Sign in to follow this  
Fantasyscrub

Is this a league breaking trade?? WHIR

Someone in my league just got Harden for Lillard + Lonzo + Ibaka.  12 team, 9 cat, h2h

I'm livid and this it's league breaking

I def prefer the Hardens side, but wouldnt call it league breaking, just pretty lobsided. 

Yeah not much wrong with it - Lillards a top 6 fantasy guy, I'd rather Harden but it's not too bad. 

I mean Lillard and Lonzo should have been enough imo for that trade. Those 2 combined should give you roughly what Harden is doing .  Also depends who the Harden side is dropping to make it happen . The good thing about trades like that or even 2 for 1 , is you gain an extra roster spot or 2. Which you can either stream or grab high upside players. So in essence the Harden side not only gets the best player , but you get to pickup an extra player to complete your team build however you see fit. That's where the value comes in 

• Like 1

I actually prefer the Lillard side I think. This seems like a punt fg build so lonzo would be pretty damn valuable with his assists, out of position boards and steals. Lillard is a top 6 guy as well. Ibaka is cherry on top. Not league breaking at all 

Dont think it's vetoable as others have mentioned. Would rather have harden though. 

15 hours ago, RunCMC said:

I mean Lillard and Lonzo should have been enough imo for that trade. Those 2 combined should give you roughly what Harden is doing .  Also depends who the Harden side is dropping to make it happen . The good thing about trades like that or even 2 for 1 , is you gain an extra roster spot or 2. Which you can either stream or grab high upside players. So in essence the Harden side not only gets the best player , but you get to pickup an extra player to complete your team build however you see fit. That's where the value comes in 

spot on - exactly what ppl miss - ive sometimes done 2 for 1 trades because theres someone on the wire ive had my eye on and then if you weigh up the real 2 for 2 thats the proper evaluation but ppl get fixated on the 2 for 1.

def bit lopsided but Harden is so far ahead its not that bad. lonzo and Ibaka pure sell high - remember they were both super average at the start of the year until team injuries saved their seasons 

• Like 1

Prefer Harden but Lillard ain't no slouch himself.  Lonzo and Ibaka can be nice depth pieces.

Help with mine please...