larfboy

2020 NBA Trade Deadline News and Rumors

3 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

It would almost certainly be a three team trade or more. Send Capela to the Hawks for draft assets, move the draft assets for wing+center. 

They still want Lord Covington yeah? 

3 minutes ago, Eltoro said:

It would almost certainly be a three team trade or more. Send Capela to the Hawks for draft assets, move the draft assets for wing+center. 

So, pieces involved but not yet disclosed.

After thinking, maybe I shouldn't laugh at the idea of the Rockets interested in Cam Reddish. He is pretty advanced as a defender for his age.It's just some stuff he does on the court make you wanna say "dafaq?". Rockets do need defense badly and their system encourages free-for-all style of play.

Edited by Trench Mob

15 minutes ago, Trench Mob said:

After thinking, maybe I shouldn't laugh at the idea of the Rockets interested in Cam Reddish. He is pretty advanced as a defender for his age.It's just some stuff he does on the court make you wanna say "dafaq?". Rockets do need defense badly and their system encourages free-for-all style of play.

I mean he is a rookie. He won’t be advanced like Smart or Bradley

2 hours ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

They still want Lord Covington yeah? 

I think it'd be something like Cov + a low level center like Alex Len to the Rockets.  

Capela to the Hawks.  

Salary (Rivers + Jabari) + draft picks to the TWolves. If they have enough assets to flip for DLo now, and Warriors agree, they do it, otherwise they use Rivers as a stopgap PG till the end of the season and try again to make a package this summer. 

I'm in a super deep league and I stashed Hartenstein and dropped McRae. For all these Capela packages, do you guys think that the Rockets will take back a Center? Hartenstein as we know is a beast when given the minutes.

Di

44 minutes ago, SicarioSanity said:

I'm in a super deep league and I stashed Hartenstein and dropped McRae. For all these Capela packages, do you guys think that the Rockets will take back a Center? Hartenstein as we know is a beast when given the minutes.

Dieng? 

Edit: makes too much, nvm

Edited by perkinsfor3

1 hour ago, FearTheBrow said:

Lmao 

They must think they are playing FBB.  Still doesn't explain why they gave the max to Wiggins even by FBB reasoning. 

56 minutes ago, SicarioSanity said:

Hartenstein's been getting absolutely no run even with Capela out. Don't think he's suddenly going to more playing time if Capela is dealt.

2 hours ago, FearTheBrow said:

Lmao 

Loll the same team that had a chance to draft Curry but went with 2 other PGs -_-

Edited by DezedandConfused

Philly just let go of Covington and then are trying to trade for him the following season.

Oh Philly....

• Like 1

Stop playing with yourself Detroit and make a move -_-

• Like 2

I'm stashing 

Doc Doum and Poeltl at the moment to see what shakes up...both have good schedules this week too... 

Lee mite be a winner w GS movin players most likely...

Another great move would be if RoCo and Dieng went to Houston--Capela went to the Hawks-- and the Wolves got picks and Reddish--or somethin like that

Dieng would be instant scoop, Bates-Diop/Reddish maybe (although he's inconsistent and a lil inj prone) 

RIP TT fantasy relevance it was a fun ride. Also, Hornets interested in Bog Bog so that is one to watch  

3 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

RIP TT fantasy relevance it was a fun ride. Also, Hornets interested in Bog Bog so that is one to watch  

Zizic time I guess?

According to ESPN's Zach Lowe, the Grizzlies "have sought a first-round pick from a long list of teams inquiring about Jae Crowder."

Image result for wut.gif

• Haha 8

28 minutes ago, kmoore1521 said:

According to ESPN's Zach Lowe, the Grizzlies "have sought a first-round pick from a long list of teams inquiring about Jae Crowder."

Image result for wut.gif

Image result for wtf meme

• Haha 1

I am up against Morris, Drummond and Capela this week. Praying all 3 are traded so they don't play lol

• Haha 1

Morris has a cap-friendly contract with a $3.3M option for 2020-21. The Pistons aren't exactly hiding the fact that they are sellers at the deadline with a rebuild looming, and it's wishful thinking to expect anything more than a second-round offer for the veteran. Sekou Doumbouya should have a pretty long leash down the stretch to play through some bumps in the road.

Impending Doum!