superman100679

Looking for help with my Fantrax Dynasty League

I started a dynasty league with minors rosters last season mainly b/c of being able to have minors rosters. I reactivated it a few days ago and now it won’t let me have minors rosters unless I pay $79.95? Am I missing something here? Any suggestions or workarounds?

Thanks in advance!

9 minutes ago, superman100679 said:

I started a dynasty league with minors rosters last season mainly b/c of being able to have minors rosters. I reactivated it a few days ago and now it won’t let me have minors rosters unless I pay $79.95? Am I missing something here? Any suggestions or workarounds?

This is kind of the wrong forum to hope for an answer to this.  Go here instead.  This thread is exactly where you need to post this:

https://forums.rotoworld.com/topic/791755-2020-fantasy-baseball-platform-central-yahoo-espn-cbs-fantrax-etc/page/3/#comments

And sorry, I can't help.  I play on Yahoo and we use the message board and a spreadsheet to keep track of our prospects on some of my teams there.  And some leagues including Fantrax leagues keep their prospects on a team website page instead I know.  Proboards.com seems popular in that regard.

Sounds like you need to create a 2020 page for your league.  2019 is over, so the system is trying to charge for it.  If you paid in, write support and they will help you with payouts/refund for the league that never got going

Also, set your pay entry fee date to sometime in the future.  Once the deadline has passed the system freezes everything up until you pay the entry fee.  It will still allow the commish to go into league set up tools, from there go to the fee page and set a new due by date for the entry fees