K197040

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

3 minutes ago, Gohawks said:

**** bro I saw a funny Kermit gif and i used it all I got.

LMAO.  Now I know I'm right!

He hasn’t played in over a year and has another legal case in December. 

Even if he signs how many weeks before he has a fantasy worthy role?

3 minutes ago, JEREMY LIN said:

You guys are viewing him as a must add?

Yes, unless you have a 2 player bench.

Just dropped Juju in 2 of my 10 team leagues for AB. At worst he will out produce Juju once he is signed. Im also 5-1 and 4-2 in those leagues so figured I could use a long-term approach here.

• Haha 2

Just now, johnnyboy8102 said:

He hasn’t played in over a year and has another legal case in December. 

Even if he signs how many weeks before he has a fantasy worthy role?

If he signs and can play week 9, and you give him 2 weeks to show what he's got, then you can still get 3 regular season matchups out of him and all of the playoffs.  Is there another higher upside pickup for the rest of the season?

• Like 1

Just now, jpark211 said:

Just dropped Juju in 2 of my 10 team leagues for AB. At worst he will out produce Juju once he is signed. Im also 5-1 and 4-2 in those leagues so figured I could use a long-term approach here.

Ooooh I would get JuJu back asap.  He about to go bananas.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

i just realized that he is eligible for my IR spot in my league. no brainer to pick him up and stash him there.

1 minute ago, AlexxelA said:

If he signs and can play week 9, and you give him 2 weeks to show what he's got, then you can still get 3 regular season matchups out of him and all of the playoffs.  Is there another higher upside pickup for the rest of the season?

2 weeks to show what he's got, build a lot of hype.... and then end up going crazy and getting cut again. Sounds like a rollercoaster I don't need in my life. 

1 minute ago, Magoo said:

Ooooh I would get JuJu back asap.  He about to go bananas.

No he's not lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

he's a 2-3 week hold to see where he goes and when he plays - doesn't pan out - drop for a WR4/5 you likely cut to pick him up! dropped ty for him

Edited by JetsAwesome
  • Like 1

Just now, jwilsonxo said:

No he's not lol

Dionte back this week, Claypool breaking out and James Washington out producing him = no room for Juju on my bench

Just now, ajs723 said:

2 weeks to show what he's got, build a lot of hype.... and then end up going crazy and getting cut again. Sounds like a rollercoaster I don't need in my life. 

if he went off in weeks 9 and 10 you wouldn't play him week 11?  You could trade him for quite a bit I'd imagine if you preferred.  He is free right now also.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sportsfreak2744 said:

I truly can't believe any team would have interest, let alone the 5-0 Seahawks.

I read his rape case starts in December. What team wants to have him on the roster while that is going on? 

I’m with u, he’s been picked up in 1 league of mine but is still available in others....he’s fooled me a few times already....not again. Someone else can deal wit that.

I mean if he's in your league, you'd be silly not to drop our last bench guy to pick him up. There's nobody with more upside on the wire at this point

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, street sharks said:

I mean if he's in your league, you'd be silly not to drop our last bench guy to pick him up. There's nobody with more upside on the wire at this point

This is my dilemma.. the guys I have on my bench in one league are too good to drop. Definitely don't want to miss out on the upside AB provides... also would hate to see my league mates capitalize on this and beat me to the punch. such a headache!

4 minutes ago, jpark211 said:

Dionte back this week, Claypool breaking out and James Washington out producing him = no room for Juju on my bench

We should take this to the JuJu thread lol.  Meet you there?

11 minutes ago, whitekenyan24 said:

Dropped Shenault in my 12 teamer but there are comparable WR on the wire (Cooks, Jeudy, Patrick, P. Williams) that I'd be happy to replace Shenault with if Brown doesn't pan out. Low risk.

I did the same thing. Those WR3s are a dime a dozen.

Dropped Shenault in one league and Zack Moss in the other.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, JDE said:

What players are you guys dropping for him?

I already cut Dalton for him - pretty easy decision. But now gotta decide if it’s worth cutting James White or someone like a JK Dobbins/Jamison Crowder level

I’m not looking for AC advice, just trying to assess how others value him relative to other players on their bench. 

As mentioned, so much depends on your specific league, but just in general, I'd definitely drop White for AB. Crowder is a WR2 so I think you gotta say no there. Personally I'd say no with Dobbins as well but that's just because RB is so thin this year. 

I'd say any WR or RB outside of the top 40 in their respective rankings would be worth dropping for AB. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, whitekenyan24 said:

Dropped Shenault in my 12 teamer but there are comparable WR on the wire (Cooks, Jeudy, Patrick, P. Williams) that I'd be happy to replace Shenault with if Brown doesn't pan out. Low risk.

That's who I dropped him for. He was my 5th WR, and after last week, I don't feel so bad letting him go.

4 minutes ago, TeeGee60 said:

I didn't know they worked together this summer.  That could mean AB is already familiar with the Hawks verbiage and plays.

1 minute ago, ColoWrex said:

I didn't know they worked together this summer.  That could mean AB is already familiar with the Hawks verbiage and plays.

This is all assuming they let him play with his old helmet obvi

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, street sharks said:

My WR room is deep....AB is not worth the headaches for me

25 minutes ago, JEREMY LIN said:

i just realized that he is eligible for my IR spot in my league. no brainer to pick him up and stash him there.

Suspension counts toward IR in your league? 

Very unusual 

• Like 1