson, at least I hope they don't!

in this case, Olynyk would be an interesting add. No?

23 minutes ago, tekashi26ix said:

If Gallo gets traded, the Heat have to clear 31 million. Now I'm not sure if that is for this year or next. If it is this year, then Dragic would make sense since he is making almost 20 as his contract is over at season's end. Derrick Jones Jr.  And Leonard would make sense as well. If its next year then the Heat have to get creative. Olynyk, Waiters and James Johnson  make the most next year besides Butler. So some ofor all those guys would be included. I'm also guessing that Herro or draft picks would be included to sweeten the deal obviously.