Sign in to follow this  
DonutGiveUp

Beal Trade. WHIR

Got offered Beal for either Collins or Ayton. Rest of my bigs are Holmes, Kat, BroLo, Mitch and Bam. I lack scoring and I’m leaning towards giving up Collins. Leave me your question I will answer immediately 

i wouldnt trade for beal. murky ros outlook, may get shut down

kemba/donovan i both like but it depends what your team needs are. would lean kemba if you need a guard

Edited by MarcoPol0

If you are optimistic about Beal getting healthy and plays out ROS then I would give Collins as kind of buying low.

But I do worry about a Beal shutdown as mentioned by MarcoPolo above. So it really comes down to how do you like the chances of this gamble.

Help please?

I rank collins higher than ayton since he contributes in more cats. Ayton for beal sounds fair, but you cant shake the worry that beal will be shutdown. I dont like kemba, too inconsistent for me. Mitchel is okay i guess.

It's a tricky one. Beal could get shut down but he also refused to sit last season although he wasn't upset at the Wizards then. Collins has injury worries so I am not sure. My team lacks an elite scorer 

Go for ingram for that elite scoring, owner is probably looking to sell with zion coming back. Let him choose which big he wants, wont matter much on your end.

help with mine please

Edited by simon

Tbh, I would do Ayton for either Kemba or Mitchell at this point.  With the way your bigs are, you're set up really well.

Check out my thread please:

Edited by Gabelife

yep id say ayton for kemba or Mitchell. beal would be great but any form of stress injury on a bad team just too much doubt. take advantage of aytons form and sell high

Did Collins for Beal. Ayton is too good to give up for my team build. Love Collins but his usage is too low on a bad team. Blocks are nice but I already have Brook, Holmes and Mitch i lack scoring and got it here