K197040

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

22 minutes ago, isuckatdfs said:

No team will give him more than vet min with a little bit of incentives and he is not broke yet. He will be broke prob in 5 years but by then his skills will have eroded and he will be useless to nfl teams.For those that took a flyer i think it is a safe drop for 2020. 

Great advice right  there.😅

He can always man up and fight for $4 million.

16 hours ago, turner46 said:

He can always man up and fight for $4 million.

LOL at someone being so irrelevant that they have to make a "diss track" about someone equally irrelevant. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, K197040 said:

LOL at someone being so irrelevant that they have to make a "diss track" about someone equally irrelevant. 

Sadly, they are relevant as the youtube algorithm pushes nonsense upon today's youth. 

Would love to see AB fight one of these guys. He'd make them look silly.

Edited by this guy right here

13 minutes ago, this guy right here said:

Sadly, they are relevant as the youtube algorithm pushes nonsense upon today's youth. 

AB’s all bark no bite, he definitely ain’t a real one

21 minutes ago, this guy right here said:

fair enough

23 minutes ago, RunCMC said:

AB’s all bark no bite, he definitely ain’t a real one

He's a professional athlete. They are youtube content creators.

• Like 1

Wasnt Brown rumored to have been interested in UFC fighting at one time?  I think he'd get his azz kicked.  Hes a big mouth...what we'd call where i grew up---a punk.  Doesn't end well for punks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dorsett33 said:

Wasnt Brown rumored to have been interested in UFC fighting at one time?  I think he'd get his azz kicked.  Hes a big mouth...what we'd call where i grew up---a punk.  Doesn't end well for punks.

We'd have much nastier words. But don't get our hopes up about him getting his a** kicked. Frankly I'd just be happy to know that he's finally and totally gone from the NFL along with the long and ever-growing line of POS loser WRs (Chad Johnson, Owens, the list goes on...). What is it about WRs? Get hit in the head too many times? 

20 hours ago, dorsett33 said:

Against UFC fighters...AKA....other professional athletes he'd probably get beat. The two people the earlier comments were about are youtube content creators.

Not professional athletes. He'd destroy them.

47 minutes ago, this guy right here said:

Against UFC fighters...AKA....other professional athletes he'd probably get beat. The two people the earlier comments were about are youtube content creators.

Not professional athletes. He'd destroy them.

If he would destroy the youtube content creator who offered him 4 million with incentives up to 8 million if he won and based on ppv's and attendance I think he would have fought. I don't think he has ever trained as a boxer so some of his friends either talked him out of it due to the risk of looking bad or for health reasons. Golden Tate said unless you really need the money don't do it AB, you've already taken enough shots to the dome. Paraphrasing but something like that.

Just now, turner46 said:

If he would destroy the youtube content creator who offered him 4 million with incentives up to 8 million if he won and based on ppv's and attendance I think he would have fought. I don't think he has ever trained as a boxer so some of his friends either talked him out of it due to the risk of looking bad or for health reasons. Golden Tate said unless you really need the money don't do it AB, you've already taken enough shots to the dome. Paraphrasing but something like that.

Not that I like this youtube content creator but bad man Antonio Brown asked him to apologize for the above dis track. The youtube content creator then did so depending how you look at it by saying I'm sorry you're a bitch.

Great talent as a WR, not so sure as a boxer. Legal issues and baggage also add up, Seattle dug very deep into him and his whole situation before passing.

Off topic story the Tampa Bay Buccaneers had someone follow Justin Blackmon for months before the NFL Draft, they came up with the answer of do not draft Blackmon and were right. Off the field issues are why both currently are not employed.

On 7/21/2020 at 5:05 PM, this guy right here said:

He's a professional athlete. They are youtube content creators.

I dont think "youtube content creator" disqualifies you from being a bad boxer. I think he fought a few other times so hes had training and who knows if he kept up with that training. Brown would probably need a few months to get up to speed

• Like 1

Is he ineligible for “The Masked Singer” at this point?

Is that show still on at this point?

3 hours ago, BMcP said:

Is he ineligible for “The Masked Singer” at this point?

Is that show still on at this point?

Nah he's angling to be Kanye's VP

Two days after announcing his retirement, free agent Antonio Brown indicated he would like to play in the NFL again.

As stated in our last blurb, Brown wasn't fooling anyone. This is now the third time in the last calendar year that the 32-year-old free agent has not only hung up his cleats, but quickly taken them down hours later. We would expect him to lace them back up for either the Seahawks, Buccaneers, or Washington the moment the league hands down a decision stemming from his recent legal issues. Brown remains a confident selection in Best-Ball leagues since he offers a ceiling others in his range can only dream of.

EdlA7ZzXgAAjlGm?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robrain said:

Two days after announcing his retirement, free agent Antonio Brown indicated he would like to play in the NFL again.

As stated in our last blurb, Brown wasn't fooling anyone. This is now the third time in the last calendar year that the 32-year-old free agent has not only hung up his cleats, but quickly taken them down hours later. We would expect him to lace them back up for either the Seahawks, Buccaneers, or Washington the moment the league hands down a decision stemming from his recent legal issues. Brown remains a confident selection in Best-Ball leagues since he offers a ceiling others in his range can only dream of.

EdlA7ZzXgAAjlGm?format=jpg&name=large

Two theories...

1) There is actually a prop bet on whether or not he's on a roster at the start of the season.   So maybe Brown is making big bets and then laying them off in the secondary market. 

2) He's in some FF leagues and depending on when each leagues draft is, he's making an announcement. 

Or maybe he's just crazy.

• Haha 2

Just picked him up, never know...I could see him back

26 minutes ago, Savatage79 said:

Just picked him up, never know...I could see him back

No words... im a bad fantasy football player..., but no words....

9 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

No words... im a bad fantasy football player..., but no words....

Lol its a free gamble, I'm not saying it'll happen but I mean right now I dropped a fn kicker to grab the guy and see.

32 minutes ago, Savatage79 said:

Lol its a free gamble, I'm not saying it'll happen but I mean right now I dropped a fn kicker to grab the guy and see.

Hes not coming back

4 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Hes not coming back

Probably not ,but it doesn't hurt to hold a bit and see. Everyone said gronk wasn't coming back either 

1 hour ago, Savatage79 said:

Probably not ,but it doesn't hurt to hold a bit and see. Everyone said gronk wasn't coming back either 

Gronk doesnt have 4 different personalities and anticipate a multiple games suspension upon siging

8 minutes ago, 1972Miamidolphins said:

Gronk doesnt have 4 different personalities and anticipate a multiple games suspension upon siging

Dude I don't get what you're fishing for here , its a free wait and see. Yes most likely he isn't coming back but hey stranger things have happened, i mean there is really not much conversation there. When I feel the need to dump him I will, until then there's a month of nothing so ill just wait and see, its literally not a big deal at all 

5 minutes ago, Savatage79 said:

Dude I don't get what you're fishing for here , its a free wait and see. Yes most likely he isn't coming back but hey stranger things have happened, i mean there is really not much conversation there. When I feel the need to dump him I will, until then there's a month of nothing so ill just wait and see, its literally not a big deal at all 

Im fishing to get you to come to your senses and let another leaguemate to pick him up, hes not coming back, if he does. Suspension looming, this guy is off his rocker