Sign in to follow this  
Trade Monster

PG13 for my L.Ball & PJ Washington? WHIR!

10 TM, 15man roster, h2h, 11categories, std9 + free throws made and double doubles 

I get PG13 and he gets Ball and Washington 

My team as it stands

PG- Trae Young, Lowry, CP3, Ball, Fultz, Napier

SG- Lee

SF- Marcus Morris, PJ Washington 

PF- Aldrige, Doumbouya

C- KAT, Vuc, Favors, M.Gasol

What's your thoughts?

WHIR as always. Leave a link.

Did he actually propose this trade? Why are you even asking?

This is a dumb trade. You should take it and run, but it will probably get vetoed if you're in a league with people that have at least half a brain.

5 minutes ago, Basketboss21 said:

This is a dumb trade. You should take it and run, but it will probably get vetoed if you're in a league with people that have at least half a brain.

Yes he did. This guy has a ton of injuries. So he is trying to get healthy.  He just sold Westbrook for Dinwiddie and Lou Williams

7 minutes ago, Basketboss21 said:

Also, it can be vetoed. Commish has a right to disallow the trade if there is collusion. 

6 minutes ago, DonutGiveUp said:

That's getting vetoed. In no league is that remotely close 

Here's the thing, I'm the Commish and I don't like vetoing trades unless there is collusion.  The man has a ton of injuries. He has made trades already with other teams. I will feel guilty taking this trade because it is lopsided. But I did let the other teams trade him as well and I didn't say anything. He sent the trade to me. I wasn't even looking to  trade.

28 minutes ago, Trade Monster said:

Here's the thing, I'm the Commish and I don't like vetoing trades unless there is collusion.  The man has a ton of injuries. He has made trades already with other teams. I will feel guilty taking this trade because it is lopsided. But I did let the other teams trade him as well and I didn't say anything. He sent the trade to me. I wasn't even looking to  trade.

I am commish in my league and would never accept this for myself. I have let several trades go through because the balance was fine but this one if straight comical. A potential first round player for 2 guys around or out of the top 100 lol you have room for me next season?