NFC Championship ~ Packers vs 49ers

1 hour ago, ThreadKiller said:

huh?

you’re fast. I immediately edited it. 

good catch thread killer. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/19/2020 at 9:24 PM, Cmilne23 said:

Not outplayed 

Out coached.  Packers are f***** this loser coach just won 13 games.  Gave mirage that hes a somebody. He sucks.  Titans got much better without him.  Packers had a cakewalk schedule.  First 11+ win team to have more yards against than yards gained in last 20 years.  Pussyfooted off a terrible schedule and wound up vastly out coached when it mattered.  LaFleur sucks.  Sorry Packer fans with first place schedule next year will probably be ugly with training wheels as your coach.  

This loser coach just won 13 games. Lol.

Does that make any sense to anyone on this forum? Anybody wanna elaborate on this guy comment?

6 hours ago, cashvillesent said:

Does that make any sense to anyone on this forum? Anybody wanna elaborate on this guy comment?

Look at the Packers schedule this year. Their crowning achievement was beating the Vikings twice. They got steamrolled by the 9ers in the regular season and barely beat the Chiefs without Mahomes. The rest of their schedule consisted of: the NFC east, the AFC west, and the Lions and Bears twice. LaFleur couldn't have asked for a better schedule as a first year HC and he probably would have gotten canned after 1 year if they didn't make the playoffs.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sSektor said:

Look at the Packers schedule this year. Their crowning achievement was beating the Vikings twice. They got steamrolled by the 9ers in the regular season and barely beat the Chiefs without Mahomes. The rest of their schedule consisted of: the NFC east, the AFC west, and the Lions and Bears twice. LaFleur couldn't have asked for a better schedule as a first year HC and he probably would have gotten canned after 1 year if they didn't make the playoffs.

Agreed. Rodgers appears checked out and even LaFleur seems to think most of the team is checked out. 

It's nice they won 13 games but I think the way they went out pretty much validates the quote above.

GB would have been put out of their misery in the Divisional if any of SEA's top 14 RB options were healthy.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, sSektor said:

They faced the 11th-toughest schedule this year.

3 hours ago, BMcP said:

They faced the 11th-toughest schedule this year.

If that is based on opponent W-L record, it is misleading because their best opponent had Matt Moore at QB due to Mahomes's injury.  And Minny had a good record but they feasted on the Lions and Bears 4x, too.

I agree with the others, although I am not ready to give up on LaFleur.  The Packers 2019 were one of the very worst 13-3 teams I can ever remember.

22 hours ago, cashvillesent said:

Loser nagy won 12 games last year 

15 hours ago, SuperJoint said:

Agreed. Rodgers appears checked out and even LaFleur seems to think most of the team is checked out. 

It's nice they won 13 games but I think the way they went out pretty much validates the quote above.

GB would have been put out of their misery in the Divisional if any of SEA's top 14 RB options were healthy.

Their offense just seemed incredibly uninspired with LaFleur, which is saying a lot considering how average they looked last season. Adams and Jones continued to do their thing and the defense improved thanks to the rare offseason additions the Packers made but Rodgers and the rest of the offense looked, I don't know, mortal? They had no business being in the NFC championship with that offense.

• Like 1

Both Mahomes and Garoppolo had an average showing in the SB.

If we are going to declare Mahomes an elite QB like Brees, Rodgers and Brady I think he has to step up in big games.