K197040

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

Are you really sure that this guy (Clown) will sign an NFL contract and be a WR1 …? Does it really make sense to add him to a fantasy roster?

asking for a friend 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, FitzMagic said:

tenor.gif

Or just got finished cutting up in Atlanta.

Bad day to wear white

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, TeeGee60 said:

Hard to determine his value on Seattle.  Lot of mouths, even if he’s in ideal shape, no way he usurps lockett or metcalf.  Best case scenario he goes to ravens, but with he would easily become a cancer and not mesh well with Some of lamars inaccurate throws... I could see him shaking his confidence

Houston, Miami, Eagles?

1 minute ago, Members_Only_76 said:

The Packers org wouldn't associate with AB.

Packers do have a high set of moral codes and ethics... meanwhile on tv last week tantruming Rodgers tells suh to f--- himself on national tv

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, kick_it_like-OBJ said:

Are you really sure that this guy (Clown) will sign an NFL contract and be a WR1 …? Does it really make sense to add him to a fantasy roster?

asking for a friend 

Depends on the team. If he were to go to the Seahawks, then easily could overtake Lockett. I absolutely do not believe he'd be a WR1 unless he went to the Jets or something.

Had him queued up to pick up as a free agent this morning and decided against it lol.

Naturally, I am rooting against this haha.

Just now, FitzMagic said:

Depends on the team. If he were to go to the Seahawks, then easily could overtake Lockett. I absolutely do not believe he'd be a WR1 unless he went to the Jets or something.

On the team roster he would bebthe WR1 with the Jets....but a WR6 in the fantasy roster.

2 minutes ago, TeeGee60 said:

Packers do have a high set of moral codes and ethics... meanwhile on tv last week tantruming Rodgers tells suh to f--- himself on national tv

Are you actually comparing Rodgers comments to what AB has done?

• Like 2

Just now, whitekenyan24 said:

Do teams need to wait until the suspension is over before they signed him or could he like sign today potentially?

according to schefter piece, "teams are positioning themselves to make a move so that hes ready to play as soon as hes reinstated".

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TeeGee60 said:

spacer.png

He swore?!? On national TV, no less?!?

Youre right, AB to the Pack! They don’t even care!

• Haha 9

2 minutes ago, whitekenyan24 said:

Do teams need to wait until the suspension is over before they signed him or could he like sign today potentially?

I believe he could sign, just prohibited from team activities while on suspension.

13 minutes ago, SyNdicateZ said:

Ray Lewis entrance dance.

I dont see it.  The hand move at the end seems too similar to the Carlton @Gohawks?

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, herschel said:

me trying to figure out how much faab to drop on this clown...

Bahrain Is Home To One Of The World's Best Car Collections -  SuperUnleaded.com

FAAB?  My waivers cleared early this morning.  He's a free agent in my league...well, not anymore after I pounced.

132K adds already on Yahoo, up to 21% rostered.  Amazing.

3 minutes ago, sportsfreak2744 said:

Are you actually comparing Rodgers comments to what AB has done?

It was meant in sarcasm, just saying Rodgers is jerk himself, not a crazy pants team wrecker but he is one of the worst sore losers/ worst winners I know... if I could rename him it would be brad

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I immediately added him in both of my leagues. Must-add I feel. What do you have to lose?

• Like 3

What players are you guys dropping for him?

I already cut Dalton for him - pretty easy decision. But now gotta decide if it’s worth cutting James White or someone like a JK Dobbins/Jamison Crowder level

I’m not looking for AC advice, just trying to assess how others value him relative to other players on their bench. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TeeGee60 said:

It was meant in sarcasm, just saying Rodgers is jerk himself, not a crazy pants team wrecker but he is one of the worst sore losers/ worst winners I know... if I could rename him it would be brad

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

I truly can't believe any team would have interest, let alone the 5-0 Seahawks.

I read his rape case starts in December. What team wants to have him on the roster while that is going on? 

• Like 1

Just now, JDE said:

I already cut Dalton for him - pretty easy decision. But now gotta decide if it’s worth cutting James White or someone like a JK Dobbins/Jamison Crowder level

I’m not looking for AC advice, just trying to assess how others value him relative to other players on their bench. 

Literally impossible to answer in a vaccuum. I would think dropping Crowder for AB would be unwise in just about any league. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Magoo said:

I dont see it.  The hand move at the end seems too similar to the Carlton @Gohawks?

spacer.png

**** bro I saw a funny Kermit gif and i used it all I got.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, JEREMY LIN said:

You guys are viewing him as a must add?

Not I, but to each their own.  Could be a big hit, last chance "AGAIN"

3 minutes ago, JDE said:

Dropped Shenault in my 12 teamer but there are comparable WR on the wire (Cooks, Jeudy, Patrick, P. Williams) that I'd be happy to replace Shenault with if Brown doesn't pan out. Low risk.

• Like 2