Sign in to follow this  
tonycpsu

NBA Waiver Wire Thread 2019-2020 Week 14

tonycpsu

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 14 of the 2019-2020 NBA season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

Message added by tonycpsu

This thread is for offering suggested waiver wire pickups for week 14 of the 2019-2020 NBA season.

It is not for the following:

Comments that fall into one of these categories or are otherwise not on topic for this thread will be removed.

Some discussion of waiver suggestions is allowed, but this is not the place for an extended debate on the merits of any particular player. Take these in-depth discussions over to the outlook threads for the individual player(s) in question.

40 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Dallas players

so ... pretty much Delon Wright and Dorry finny whatever his name is 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Who is the best FG boosting PF I can get tomorrow/this week 

if they can get assist that would be a plus

12 team 

Well it’s obviously Randle. Siakam second then Collins(who will most likely play center mostly) but I’d put all my money easily on Randle if talking strictly  PF. 
oh 12 team ? Shoot I’d go....... hang on 

Edited by Bugs bunny
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, stickman786 said:

is ariza a pick up?

Potentially. He should get more PT in Portland, but I honestly haven't watched him on the Kings this year to know whether or not he's washed. If he's got anything left he should be a good source of 3s and stls with decent boards and some scoring. 

Players owned in 50% of the leagues, or less:

Nerlens Noel (43%)
Mikal Bridges (44%)
Markieff Morris (12%)
Jordan Clarkson (33%)
Eric Paschall (28%)

Players owned in 25% of the leagues, or less:

Malik Beasley (17%)
Matisse Thybulle (12%)
Svi Mykhailiuk (11%)
Patty Mills (10%)
Jordan Poole (2%)
Nicolas Claxton (1%)
Anfernee Simons (4%)
Gary Trent jr. (0%)

Anyone else find Pistons and Wizards outside of Beal/Drummond frustrating? Every game it seems like someone completely different pops off.

apologies in advance. Culver and Noel is going to suck now that I picked them up. Happened to the last pickups I've made. Doum, Thad Young, OG, Wood, Spellman, Hayes, Bridges, Lee, Payton II. yikes

29 minutes ago, brosephd said:

apologies in advance. Culver and Noel is going to suck now that I picked them up. Happened to the last pickups I've made. Doum, Thad Young, OG, Wood, Spellman, Hayes, Bridges, Lee, Payton II. yikes

Ha! Noel out. Of course. Curse strikes again.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, brosephd said:

Ha! Noel out. Of course. Curse strikes again.

I think I speak for everyone when I say to stop adding players from the wire

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kendanc said:

I think I speak for everyone when I say to stop adding players from the wire

done

i'm leaving now so the waiver will now make a comeback.

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

55 minutes ago, brosephd said:

Away with you ... You heathen !!

Low games tomorrow, who’s the better add:

Seth Curry v LAC

Delon Wright v LAC

Landry Shamet @ DAL (B2B so expecting Kawhi to sit)

• Like 1

I grabbed curry.. dropped sekou dude hasnt been doing much for me.. plus I would have benched him Wednesday like I did today..

Edited by Monkeyking69

Has anyone streamed Finney Smith before. Given the 1 game on tap tonight I wanted to add a DAL player. 

I see that he definitely gets the minutes, rebounds well and can get some good defensive stats without hurting your %'s. Is that basically a recap?

Delon wright, DFS, Curry, Brunson are all quality adds for today. I'm down in most my matchups and getting some quality games in during these days could be the difference.

Edited by Illuminati

1 hour ago, perkinsfor3 said:

JUST dropped DFS yesterday, sigh.

I wouldn’t sweat it, he’s more of a 14 team we with depth bench appeal in 12s. He’s not going to tear the roof off, he’s low usage and complements the rest of your team. He’s just as likely to give you a well rounded line as he is a poor line, he’s inconsistent and he won’t eat.

I like him as a bench piece, that’s about it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Lifschitz said:

I wouldn’t sweat it, he’s more of a 14 team we with depth bench appeal in 12s. He’s not going to tear the roof off, he’s low usage and complements the rest of your team. He’s just as likely to give you a well rounded line as he is a poor line, he’s inconsistent and he won’t eat.

I like him as a bench piece, that’s about it.

I agree with this.

DFS was already averaging 30+ mins a night before the Powell injury and will continue to do so. The problem is that he hasn't produced a lot in fantasy in those minutes since he's the type of guy that provides more value in real life (good man to man defense, can sort of space the floor, doesn't require high usage offensively etc.). I don't see that suddenly changing with the Powell injury.

• Like 1