Sign in to follow this  
SyNdicateZ

AFC Championship ~ Titans vs Chiefs

That was an entertaining first half. Titans look awesome. 

1 minute ago, monkeyzonSteroids said:

Titans lucky run looks like its about to run out

Not so fast ... game is not over. 

3 minutes ago, monkeyzonSteroids said:

Titans lucky run looks like its about to run out

Lucky? Nothing lucky about their play in the playoffs so far.

33 minutes ago, Evincar said:

What a dumb penalty to take. Just let him go.

3 and 22.  Effin dumbest penalty to take...even for a rookie.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, cashvillesent said:

You have no point. There was atleast 3 replays on three different plays were Davis was getting held. You were only to point out one play on AJ that he held. Case dismissed.

FALSE. I’ll spell it out yet again...

You claimed that Davis was held on that play where Tannehill was picked off (overturned cause hit ground). A flag there was not deserved and would have been ticky tack if called the way you claim it should’ve.

My point is that you’re biased. Claiming Davis deserved a flag on that play but ignoring anything against TN isn’t very objective. If Davis deserved a flag on that play, then KC deserved one when Brown “held” during Henry run. Point is, none of these were flags and none of them should’ve been flags.

It’s obvious you’re a TN fan or have money on Titans due to lack of objectivity.

”Case dismissed.”

Edited by ThreadKiller

That might be the icing on the cake. KC gets the ball in the second half and Titans are going to have to create a TO to even have a chance. You just cant play man against Mahomes, you play zone he kills you. Dean Pees is going to have to blitz more....

33 minutes ago, ThreadKiller said:

I still think KC is going to win the game.

Still think this. When KC scores to open 2nd half, it’s going to our TN in position to throw the ball more which plays into what you want when facing TN.

KC wins the game.

I gotta say KC's defense is holding Henry back better than I thought they would. I mean, he has 62 yards, but for him lately, that's a low number for one half.

He DOES do a lot better in the 2nd half usually, they REALLY need to stop KC on the first drive, else this one could be done and over.

1 minute ago, cashvillesent said:

I gotta say KC's defense is holding Henry back better than I thought they would. I mean, he has 62 yards, but for him lately, that's a low number for one half.

He DOES do a lot better in the 2nd half usually, they REALLY need to stop KC on the first drive, else this one could be done and over.

Are you just taking his normal yardage and cutting it in half?  Big mistake, he gets the majority of his yardage in the second half

2 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Are you just taking his normal yardage and cutting it in half?  Big mistake, he gets the majority of his yardage in the second half

This game will be different because they’ll be playing from behind. Handing off to Henry to orchestrate slow drives won’t make sense.

11 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Are you just taking his normal yardage and cutting it in half?  Big mistake, he gets the majority of his yardage in the second half

Just repeating what your saying... but you missed what i said last sentence

Edited by cashvillesent
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ThreadKiller said:

This game will be different because they’ll be playing from behind. Handing off to Henry to orchestrate slow drives won’t make sense.

exactly. And no way Tanny can bring them back through the air..

• Like 1

Lmao. Wtf is Arthur Smith doing? He should of called a pass play on that formation, that could of easily been damn near a TD.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cashvillesent said:

Lmao. Wtf is Arthur Smith doing? He should of called a pass play on that formation, that could of easily been damn near a TD.

tannenhill should of done it on the fly

1 minute ago, Chippa said:

WHERE WAS THIS DURING THE REGULAR SEASON, DAMIEN?!!???

yup....and shadys inactive. 

this tgread is only 3 pages long. If the Patriots were playing it wouid be atleast 6 pages long by now.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, shakestreet said:

That was an entertaining first half. Titans look awesome. 

Not so fast ... game is not over. 

game over like I said. Chiefs have too much offense

12 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

this tgread is only 3 pages long. If the Patriots were playing it wouid be atleast 6 pages long by now.

Difference is people aren’t just joining this thread to spend their day hating on a team. That’s why the threads are so long when Pats are involved. Because all the haters spend their day telling strangers why they don’t like NE.

Edited by ThreadKiller