Sign in to follow this  
SyNdicateZ

AFC Championship ~ Titans vs Chiefs

Can the Chiefs stop Henry? Can the Titans limit the Chiefs high powered offense? 

Hoping to see the Titans in the Bowl but my Money is on the Chiefs. 41-21

6 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Can the Chiefs stop Henry? Can the Titans limit the Chiefs high powered offense? 

Just hoping Pat Mahomes can deliver a similar game as he did last week.  

Did Tyreek Hill really just pretend like he was a dog and urinate?  WTF?  Didn't some college kid get a penalty during some game recently for that and it cost his team the win?  Hill's got enough image issues, it just seems immature and senseless.  Maybe I'm completely off and just being an old man about this.

I don't understand why other teams couldn't stop Derrick Henry.  Stack 8 in the box and make Tannehill beat you.  Make him throw more than 15 times in a game.  Why is that hard to understand for these other teams that have been unsuccessful.

2 hours ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Won't matter if the Chiefs can be as explosive as last week. Which I think they need to be because I don't see any team containing Henry an entire game.

3 minutes ago, CooL said:

Did Tyreek Hill really just pretend like he was a dog and urinate?  WTF?  Didn't some college kid get a penalty during some game recently for that and it cost his team the win?  Hill's got enough image issues, it just seems immature and senseless.  Maybe I'm completely off and just being an old man about this.

I don't understand why other teams couldn't stop Derrick Henry.  Stack 8 in the box and make Tannehill beat you.  Make him throw more than 15 times in a game.  Why is that hard to understand for these other teams that have been unsuccessful.

Henry is a huge back that wears defenses down. With close games he punishes the defense. And in the 2nd halves of games they are worn out. He breaks a long run nearly every game. Dude is a beast.

Just now, CooL said:

Not sure about this years stats, but in 2018, Henry averaged 5 yards a carry when facing 8 or more in the box. I do think Tannehill will have to step it up for the Titans to have a chance. Chief will most likely put up 30+ points. 

10 minutes ago, Psideresider said:

Not sure about this years stats, but in 2018, Henry averaged 5 yards a carry when facing 8 or more in the box. I do think Tannehill will have to step it up for the Titans to have a chance. Chief will most likely put up 30+ points. 

Many people don’t realize Henry has always excelled against stacked boxes - it’s a common misconception 

Tanny - where were you on that PA?

Corey Davis is such hot garbage even if that wasn't an INT.

It wasn’t 

11 minutes ago, BMcP said:

Many people don’t realize Henry has always excelled against stacked boxes - it’s a common misconception 

Misconception or not, it would seem to be proper strategy when the RB is clearly the better talent than the QB.

So was it Mariota that has been holding Henry back all this time?

Never forget the GOAT Adam Humphries.

Picked the Titans over the Pats.

LEGEND

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, CooL said:

Misconception or not, it would seem to be proper strategy when the RB is clearly the better talent than the QB.

So was it Mariota that has been holding Henry back all this time?

That’s why most DCs elect to do it - not because it’s the right strategy 

2 minutes ago, cashvillesent said:

No penalty on the Corey Davis route.

Referees want to see KC in the SB so bad.

Don’t be like the seachickens fans 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

It wasn’t a penalty on the Davis route. If called, it would have been a ticky tack penalty. Only those rooting for TN would say otherwise.

It was a good no call. 

Edited by ThreadKiller

If that Davis route should have been DPI like those rooting for TN claim, then AJ Brown just got away with holding on the Henry run. But I’m sure bias would get in the way of admitting that.

The game is better when ticky tack penalties aren’t called.