Rotoworld.com Forums

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You know what guys, ignore Schefter—what the fook does that guy know? We need to be listening to a guy with real credibility: Tomei7. 

Godwin broke his own finger to save face before his imminent job loss.  Understandable.

Who cares zigzag. Tonight we are smoking fattys

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, TeeGee60 said:

Hard to determine his value on Seattle.  Lot of mouths, even if he’s in ideal shape, no way he usurps lockett or metcalf.  Best case scenario he goes to ravens, but with he would easily become a cancer and not mesh well with Some of lamars inaccurate throws... I could see him shaking his confidence

Houston, Miami, Eagles?

1 minute ago, kick_it_like-OBJ said:

Are you really sure that this guy (Clown) will sign an NFL contract and be a WR1 …? Does it really make sense to add him to a fantasy roster?

asking for a friend 

Depends on the team. If he were to go to the Seahawks, then easily could overtake Lockett. I absolutely do not believe he'd be a WR1 unless he went to the Jets or something.

Just now, FitzMagic said:

Depends on the team. If he were to go to the Seahawks, then easily could overtake Lockett. I absolutely do not believe he'd be a WR1 unless he went to the Jets or something.

On the team roster he would bebthe WR1 with the Jets....but a WR6 in the fantasy roster.

Just now, whitekenyan24 said:

Do teams need to wait until the suspension is over before they signed him or could he like sign today potentially?

according to schefter piece, "teams are positioning themselves to make a move so that hes ready to play as soon as hes reinstated".

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, TeeGee60 said:

Packers do have a high set of moral codes and ethics... meanwhile on tv last week tantruming Rodgers tells suh to f--- himself on national tv

spacer.png

He swore?!? On national TV, no less?!?

Youre right, AB to the Pack! They don’t even care!

• Haha 9
5 minutes ago, herschel said:

me trying to figure out how much faab to drop on this clown...

Bahrain Is Home To One Of The World's Best Car Collections -  SuperUnleaded.com

FAAB?  My waivers cleared early this morning.  He's a free agent in my league...well, not anymore after I pounced.

132K adds already on Yahoo, up to 21% rostered.  Amazing.

3 minutes ago, sportsfreak2744 said:

Are you actually comparing Rodgers comments to what AB has done?

It was meant in sarcasm, just saying Rodgers is jerk himself, not a crazy pants team wrecker but he is one of the worst sore losers/ worst winners I know... if I could rename him it would be brad

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

What players are you guys dropping for him?

I already cut Dalton for him - pretty easy decision. But now gotta decide if it’s worth cutting James White or someone like a JK Dobbins/Jamison Crowder level

I’m not looking for AC advice, just trying to assess how others value him relative to other players on their bench. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, TeeGee60 said:

It was meant in sarcasm, just saying Rodgers is jerk himself, not a crazy pants team wrecker but he is one of the worst sore losers/ worst winners I know... if I could rename him it would be brad

giphy.gif

• Haha 2
Just now, JDE said:

I already cut Dalton for him - pretty easy decision. But now gotta decide if it’s worth cutting James White or someone like a JK Dobbins/Jamison Crowder level

I’m not looking for AC advice, just trying to assess how others value him relative to other players on their bench. 

Literally impossible to answer in a vaccuum. I would think dropping Crowder for AB would be unwise in just about any league. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, JDE said:

Dropped Shenault in my 12 teamer but there are comparable WR on the wire (Cooks, Jeudy, Patrick, P. Williams) that I'd be happy to replace Shenault with if Brown doesn't pan out. Low risk.

• Like 2