larfboy

2020 NBA Trade Deadline News and Rumors

Just now, mcflywalker said:

Apparently IT will be moved, so Napier might be in for some big minutes with ish

Don't forget they might be trying to clear space to develop Brown, Jr and Bonga also.

Washington is a weird one to project because they should be playing all youngsters and Napier is late 20's.

1 minute ago, brickcitymamba said:

The way some players' value is fluctuating rn reminds me of the Borges story where people's role and faith was decided in a daily lottery system. You could go from being on death row to royal treasurer right in time to escape the chopping block. Kinda feels like the latter for Nance, Clarke etc

Completely unrelated, but what was the name of the book lol. Sounds fascinating, let me load up on my existential literature hah

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, steempot said:

probably the best pickup you could have hoped for. probably biggest fantasy winner this year. 

That would make my year bro.

Just now, Nishinga said:

Is Juancho even a pickup in 12-T?

No. Not at all.

He's not even a pickup in 14-teamers.

He's unfortunately a "wait and see" guy, and those who added him will have to wait about 2-3 days to see how it all shakes out.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Nishinga said:

Is Juancho even a pickup in 12-T?

He should be getting minutes and opportunities in TWolves' 3-ball heavy attack. It will be up to him to perform though. I think it's worth an add to find out

Juancho want
Baby, I got it
Juancho need
Do you know I got it?

All I'm askin'
Is for a little respect~

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

Again what has Juancho done lately that has him better than Spellman? If anything it's gonna be a time split.

Juancho w/ minutes last season was a great add. Check it out.

2 minutes ago, MysticPeak said:

Juancho w/ minutes last season was a great add. Check it out.

Yea with 30-35 min any NBA player will put up stats, but to say he's gonna replicate that yall in for a big letdown, we'll see though. Also yall are forgetting they have DLo and Towns who's gonna take up more than half their shots a game.

Edited by DezedandConfused

2 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

Completely unrelated, but what was the name of the book lol. Sounds fascinating, let me load up on my existential literature hah

The Library In Babylon sir

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DezedandConfused said:

Again what has Juancho done lately that has him better than Spellman? If anything it's gonna be a time split.

14 games last year when he actually got 30+ minutes, he was 13 points & 7 boards, 40%+ on three pointers.

Juancho has been the 11th man on a top 5 NBA roster. Spellman has been the 9th or 10th man on the leagues worst roster. Before that he was on the Hawks, who also were one of the worst in the league for years. Spellman has done jack. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IDatDude said:

It was in one of the story collections Ficciones and Aleph. Both are gold

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bballshinobi said:

He should be getting minutes and opportunities in TWolves' 3-ball heavy attack. It will be up to him to perform though. I think it's worth an add to find out

Looking at his splits from last year when he started he averaged 11.8/6.3/1.2/0.5/0.4 with 1.8 Treys, 0.9 TO and decent % in around 30 minutes. Not sure if I would pick up in 12-T a guy with those numbers.

5 minutes ago, brickcitymamba said:

The way some players' value is fluctuating rn reminds me of the Borges story where people's role and faith was decided in a daily lottery system. You could go from being on death row to royal treasurer right in time to escape the chopping block. Kinda feels like the latter for Nance, Clarke etc

The Lottery in Babylon. Fun analogy! And to think, we're not done yet.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, mcflywalker said:

Apparently IT will be moved, so Napier might be in for some big minutes with ish

But with Beal healthy, wasn't that what made it difficult for IT and Ish to put up any decent lines i.e. low usage? Ish was great when Beal was out, IT was OK.

Lakers said to be going hard for D Rose

Names I've seen were Avery Bradley and Quinn Cook

Low key hope they can get Caruso lol

3 minutes ago, CORTEz said:

No. Not at all.

He's unfortunately a "wait and see" guy, and those who added him will have to wait about 2-3 days to see how it all shakes out.

I dropped Thad for him in a 14t.

No regrets, was gonna use this as a streaming spot once Lauri comes back.

Am pretty much locked into playoffs anyway so I’ll see what we have for ROS adds before making a move to free up a streaming spot.

1 minute ago, DezedandConfused said:

Yea with 30-35 min any NBA player will put up stats, but to say he's gonna replicate that yall in for a big letdown, we'll see though. Also yall are forgetting they have DLo and Towns who's gonna take up more than half their shots a game.

Your boy Spellman got 1 rebound in 28 minutes......you were saying about minutes?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CORTEz said:

No. Not at all.

The problem with the wait and see approach is that there's someone else willing to add preemptively. So if he does indeed pan out, no chance to grab him. Just hope whoever adds him early isn't dropping anyone of value (Like myself) lol. 

Just now, crocp said:

WHY the HELL are people arguing page after page on who is better between Spellman and Juancho...

Newsflash....both are hot garbage that belong on the wire.

These bums out here really tryna fix there fantasy teams rn, only pick up so far is C.Wood 

1 minute ago, kilslo said:

Lakers said to be going hard for D Rose

Names I've seen were Avery Bradley and Quinn Cook

Low key hope they can get Caruso lol

DAMN. Reggie would be a HOT a** ADD

Just now, Brandayz said:

DAMN. Reggie would be a HOT a** ADD

Watch Reggie and D-Rose get traded.

1 minute ago, kmoore1521 said:

Your boy Spellman got 1 rebound in 28 minutes......you were saying about minutes?

lol i can pick games where the player played horrible in extended minutes or was in a blowout, honestly I'm not interested in both for fantasy purposes.