K197040

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

Just now, TeeGee60 said:

This is all assuming they let him play with his old helmet obvi

Hopefully he didn't go through cryotherapy this time around

Just now, Dreams And Dwightmares said:

Suspension counts toward IR in your league? 

Very unusual 

To clarify, I am playing in the NFL Fantasy platform. There is a "RESERVE" spot, that Antonio Brown is eligible for. I just tried to put him there and it worked lol.

I dropped Akers for him.  Need to see where he goes and what he looks like.  

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, rasrar said:

I did the same thing. Those WR3s are a dime a dozen.

Dropped Shenault in one league and Zack Moss in the other.

Shenault is one of those guys that we locked onto preseason and are trying to will him to happen.  He's flashed, but not to the degree of dominance that we would hoping for.  And he likely isn't starting for you anyway.  Easy call.

Who knows, this could end up being like Josh Gordon every single year (and this one as well, although there seems to be less excitement about him).  But I've been that JG owner before, so why not do the same with AB?

Not sure why people are straight up hating I mean if your in a competitive 12 14 or 16 team league your trying to say you don’t have a spot at the end of your bench for a possible league winner. Low risk high reward, if it doesn’t work drop.  He sure looks like someone is going to sign him if it doesn’t work it cost nothing. And it’s even after waivers so no faab or waiver priority needed. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, UVA_Drew said:

Yes. Clearly several teams. See the Schefter report.

Schefter's source is Brown's agent, Ed Wasielewski, who is trying to drum up some hype for his client.  

1 minute ago, gbill2004 said:

Schefter's source is Brown's agent, Ed Wasielewski, who is trying to drum up some hype for his client.  

Schefter ain’t putting his neck on the line for AB to drum up some hype. 

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, kco734 said:

Schefter ain’t putting his neck on the line for AB to drum up some hype. 

Where do you think Schefter gets most of his info?  Agents. 

• Like 1

Picked him up, but only cuz I went Moore -Schuster at the 3 - 4 turn.  Feels like a total hail mary.

12 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

Pete Carroll: we're tuned into it, we'll see what happens.

5 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

Where do you think Schefter gets most of his info?  Agents. 

Schefter is the Woj of the NFL.  He is where you look to confirm the sources that the agents are putting out.  He is probs the most connected in the industry.  In real life he is a game changing talent.  In fantasy he is a potential league winner.  When news pops, you take your chance.   League winners don’t usually surface week 7.  What’s the worst that happens?  You drop him....

• Like 8

Lol seems like the Seahawks already have a spoken deal with him the second he is eligible. Carrol's talk is the coach speak equivalent of "yeah of course we're signing him if we can."

Edited by harck
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, TroutFister said:

hes gonna bust, not gonna bother. his head isn't in the game.

His head wasn't in it last year and he still put up 15 points in his lone game. I hate the guy, but if he's active, he's a WR1. 

• Like 1

From watching his trainning film dude still isvery good. Hes still fast, hell of a route runner still, quick feet, great ball tracking. I dont doubt that he can play. Let's hope nfl reinstate him and he in his med

Edited by Everynameistaken

I dropped John Brown for him...lol. Enough of this injury and ineffectiveness. Dumb coaching staff won't let the guy heal and he's been literally fat to trim. All context though- have other wideouts ready to replace.

AB definitely worth a roster spot over low value WR3/4 types with no path to WR1

3 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

His head wasn't in it last year and he still put up 15 points in his lone game. I hate the guy, but if he's active, he's a WR1. 

4 receptions, 50 yards and a td. anyways good luck. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ccimore said:

Picked him up, but only cuz I went Moore -Schuster at the 3 - 4 turn.  Feels like a total hail mary.

Dude i did the same thing during the draft... not panning out too well for me this season and not sure who to drop now for AB

• Like 1

Just now, TroutFister said:

4 receptions, 50 yards and a td. anyways good luck. 

He put up that stat line days after being signed by the team... and you want to frame it as a negative? Rofl.

Worth a shot if he’s free 🤷‍♂️ 

already owned in most of my leagues.   Not expecting a whole lot tbh 

Just now, harck said:

He put up that stat line days after being signed by the team... and you want to frame it as a negative? Rofl.

this thread will be dead in a few weeks. rofl. 

1 minute ago, Impreza178 said:

he is still available in 65% of Yahoo leagues

1 minute ago, Impreza178 said:

yah if you can drop a jobber go ahead, but there's a 99.9% chance that he doesn't sign, he does sign and does nothing, he signs an then gets cut shortly after because he's a fn cancer. 

i'll be here to quote post and mock everyone that think this idiot is a league winner in a few weeks. I mean i should have done that in the andrews and lamar jackson threads, but this one will be more fun. 

• Thanks 2