K197040

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

10 minutes ago, BGDDYKWL said:

Fitz has been on the decline for years. AB has shown no such decline. He came in off the street, probably knowing about 5 plays out of the playbook, and put up 16 in PPR last year. 

You might wanna go back and look at some of AB's seasons. They're absolutely ridiculous. I like Metcalf, he's a beast, but he has a LONG way to go before he's in the conversation with AB. And not that you said it, but forget about Lockett, that's an absurd comparison. 

no one questions his talent, the problem is what is between the ears, in his last 2 stops, he simply was not able to get out of his own way. 

what all this smells like is Schefter doing a favor for Rosenhaus or whoever is his agent now and putting out a couple rumors to get ABs name out there.  it costs Schefter nothing but now someone owes him a favor and he can cash in that chit at a future date to scoop story

• Like 2

Lines up with the earlier report that the Bucs cleared some cap space just in case, but so far it's a shout match between Brady and Arians, with Brady begging, and Arians leaning to no. We'll see if he caves. I imagine the injuries to Mike Evans, OJ Howard, Fournette, and Godwin opened this can of worms back up for Arians. And we can clearly see that both Evans and Godwin aren't 100% yet and their BYE is far off in week 13. This is an amazing football team, but their offense is hanging on injury threads more so than others.

Edited by harck

1 minute ago, harck said:

Lines up with the earlier report that the Bucs cleared some cap space just in case, but so far it's a shout match between Brady and Arians, with Brady begging, and Arians leaning to no. We'll see if he caves. I imagine the injuries to Mike Evans, OJ Hoard, and Godwin opened this can of worms back up for Arians. And we can clearly see that both Evans and Godwin aren't 100% yet and the BYE is in week 13. This is an amazing football team, but their offense is hanging on injury threads more so than others.

unless Godwin or Evans are going to miss significant time, i don't see this happening.  TB is even more crowded at WR than SEA

21 minutes ago, Evincar said:

He was force fed targets in Pittsburgh and complained when he wasnt and he wont get that with whatever team he signs.

And what? Continue, please.

11 minutes ago, Panthor said:

unless Godwin or Evans are going to miss significant time, i don't see this happening.  TB is even more crowded at WR than SEA

How so? SEA has Metcalf, Lockett, and potentially Gordon in the fold. TB has Godwin, Evans, and replacement level players. 

I think his best chance at having value this year would be with the Eagles.  If the reports are true they are still looking to be buyers, he could step in and probably see close to 10 targets game easily from Wentz, especially with DJax and Jeffrey constantly injured, plus Ertz being out 4-6 weeks.  I think he wouldn't have much value if he went to Seattle, Tampa Bay, or Baltimore.  I guess Green Bay could provide him some value, but maybe as a WR3 at best.

Arians should tell Brady that Brown is HIS responsibility, and put a short leash on it.  I don't think many QBs/Teams could handle AB but I think Brady has the respect and control of the locker room that AB would defer and stay in line.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jmoney23 said:

I think his best chance at having value this year would be with the Eagles.  If the reports are true they are still looking to be buyers, he could step in and probably see close to 10 targets game easily from Wentz, especially with DJax and Jeffrey constantly injured, plus Ertz being out 4-6 weeks.  I think he wouldn't have much value if he went to Seattle, Tampa Bay, or Baltimore.  I guess Green Bay could provide him some value, but maybe as a WR3 at best.

Why not Baltimore? The others I agree, though might be moot since it sounds like Baltimore isn't interested in the headache.

If Adam Schefter is smash adding AB to his fantasy team - and it looks like he did literally before he broke the Seattle news- then I think people should be paying attention. He knows more than us armchair GMs.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, CooL said:

If Adam Schefter is smash adding AB to his fantasy team - and it looks like he did literally before he broke the Seattle news- then I think people should be paying attention. He knows more than us armchair GMs.

I drafted him so schefty schefter is slow compared to me.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, CooL said:

Lol schefter added AB before he broke the news. I see where his priority is.

Schefty tweeted at 4:00 PM yesterday and I added AB at 4:01😂  My league mates were pissed. He was drafted in our league too but's been on waivers since week 2 I believe. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, CooL said:

Schefter's league Commish should come down hard on him for insider trading. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Spyplane said:

Schefter's league Commish should come down hard on him for insider trading. 

Schefters league commish should thank him for laying on the grenade. 

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, vercrazy said:

Why not Baltimore? The others I agree, though might be moot since it sounds like Baltimore isn't interested in the headache.

They signed Dez-   That tells you all you need to know about AB

You can always tell the guys who are rooting against something happening instead of looking at it objectively. Wish I had more of them in my league.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Who knows what Antonio will end up doing, if anything at all, but the upside is still there that he’s totally worth having at the back end of your bench for the next 3 weeks or so to find out... Dropped Shenault (My WR5) for him immediately after seeing the news yesterday.

Edited by DOOSH MAGOOSH

3 minutes ago, DOOSH MAGOOSH said:

Who knows what Antonio will end up doing, if anything at all, but the upside is still there that he’s totally worth having at the back end of your bench for the next 3 weeks or so to find out... Dropped Shenault (My WR5) for him immediately after seeing the news yesterday.

Debating similar. 

We can debate all day whether or not Brown has anything left in tank. Bottom line, if you have a droppable player it's fine to stash him. For example, I dropped Edmonds in a 10 team league for Brown. My second worst player was either Slayton or Diontae Johnson. I wouldn't have dropped either one of them for Brown. 

13 minutes ago, Everynameistaken said:

That ab isn't available to be sign till next week?

yeah cause Dez wouldn’t be available next week.  Had to lock that up 😆 

Edited by Impreza178