K197040

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

Needs to get that brain scanned, dude's frontal lobe probably looks like swiss cheese. That's the only reasonable explanation here

37 minutes ago, Cmilne23 said:

These charges sound pretty trumped up.  Likely retaliation for his incident with police last week.  Either way this might end up being best thing to happen to him.  He’ll be forced to undergo a mental evaluation per bail release.  He definitely needs some help.  Hopefully he gets it.  For fantasy purposes he still has a at least few more high end seasons left if he could ever get his head on straight and learn to get off social media.  Odds are slim, but until door is closed his outlook is at least worth monitoring.

So the police are retaliating agianst brown for his conduct by unjustly filing charges on him on behalf of the mover who he physically assaulted over payment issues? 

Brown finally hired a real attorney, and started listening to him.  Hopefully he can take this negative and turn it into a positive.  As a first time offender, and since no one was seriously injured, Brown may be able to pay the moving fee and pay back all the damages and resolve these charges favorable.

For those of you who read my opinions, you know I like to research these little known agents and attorneys.  From everything I can find, this Schwarzreich guy is the real deal.

14 hours ago, fachowski said:

His outlook for 2020? Probably in jail

I concur...

On 1/21/2020 at 5:33 PM, SuperJoint said:

vfd8l.jpg

2 hours ago, Whitecloud0101 said:

Surprised u guys haven’t got this thread locked up yet

?

It's one of the more interesting threads right now with things winding down. How he comes through this latest episode will have a lot to do with his "2020 Outlook". He could definitively be knocked out of any sort of chance to play again, in which case the thread will die on its own. Until that happens though he could still potentially play somewhere in the league next year.

If he every plays again, it will be another stain on the entire name brand   ( NFL)

Sanity and decency  - That Off - Ramp was passed long ago.

giphy.gif

Edited by Sivaro
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Sivaro said:

If he every plays again, it will be another stain on the entire name brand   ( NFL)

Sanity and decency  - That Off - Ramp was passed long ago.

giphy.gif

I have to disagree.  I mean only person he’s really harming is himself.  Tossed a rock and scratched some mover up is another incident in which is dumb AF for him.  But really beyond that all his transgressions have only been self inflicted wounds.  He’s obviously in need of extreme help, but to date this is first “legal” issue, aside from not paying people etc.  If he gets help and his allegations from his accuser are proven false then he should get another chance.  Odds are slim it gets to that point though.  

11 hours ago, Cmilne23 said:

I have to disagree.  I mean only person he’s really harming is himself.  Tossed a rock and scratched some mover up is another incident in which is dumb AF for him.  But really beyond that all his transgressions have only been self inflicted wounds.  He’s obviously in need of extreme help, but to date this is first “legal” issue, aside from not paying people etc.  If he gets help and his allegations from his accuser are proven false then he should get another chance.  Odds are slim it gets to that point though.  

“Dumb AF” is wholly inadequate.   Let’s try for once not to enable his behavior.   He’s a criminal- and has been for many years.  Liar.....con artist.....narcissist.

He’s no longer hidden under the guise of a hard working kid with a bright smile.  Just another misrepresentation everyone was willing to overlook due to football ability.  

the chickens are coming home to roost— and I for one hope it’s a banner year for eggs 🥚 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

At least AB never killed anyone.  There may still be hope.

• Like 1

Tyreek is still playing so chances are AB will get another chance.

15 hours ago, Cmilne23 said:

How could you possibly claim with a straight face that the only person besides himself he’s hurt thus far is a moving-truck driver?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, bhawks489 said:

Burfict scrambled this dudes mind. 

I do wonder how much damage that hit did.  That’s about as brutal a hit one can take and still get up.

Not that I’m defending by saying “CTE”. But if he was already a little crazy, how much brain damage would it take to push him over the edge?  

Or at least the the point where he has even less control than he had previously.

Edited by K197040
  • Like 1

I have no doubt he was a bad child, worse teenager and a deplorable adult. It would seem he surrounded himself with people who were singing his praises no matter what he was doing. I think in his deluded mind he didn’t pay his debts because he thought he should get everything he wanted for free because it was a privilege to work for him. The NFL is losing fans because of scumbags like him. I’m all for getting a second chance but it would seem like his many discretions have only taught him how to be mo devious and leaning towards physical crimes against human beings trying to scratch out a living. I hope I never have to see this POS ever again. And to the guy saying it’s retaliation from the police you have to get a grip. It’s not a conspiracy or fake news. Dudes evil.

• Like 6

54 minutes ago, Krambone said:

I have no doubt he was a bad child, worse teenager and a deplorable adult. It would seem he surrounded himself with people who were singing his praises no matter what he was doing. I think in his deluded mind he didn’t pay his debts because he thought he should get everything he wanted for free because it was a privilege to work for him. The NFL is losing fans because of scumbags like him. I’m all for getting a second chance but it would seem like his many discretions have only taught him how to be mo devious and leaning towards physical crimes against human beings trying to scratch out a living. I hope I never have to see this POS ever again. And to the guy saying it’s retaliation from the police you have to get a grip. It’s not a conspiracy or fake news. Dudes evil.

Dude, he had a really rough childhood - including an extended stint after his parents’ divorce when he was homeless.  He still made it to the NFL.  There is no evidence to suggest he was a “bad” child, nor do I believe he is “evil.”  I do think he’s mentally ill and in need of help.

Brown is really good at football in part because of his belief that no one can best him.  Unfortunately that extended to arms-length business transactions off the field.  I hope he gets some help and gets it under control.  He's fun to watch when he is just playing ball and not throwing fits on the sideline.

On 1/24/2020 at 11:22 AM, lolcopter said:

Needs to get that brain scanned, dude's frontal lobe probably looks like swiss cheese. That's the only reasonable explanation here

Like Aaron Hernandez, his autopsy's going to reveal some major brain damage.   Sad that's the way we have to find out, but I suspect there's some serious medical issues upstairs for him. 

Not excusing his behaviors, but that might explain them.  Every since the Burfict hit, he's gone crazy.

• Like 2

On 1/25/2020 at 11:52 PM, Cmilne23 said:

Tossed a rock 

And a whole bunch of furniture off a balcony into a crowd of people.

It's only a matter of time before someone else gets hurt. 

The man is free. Looking to sign with an NFL team.

45 minutes ago, devaster said:

The man is free. Looking to sign with an NFL team.

200.webp?cid=790b7611f62edb13a8085098c92

• Like 1

The Guy is gonna be in Cleveland. Cleveland will have on of the greatest wr corpse of all time a top nfl rusher a good oline and still not win 8 games 

• Haha 1

I found this phrasing of AB’s future oddly elegant.

• Haha 1