Sign in to follow this  
Brewcrew85

Keep 2 out of 3: Riley, Grisham and Luis Urias WHIR

Can only keep 2 out of Austin Riley, Trent Grisham and Luis Urias in standard roto league.  

In a vacuum (without team positional needs being considered) which two will have the best season in this format?

Thanks! WHIR

Riley & depends who you like more between the other two 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Rush2112 said:

Riley & depends who you like more between the other two 

Do you like Kyle Tucker over all 3?

21 hours ago, Brewcrew85 said:

Do you like Kyle Tucker over all 3?

I do.  Tucker has the highest upside of them all, so he would be my first choice.  Should get a lot of AB's in 2020.  Legit 25/20 guy if not more, while not killing your Avg.  The other 3 for me are ranked as follows:

1.  Luis Urias - Well rounded player who will most likely be eligible in multiple spots.  Best hit tool of the guys after him on this list, with some power and speed.  Should help in all      categories in Roto

2.  Trent Grisham - Another well rounded player, but without the upside of Tucker or Urias.  Plus Padres OF is still crowded, but I doubt they traded for him to sit

3.  Austin Riley - Not a fan of the hit tool.  Good Power, but in this day and age, who doesnt?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TheTruth024 said:

I do.  Tucker has the highest upside of them all, so he would be my first choice.  Should get a lot of AB's in 2020.  Legit 25/20 guy if not more, while not killing your Avg.  The other 3 for me are ranked as follows:

1.  Luis Urias - Well rounded player who will most likely be eligible in multiple spots.  Best hit tool of the guys after him on this list, with some power and speed.  Should help in all      categories in Roto

2.  Trent Grisham - Another well rounded player, but without the upside of Tucker or Urias.  Plus Padres OF is still crowded, but I doubt they traded for him to sit

3.  Austin Riley - Not a fan of the hit tool.  Good Power, but in this day and age, who doesnt?

Awesome man! Thanks 

Def. like Tucker over the other 3. I like Grisham next. He shouldnt hurt you in any particular category. Not a fan of Riley this year. May need an extended stay in AAA to fix some swing issues.

• Thanks 1

Tucker and Urias for me too. Both have good hit tools, will help in multiple cats and won't hurt you in any one like Riley will. I think Riley splits time with Camargo too so he'll be frustrating to own. 

• Thanks 1

Is this for the 2020 season only?  If that's the case then I'd go Urias and Grisham..

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BostonCajun said:

Tucker and Urias for me too. Both have good hit tools, will help in multiple cats and won't hurt you in any one like Riley will. I think Riley splits time with Camargo too so he'll be frustrating to own. 

Agree with this, Tucker and Urias.  

Thoughts on this?