K197040

Antonio Brown 2020 Outlook

5 hours ago, JDE said:

and you know this... how?

Speculating that he won’t take snaps away from Lockett/Metcalf is essentially the same as speculating that he ends up posting WR1 numbers this season. Speculation is speculation no matter which side you’re on.

What’s not speculation is the fact that he was a free pickup to anybody that made the move yesterday. As has been repeatedly stated, there is little downside risk to rostering AB with quite a bit of potential.

I thought speculating is what we do here sorry lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cheezor42 said:

I thought speculating is what we do here sorry lol

Na didn't you know? This is exclusively a forum for NFL insiders and ex-coaches.

• Haha 1

Anyone else not miss this guy? Just watching one of his temper tantrums from when Ben didn't throw him the ball. 

Dudes an a**hole and doesn't deserve another chance. Avoiding at all costs. Wreaks of him playing 1 game and being gone ahead. Gonna be similar to Josh Gordon where everyone hypes it up and he just barely does anything. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Impreza178 said:

Schefters league commish should thank him for laying on the grenade. 

I didn't know Schefter has a grenade fetish and I didn't know you and Schefter's league commish liked to watch but at least the pin is still in. 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Spyplane said:

I didn't know Schefter has a grenade fetish and I didn't know you and Schefter's league commish liked to watch but at least the pin is still in. 

Well now u know my secret 👀 🤫 

20 minutes ago, oliminator123 said:

Anyone else not miss this guy? Just watching one of his temper tantrums from when Ben didn't throw him the ball. 

Dudes an a**hole and doesn't deserve another chance. Avoiding at all costs. Wreaks of him playing 1 game and being gone ahead. Gonna be similar to Josh Gordon where everyone hypes it up and he just barely does anything. 

I would totally avoided AB if he were to go anywhere in the first 10 rounds of the draft. But at the price of free.99 ill take a stab at it. If his situation isn't looking good then back to the discounted bin he goes

Just now, Everynameistaken said:

I would totally avoided AB if he were to go anywhere in the first 10 rounds of the draft. But at the price of free.99 ill take a stab at it. If his situation isn't looking good then back to the discounted bin he goes

Why do people keep saying this

obvious is obvious 

2 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

Well now u know my secret 👀 🤫 

Don't judge. I'm into propane and porpane accessories.

• Haha 1

I can divide the parties participating in the AB potential return discussion into two main groups:

A. Those who didn't pick him up off the waiver

B. Those who did

If we switched party A with party B, the opinions would switch also. Have you're opinion on whether he gets signed or not, but for those saying he won't produce just stfu. There's a reason teams are going to take the risk, and it's not for lifestyle tips.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Tribe Called Questionable said:

i snagged him last night, but +2000 on no team signing him seems like pretty decent odds given his hour by hour mental volatility....

Edited by herschel
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, herschel said:

i snagged him last night, but +2000 on no team signing him seems like pretty decent odds given his hour by hour mental volatility....

$10 to make $2000? Hmm now I'm hoping he doesn't sign

Edited by Everynameistaken
  • Haha 1

Just now, Everynameistaken said:

$100 to make $2000.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Everynameistaken said:

+2000 is $10 to make $200, still a decent bet though.

Michael Thomas situation in Nawlins seems kind of fishy, maybe the Saints are about to trade him and bring on AB?

One hot head for another, but they are definitely in win now mode.

7 minutes ago, beerfish said:

Michael Thomas situation in Nawlins seems kind of fishy, maybe the Saints are about to trade him and bring on AB?

One hot head for another, but they are definitely in win now mode.

Someone mentioned he had a falling out with the Saints at some point.   I don’t recall it but it was written on the internet so is true. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tribe Called Questionable said:

I may just bet the No Team at 20 to 1 odds.  If he signs and is a stud for my fake team, I win.  If he doesn't sign, well then I take the money and I'll be happy.  So basically, do I give up $10/100/etc for AB to be on my team?

45 minutes ago, Impreza178 said:

Someone mentioned he had a falling out with the Saints at some point.   I don’t recall it but it was written on the internet so is true. 

He had a scheduled workout with the Saints but one party backed out or something? I vaguely remember it. Coaches and GMs have no morals though so I'm sure they would re-visit it if they felt their situation was dire enough.

IDK why Houston isn't courting him or the Eagles.

Both teams with good QBs and no WRs.

21 minutes ago, CooL said:

I may just bet the No Team at 20 to 1 odds.  If he signs and is a stud for my fake team, I win.  If he doesn't sign, well then I take the money and I'll be happy.  So basically, do I give up $10/100/etc for AB to be on my team?

What do I win if I bet $10,000?

@pastorofmuppets2 and I can afford it.

5 minutes ago, DerrickHenrysCleats said:

He had a scheduled workout with the Saints but one party backed out or something? I vaguely remember it. Coaches and GMs have no morals though so I'm sure they would re-visit it if they felt their situation was dire enough.

IDK why Houston isn't courting him or the Eagles.

Both teams with good QBs and no WRs.

Maybe they are.  I don’t really agree with Houston having no wrs-  but it is fair to think AB could get involved sooner than later.