larfboy

2020 NBA Trade Deadline News and Rumors

38 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Gotta be Drummond they are boys

I think it's Capela. We will see

2 minutes ago, Gile Pile said:

I think it's Capela. We will see

I think players will just tweet 👀 emojis around trade deadlines for kicks. I know I would.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, dfstout said:

Morris has a cap-friendly contract with a $3.3M option for 2020-21. The Pistons aren't exactly hiding the fact that they are sellers at the deadline with a rebuild looming, and it's wishful thinking to expect anything more than a second-round offer for the veteran. Sekou Doumbouya should have a pretty long leash down the stretch to play through some bumps in the road.

Impending Doum!

I thought they was sending him down to the G-League

2 hours ago, RedDogNamedClippers said:

I thought they was sending him down to the G-League

Youth movement time im hearing

I believe in that Capela to Celtics bit. Both teams have something the other one needs and Celtics have real players.

Honestly have no idea why the Rockets are so keen to trade Capela. He's so good for their system

• Like 2

1 minute ago, markdash said:

Honestly have no idea why the Rockets are so keen to trade Capela. He's so good for their system

Owner is a cheapskate and wants to shed salary. They can't trade Gordon this season and no way they move Russ or Harden so that leaves Capela only. He's not a big suited for today's game he cant shoot, hurts you at the line and this season has been hurt too much. Same reason why no one is jumping at the chance to acquire Drummond these 2 dudes are more of an old school big

4 minutes ago, markdash said:

He's their most movable asset right now, well, only movable asset really. No picks to give, and they probably think they can do better if they trade him away for a good 3+D wing as well as a serviceable cheap big. 

Edited by m1dday

1 minute ago, DonutGiveUp said:

Owner is a cheapskate and wants to shed salary. They can't trade Gordon this season and no way they move Russ or Harden so that leaves Capela only. He's not a big suited for today's game he cant shoot, hurts you at the line and this season has been hurt too much. Same reason why no one is jumping at the chance to acquire Drummond these 2 dudes are more of an old school big

I look at Capela as being a "middle school" big, if that's a thing.

Old school = post-up, hangs around the basket, likes to block shots, not especially mobile

Middle school = mobile, great rim-runner, switchable, works well in P&R

New school = shoots 3s to draw opposing centers out of paint

In today's game, I think of Drummond and Embiid as being old school, Capela and Gobert as being middle school, and KAT and Porzingis as being new school.

I can get the Rockets' interest in a 3-shooting C since they can do the whole "5 players above the 3 point line" and let Harden put everyone to sleep with attempted step backs or drives followed by kickouts. But having him beat his man off the dribble and lob to Capela is a pretty good game plan, too

13 minutes ago, Purple Hippo said:

He's sitting out because it's TRADE SZN

Quad is code for on the market 

37 minutes ago, WhiskerFrisker said:

What's Capela's value if he's traded to the Celtics?

1 first round pick or Hayward or Brown

Kemba and Tatum are untouchables.

58 minutes ago, WhiskerFrisker said:

What's Capela's value if he's traded to the Celtics?

I think anywhere hes traded to capela value wont change.

The New York Knicks reportedly offered Kevin Knox, Frank Ntilikina, Allonzo Trier, Bobby Portis, and a 2nd-Round Pick for D’Lo

GSW is not interested, wants Mitchell Robinson, and a 1st-Round Pick included in the deal.

NYK,lol

• Haha 2

King’s inquired about Capella as well. If Holmes isn’t part of that deal ima be so sad. Getting worried now cuz I have both Holmes and Collins 😭

2 minutes ago, CodeRed said:

King’s inquired about Capella as well. If Holmes isn’t part of that deal ima be so sad. Getting worried now cuz I have both Holmes and Collins 😭

I would be stoked if Richaun ended up at Houston. 

8 minutes ago, DiscoNinja33 said:

I would be stoked if Richaun ended up at Houston. 

Yes plz!!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, kane said:

The New York Knicks reportedly offered Kevin Knox, Frank Ntilikina, Allonzo Trier, Bobby Portis, and a 2nd-Round Pick for D’Lo

GSW is not interested, wants Mitchell Robinson, and a 1st-Round Pick included in the deal.

NYK,lol

Bob Myers;

giphy.gif

58 minutes ago, kane said:

NYK,lol

The Knicks are reminding me of that annoying dude in your fantasy league that thinks he can finesse your early round player away with a cornucopia of mid/late round players and hot WW pickups.  

• Haha 8