K197040

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

6 minutes ago, TroutFister said:

this thread will be dead in a few weeks. rofl. 

Someone's not bitter they didn't get him. Nope, not at all.

1 minute ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Houston's best WR is b. Cooks 👀

Will Fuller would like a word

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

disagree bigly with ya both, Cleatz & prez ... this here is a straight up boondoggle - fare thee well, gents 👏 

15 minutes ago, Everynameistaken said:

From watching his trainning film dude still isvery good. Hes still fast, hell of a route runner still, quick feet, great ball tracking. I dont doubt that he can play. Let's hope nfl reinstate him and he in his med

are you talking about the one deep post route he caught from Wilson? Or is there another video out there?

8 minutes ago, kco734 said:

he is still available in 65% of Yahoo leagues

An hour ago, he had 132K adds and was 21%.  Now at 258K and 36%.  He'll be easily over 50% by dinner time.

13 minutes ago, TroutFister said:

4 receptions, 50 yards and a td. anyways good luck. 

4 receptions 56 yards, 1 rush for 5 yards, and a TD. 16.1 full PPR

23 minutes ago, jjbooda said:

Schefter is the Woj of the NFL.  He is where you look to confirm the sources that the agents are putting out.  He is probs the most connected in the industry.  In real life he is a game changing talent.  In fantasy he is a potential league winner.  When news pops, you take your chance.   League winners don’t usually surface week 7.  What’s the worst that happens?  You drop him....

Not sure what your point is. I know who Woj is. I know who Schefter is. They both get info from agents and report on that info. 

2 minutes ago, dakimbell said:

are you talking about the one deep post route he caught from Wilson? Or is there another video out there?

There are more

Some of him with LJax and hollywood brown

• Thanks 1

I passed....dude burnt many fantasy owners like myself, teammates, organizations, and everyone else in his circle and path. If he does happen to step on a field which I’m on the doubtful side he won’t, I think Karma will have the last word.

Red Flags🚩:

His lawyers have already walked out on him recently(what lawyers do that).

Didn’t give up important evidence with his phone and text messages to the judge when he was suppose to(that’s fishy).

I realize ur innocent until proven guilty but his accuser just doesn’t go and hire the Expert Witness in the Cosby/Weinstein trials if sh** isn’t real.

2 minutes ago, dakimbell said:

No there are couple more. I think he was training with Ocho. He ran a couple of route and made defender look silly. I know db weren't exactly pro bowl but his cut in n out of route and his double tripple move looks good

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, TroutFister said:

yah if you can drop a jobber go ahead, but there's a 99.9% chance that he doesn't sign, he does sign and does nothing, he signs an then gets cut shortly after because he's a fn cancer. 

i'll be here to quote post and mock everyone that think this idiot is a league winner in a few weeks. I mean i should have done that in the andrews and lamar jackson threads, but this one will be more fun. 

Has anyone called him a league winner? He's a speculative add that might pay off might not. He takes up 1 bench slot of a WR I probably will never play regardless. People get so overly upset about these risky speculative adds, you see the same thing in the Le'Veon Bell thread all the time. No one expects a guaranteed home run here. It's a gamble like everything in Fantasy Football. This is partially what makes it fun week to week.

• Thanks 5

1 minute ago, harck said:

Has anyone called him a league winner? He's a speculative add that might pay off might not. He takes up 1 bench slot of a WR I probably will never play regardless. People get so overly upset about these risky speculative adds, you see the same thing in the Le'Veon Bell thread all the time. No one expects a guaranteed home run here. It's a gamble like everything in Fantasy Football. This is partially what makes it fun week to week.

They get upset because they didn't get them or don't have the gall to drop a RB3/WR3/WR4 for him. No thanks on holding extremely limited assets for someone who has a much wider range of outcomes, like AB. 

• Thanks 1

I picked him up in a deep bench league.. who cares if he is bad. Will drop. If he plays like I remember then he's a hoss.

1 minute ago, harck said:

i posted the numbers from last year and you got triggered, now you're trying to cover your bases. lol. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TroutFister said:

yah if you can drop a jobber go ahead, but there's a 99.9% chance that he doesn't sign, he does sign and does nothing, he signs an then gets cut shortly after because he's a fn cancer. 

i'll be here to quote post and mock everyone that think this idiot is a league winner in a few weeks. I mean i should have done that in the andrews and lamar jackson threads, but this one will be more fun. 

Not sure how exactly you quantified that 99.9% percentage you referenced

But like others said, this is a free burner pickup. There’s literally no risk and only upside potential. You’re acting like we’re over here spending a 2nd round draft pick on him like people had to do last season.

in other words, you need to chill TF out.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, gbill2004 said:

Not sure what your point is. I know who Woj is. I know who Schefter is. They both get info from agents and report on that info. 

My point is that Woj and Schefter also have contacts within organizations and make calls.  Not just agents.   When schefter heard reports of Seattle he then works the phone.  

5 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Put your morality aside. 

If he plays he is elite.

He’s old and hasn’t played football in years.   

let it go 

👀 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JDE said:

Not sure how exactly you quantified that 99.9% percentage you referenced

But like others said, this is a free burner pickup. There’s literally no risk and only upside potential. You’re acting like we’re over here spending a 2nd round draft pick on him like people had to do last season.

in other words, you need to chill TF out.

i'm stating my opinion that this won't work out, and people are attacking me so it seems like they have a lot riding on this pick up. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, jjbooda said:

My point is that Woj and Schefter also have contacts within organizations and make calls.  Not just agents.   When schefter heard reports of Seattle he then works the phone.  

I know it's not JUST agents. But the tweet does give the impression of an agent trying to build some leverage for his client. 

• Like 1

Just now, TroutFister said:

i'm stating my opinion that this won't work out, and people are attacking me so it seems like they have a lot riding on this pick up. lol

Every player on the WW is an elite player when you pick them up... Even old men who haven't played in years. lol Mattison was a top 10 lock last week. lmao

• Like 2
  • Haha 1