K197040

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

Will be interesting to see where he ends up.

As long as he stays out of trouble, I think someone will give him a shot.

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, K197040 said:

Lol you must not have Twitter, he's got cops at his house today.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, mmcc1029 said:

Lol you must not have Twitter, he's got cops at his house today.

I don't really look at Twitter once the fantasy season is over. 

Maybe they are there for a BBQ or some community event.

• Like 1

He’s probably played his last down. I hope the younger generation of players take note.

Guy needs serious help.  He’s going to harm himself or others very soon.  His brain likely looks like a bowl of mashed potatoes.  Burfict ruined him.  

2 hours ago, K197040 said:

He will be playing for some correctional facility team next year.

ESPN's Cameron Wolfe reports Hollywood, Florida police are investigating Antonio Brown for possible battery.

The incident is related to a dispute between Brown and moving truck workers. Brown has yet to be arrested but this is another bad look after he was involved in a "domestic disturbance" last week. The league is still investigating Brown for multiple allegations of misconduct from earlier this year. Brown's unending legal troubles continue to put his career in doubt.

After watching the Aaron Hernandez Netflix thing, starting to think Brown has CTE. Also on drugs, but the CTE would explain why he just literally can't control himself.

10 minutes ago, Finisher said:

After watching the Aaron Hernandez Netflix thing, starting to think Brown has CTE. Also on drugs, but the CTE would explain why he just literally can't control himself.

Well, assuming that's true, the next question becomes "when did this CTE 'kick in'". Because he's been an a** for a long long time. It could be he's just an a** - that's every bit as likely imo.

10 hours ago, Finisher said:

Without a doubt. I don't see any way a guy who is so visibly and publicly mentally ill is signed by an NFL team. 

• Like 1

His NFL career is over, no team wants anything to do with him & that baggage. 

Not sure what else can be said about this guy at this point. Anyone holding on to him in a dynasty/keeper should just drop him and cut their losses.

20 hours ago, K197040 said:

He'll be the number 1 pick next season for Florida Corrections 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Dark One said:

Not sure what else can be said about this guy at this point. Anyone holding on to him in a dynasty/keeper should just drop him and cut their losses.

He has gone DuPont.

10 minutes ago, devaster said:

He has gone DuPont.

Let's hope not.   There's a big difference between being a crazy a-hole and murdering someone.

this is tragic.  I've never seen someone fall from the spotlight so hard and so fast.  Pray that he gets himself some help

On 1/21/2020 at 5:54 PM, Krambone said:

He’s probably played his last down. I hope the younger generation of players take note.

Agreed, he is a great example for young players coming in on what can happen

He hasn’t smoked weed so chances are he can play next season after a 4 game suspension.

I hate how accurate the above sentence could be as far as NFL discipline consistency goes.

These charges sound pretty trumped up.  Likely retaliation for his incident with police last week.  Either way this might end up being best thing to happen to him.  He’ll be forced to undergo a mental evaluation per bail release.  He definitely needs some help.  Hopefully he gets it.  For fantasy purposes he still has a at least few more high end seasons left if he could ever get his head on straight and learn to get off social media.  Odds are slim, but until door is closed his outlook is at least worth monitoring.

Edited by Cmilne23

19 minutes ago, Cmilne23 said:

These charges sound pretty trumped up.  Likely retaliation for his incident with police last week.  Either way this might end up being best thing to happen to him.  He’ll be forced to undergo a mental evaluation per bail release.  He definitely needs some help.  Hopefully he gets it.  For fantasy purposes he still has a at least few more high end seasons left if he could ever get his head on straight and learn to get off social media.  Odds are slim, but until door is closed his outlook is at least worth monitoring.

I read he literally jumped into the driver’s seat and started hitting this guy.  I think Antonio long ago relinquished any benefit of the doubt.