Sign in to follow this  
tonycpsu

NBA Daily Start/Sit Thread – Monday, 1/20/2020

tonycpsu

NBA Daily Start/Sit Thread – Monday, 1/20/2020

By popular request, and in recognition of the evolving fantasy sports landscape, the Rotoworld Forums staff is making a daily "Start or Sit" thread available in this forum on a trial basis.

During this trial, we will be monitoring both the activity in this thread and the impact on the rest of the forums. This trial may be canceled at any time if the moderators conclude that it's not serving the needs of the community, so we expect that members will follow the Rotoworld Forums Code of Conduct, Basketball Talk Posting Guidelines, and the following additional guidelines for Start/Sit threads:

• Unlike elsewhere in this forum, your league-specific start/sit questions (and answers) are permitted in this thead.
  • Start/sit questions are to be limited to the current game day.
  • Abuse of this thread for purposes other than start/sit discussions, such as asking questions about who to add, drop, or trade, may lead to warning and/or suspension, or termination of this trial.

A new thread will be posted at 11PM Eastern time for the following day's games.

Message added by tonycpsu

why are people so high on MPJ? Hes playing no more than 20-25 mins. Covington is a good defender too.

31 minutes ago, Lob City99 said:

Sit 1:
Michael Porter Jr. @ MIN
Miles Bridges vs ORL
PJ Washington vs ORL
Brandon Clarke vs NO
Marcus Morris Sr.  @ CLE

Morris for me

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

why are people so high on MPJ? Hes playing no more than 20-25 mins. Covington is a good defender too.

MPJ is a per minute monster though with unreal athleticism, and for now there is increased opportunity, given the state of the roster

Start 2:

Elf @CLE

Satoransky @MIL

Bruce Brown @WAS

Svi Mykhailiuk @WAS

3 hours ago, Johnnyapplebot said:

Culver hes heating up with MPJ might only get 20-25 mins.

Yea it can go either way. MPJ has the higher ceiling and Culver has the higher floor

13 minutes ago, markdash said:

Start 2:

Elf @CLE

Satoransky @MIL

Bruce Brown @WAS

Svi Mykhailiuk @WAS

Bruce and Elf

l

5 minutes ago, iowncrazyhair said:

Start Lamb or Conley?

Conley 

FYI for all those “look at rosters in sig” posts. I am almost sure that more than 50% (like closer to 90% is my guess) of the posters are on smart phones. Meaning can’t view those rosters. Just my observations about this trial so far. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dominator83 said:

Yea it can go either way. MPJ has the higher ceiling and Culver has the higher floor

Well I know its only 1 game in out of 4, but looks like I made the right choice. MPJ beasted, Culver a huge dud. He started off strong in the 6-7 minutes, then did nothing since.