larfboy

2020 NBA Trade Deadline News and Rumors

22 minutes ago, SeanH said:

So much going on and I don't see any clear winners that would still be available on the WW...

21 minutes ago, Ganandorf said:

2020 is the year of trading scrubs 

19 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

Yeah don’t see anything of major fantasy relevance. Think Damion Lee and Malik Beasley are the best winners so far? 

A lot of people saying they don't see much fantasy relevance or that the trading has been lackluster...

While the trading might not be HUGE names, I see tons of possible fantasy relevance from these moves.

- Damion Lee & Paschall (with GRIII and Burkes both leaving)

- De'Andre Hunter (i believe with Capela now coming in, they've finally got a lock on their starting 5, and they'll be fun to watch. TY, Huerter, Hunter, Collins, Capela.

- De'Anthony Melton (Crowder is now gone, feels like he'll be a lock for 27-30 MPG)

- Josh Okogie (now feels like he'll be locked into a 30+ MPG role since RoCo and Wiggins are both gone.)

While none of those are league-winners, definitely some "end of the bench" solid values to be had if those guys are on your waivers.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, lbc88 said:

So, what do we think about Harkless to the Knicks?

He might or might not start over Kevin Knox. Who tf knows. Nothing to see here.

1 minute ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Is Moe Harkless going to be anything in New York?

Wondering the same. Has shown to put up the stocks but has been inconsistent in his career.

Woj reporting that Cleveland is finalizing deal for Andre Drummond....Could this be a trade and flip?????

Edited by jjbooda

2 minutes ago, CORTEz said:

A lot of people saying they don't see much fantasy relevance or that the trading has been lackluster...

While the trading might not be HUGE names, I see tons of possible fantasy relevance from these moves.

- Damion Lee & Paschall (with GRIII and Burkes both leaving)

- De'Andre Hunter (i believe with Capela now coming in, they've finally got a lock on their starting 5, and they'll be fun to watch. TY, Huerter, Hunter, Collins, Capela.

- De'Anthony Melton (Crowder is now gone, feels like he'll be a lock for 27-30 MPG)

- Josh Okogie (now feels like he'll be locked into a 30+ MPG role since RoCo and Wiggins are both gone.)

While none of those are league-winners, definitely some "end of the bench" solid values to be had if those guys are on your waivers.

Great summary, thanks.

I disagree with Melton’s outlook. They seem more crowded for his role/position.

• Like 1

Just now, gooseball said:

Great summary, thanks.

I disagree with Melton’s outlook. They seem more crowded for his role/position.

also not sure about pashcall and damion, they did pick up wiggins

4 minutes ago, CORTEz said:

Beasley is significantly better than Okogie.

lol whatttt

Z9hcR9KY_normal.jpg
Kevin O'Connor

@KevinOConnorNBA
· 1m
Pistons will receive Brandon Knight, John Henson and a second-round pick form the Cavaliers for Andre Drummond, per sources.

KNIGHT AND HENSON FOR DRUMMOND.

WOOD SZN.

(I don’t have him)

Edited by Espoiral