K197040

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

Schefter is the Most reliable source covering the NFL. Normally he is VERY accurate. Pick up Brown nowwwww if possible. We all know Brown has been training and is already familiar with Wilson from workouts with him..

2 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Every player on the WW is an elite player when you pick them up... Even old men who haven't played in years. lol Mattison was a top 10 lock last week. lmao

But Brown is a different animal. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, screaming_vultures said:

What I wouldn’t pay to see one more drop kick by AB, maybe to some one on the raiders or pats 

Brown actually has no ill feelings with the Pats

Just now, SyNdicateZ said:

But Brown is a different animal. 

Yea one you'll grab and then he will be a dumbass and susp again. He is old, slow and no longer elite. 

1 minute ago, screaming_vultures said:

What I wouldn’t pay to see one more drop kick by AB, maybe to some one on the raiders or pats 

brown-lanning1.gif

• Like 1

Just now, Zekepeak86 said:

Yea one you'll grab and then he will be a dumbass and susp again. He is old, slow and no longer elite.

lol ok 

2 minutes ago, Zekepeak86 said:

Yeah but did u see his workout videos against air?   Dude is taking Locketts job.   Wr1 

• Haha 4

If he plays, great...but going to Seattle sucks...for all WR's involved, Metcalf, lockett and brown

18 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

He’s old and hasn’t played football in years.   

let it go 

👀

That will matter to me when his skills are diminished, so far they are not.

Hold the line.

Seattle makes no sense to me.  They already have an amazing passing attack and are undefeated.  Why mess with that with coocoo head?  Only somewhere that really needs wide receiver help makes sense to me.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ccimore said:

Seattle makes no sense to me.  They already have an amazing passing attack and are undefeated.  Why mess with that with coocoo head?  Only somewhere that really needs wide receiver help makes sense to me.

Seattle also has already signed Josh Gordon on hopes of his reinstatement.

6 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

That will matter to me when his skills are diminished, so far they are not.

Hold the line.

How can you say this with any confidence? 

serious question

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

How can you say this with any confidence? 

serious question

AB is the most talented WR in the NFL. He and Julio battled for best WR for years, AB dominated with TDs.

If he has lost some physical abilities I'll be the first to call it out but his talent is unquestionable.

I see no argument against picking him up other than his charachter flaws.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, FooserX said:

If he plays, great...but going to Seattle sucks...for all WR's involved, Metcalf, lockett and brown

This is an under-appreciated point. It is going to be hard to trust any of those guys as more than risky WR2s if they are all sharing the field together. Especially if Carson and Hyde are both healthy. None of those WRs are going to get any sort of consistent volume.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

AB is the most talented WR in the NFL. He and Julio battled for best WR for years, AB dominated with TDs.

If he has lost some physical abilities I'll be the first to call it out but his talent is unquestionable.

Which are extreme and literally the reason he's hasn't played. That's exactly why. Plus factor in he's 32 years old and hasnt played in a year due to said character flaws. This isn't madden.

Imposing his will on defenders is what made him so great... Unfortunately he took this into his love life.

Edited by StevieStats
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

AB is was the most talented WR in the NFL. He and Julio battled for best WR for years, AB dominated with TDs.

Fixed that for you.

Dude hasn't played a down since game one of last season and is a certifiable head case who's burned bridges with multiple franchises and the league. I don't know if he's lost a step or not but you can't say with such certainty that's he's still a top 3 WR. You just can't. He's obviously worth dropping the last man on your bench and taking a flyer but he's certainly not in "top 3 wr in the NFL" territory.

If he does come back he's also coming back to a franchise with 2 well-established WR 1s who are in the middle of great seasons. Regardless of whether or not he's lost a step he won't get anything close to the volume he got in Pitt. 

• Like 2

Just now, StevieStats said:

Which are extreme and literally the reason he's hasn't played. That's exactly why. Plus factor in he's 32 years old and hasnt played in a year due to said character flaws. This isn't madden.

As I stated previously if his physical talents have diminished Iwill be the first to admit it. His workout videos this preseason do not support that argument though.

If you are going to play fantasy football with morals then you are limiting you potential pool of players. 

Does this mean you are against or won't roster Joe Mixon, Tyreek Hill, Kareem Hunt and more?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yossarian said:

Fixed that for you.

Dude hasn't played a down since game one of last season and is a certifiable head case who's burned bridges with multiple franchises and the league. I don't know if he's lost a step or not but you can't say with such certainty that's he's still a top 3 WR. You just can't. He's obviously worth dropping the last man on your bench and taking a flyer but he's certainly not in "top 3 wr in the NFL" territory.

If he does come back he's also coming back to a franchise with 2 well-established WR 1s who are in the middle of great seasons. Regardless of whether or not he's lost a step he won't get anything close to the volume he got in Pitt. 

I can say he would be better than Michael Thomas has been so far this year without even blinking.

His talent is what makes him a top 2 WR. If those abilities have diminished I'll be the first to admit it but his preseason workout videos do not support that argument.

Just now, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

As I stated previously if his physical talents have diminished Iwill be the first to admit it. His workout videos this preseason do not support that argument though.

If you are going to play fantasy football with morals then you are limiting you potential pool of players. 

Does this mean you are against or won't roster Joe Mixon, Tyreek Hill, Kareem Hunt and more?

you like workout videos- check out T.O. 

top 7 still cleats.   Hope the eagles sign him 

• Haha 3

Just now, Impreza178 said:

you like workout videos- check out T.O. 

top 7 still cleats.   Hope the eagles sign him 

If schefter was reporting multiple teams were interested in him then you might be on to something...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

He's more likely than those guys to go ape **** and get banished to the shadow realm again.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

Question for the detractors?

Would you enjoy facing AB in the playoffs If the texans, dolphins, or eagles signed him?

Question for you, would you be happy missing out on Claypool, Tee Higgins, James Robinson, Gaskin, Tonyan, Fulgham or whoever else is the next pickup because you are wasting a roster spot on AB??