larfboy

2020 NBA Trade Deadline News and Rumors

I was about to say creating this thread might have been my greatest contribution to RW forums until the latest exchange about us all being kids...which is probably true lol.

5 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

I think you're the one whose smoking that good kush.

Gorilla glue #4 

only the best indica for me 

1 minute ago, Simsanityy179 said:

I’ve made about 35 trades this season , I’m not trying to update my sig that often lmao 

wtf! 35? cmon man are you that impatient or are your trades so bad you have to fix them? or maybe you are in like 20 leagues

Edited by Johnnyapplebot

Just now, Nishinga said:

What about DJJ? seems like Gallo isn't coming, his situation become better or worse since Crowder?

Iguodala alone will kill his value as he'll take minutes off the other rotation players, DJJ included.

Napier and Ish are the same, both can't shoot for ****, Ish is a better finisher at the rim though and has better assist/to ratio than Napier.

1 minute ago, MWon said:

Trade deadline is over now, boys (and girls).  Hope y'all did well.

only people who did well are those who stashed/picked up wood.

3 minutes ago, crocp said:

agreed. its annoying AF.....signature should be limited to 1 line max. Some peoples is just silly 

Teams in sigs is just another form of CSB, and only once in a while useful to sort out any biases a poster might have on a player.

• Like 2

All this banter over fantasy is great :lol: Too bad this is a family friendly forum with hallway monitors.

Ive been on this site like 10 years. Never had any of my teams in my sig and never will and im very proud of that.

3 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

wtf! 35? cmon man are you that impatient or are your trades so bad you have to fix them? or maybe you are in like 20 leagues

Making trades is how u improve your team after a great draft and key ww additions.

i send trades every day to improve my roster, it’s almost like dealing with women. For every 50 trade offers , I’m bound to get a couple lmao.

selling high , buying low , all these are opportunities to better your team

Edited by Simsanityy179
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

All this banter over fantasy is great :lol: Too bad this is a family friendly forum with hallway monitors.

Cmon bro u gotta stop with that hate on players in this forum lol. Btw are u in 1st with that specific team in roto?

Edited by DezedandConfused

4 minutes ago, gmoneyb said:

The real winner is Mitch Rob in NYK after the Morris departure. 

Actually, tf am I saying. It’s the Knicks for crying out loud.

If only they traded Gibson lol. 

the LACK of moves in LA makes me think Darren Collison is a sneaky luxury stash right now.

6 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

I’ve made about 35 trades this season , I’m not trying to update my sig that often lmao 

Image result for rookie numbers gif

1 minute ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Making trades is how u improve your team after a great draft and key ww additions.

i send trades every day to improve my roster, it’s almost like dealing with women. For every 50 trade offers , I’m bound to get a couple lmao.

selling high , buying low , all these are opportunities to fix better your team

After a great draft and key ww additions, you shouldnt have to do a lot of trades. Also buying low and selling high means you play with a lot of impatient aka easy to beat owners.

2 minutes ago, darkyume said:

Teams in sigs is just another form of CSB, and only once in a while useful to sort out any biases a poster might have on a player.

Or people actually visit/use the AC forum and when asking trade questions you can simply say "team is in my signature" so people can give you the best advice

but go off fam

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, bballshinobi said:

Kindda agree with this... I don't see the point of posting your entire team in your sig and making the sig so big that it's 90% of your message real estate.

how come u got all the upvotes and i didnt 😢

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

i send trades every day to improve my roster, it’s almost like dealing with women

MALE TENDENCIES

2 minutes ago, freddo said:

the LACK of moves in LA makes me think Darren Collison is a sneaky luxury stash right now.

What kinda stats do you think he can put up there? 

7 minutes ago, Simsanityy179 said:

Gorilla glue #4 

only the best indica for me 

gg4 aint no indica bruv

3 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

After a great draft and key ww additions, you shouldnt have to do a lot of trades. Also buying low and selling high means you play with a lot of impatient aka easy to beat owners.

1. Even if my team is the runaway favourite, I’ll still try to better it 

2. Weather I’m playing with children or fantasy experts , it’s makes no difference to me

3. Making trades is actually much easier when u have an amazing team due to all the trade assets u have

Edited by Simsanityy179

Just watch Raptors legend and COTY Dwane Casey start and play Henson 30+ and the people who got Wood loses their minds 👀

• Haha 3